Say ONE nice thing about AMERICA

Say ONE nice thing about AMERICA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pIGufVfJfUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yosemite park

is a beautiful continent, from alaska to tierra del fuego

For a relatively first world country, the cost of living can be relatively cheap.

freedom of speech is protected under the constitution and will remain the greatest freedom we have until we are invaded by a greater force.

net neutrali- oh wait

Nothing good about the us

It's the best country ever, created by our Lord Jesus Christ.

GUNS

Beautiful country; odious people.

Trump won.

Praise Jeeezus and pass the ammunition, niggers

>1776 4 lyfe
>fuck redcoats

When they take charge of some seriously fucked up situation, they solve it like some god-level motherfuckers. Manhattan project, Genome Project, Tesla, and all - if we stand any chance of solving things like Global Warming, it will be Americans who lead the way, regardless of what some orange oompa loompa does in Washington.

Martin Waldseemüller put the name where now is brazil, usonians stole the name

diabeetus

Obvious bait
I agree, although it would be a hell of a lot better if restrictions were taken off of what kinds of arms we could own, and open carry was the law of the land.

Mainly because i wouldn't mind open carrying twin Desert Eagle Mk19 .50ae's

Freedom of speech is and will be destroyed from the inside by its own citizens. It's a shame they call themselves Americans when they think so little of the single most fundamental right.

why do you call yourself american, you are usonian

No fukcing commies

It will be dead soon.

Most of the great stuff is in the past, but great bands, musicians, great inventions, like the Internet. Speaking of the Internet, gtfo.

This is the one I'm most grateful for especially when I see that other countries have criminalized it.

But it's quickly disappearing. You can't speak truth to power anymore without supposedly private citizens trying to ruin your life over it.

Not that many sand niggers

>>Cajun food

>All the good stuff is in the past!
You must really want a war, a depression or even a guessing game medical arts.

American football is the best football.

Amos Moses!

/thread

BBQ?
and
and.....
and........
bbq?

It is not your shit country!!!!

rugby bitch
oh wait you meant word wise not sport wise

south america is nice

It is by the goodness of God that in our country we have those three unspeakably precious things: freedom of speech, freedom of conscience, and the prudence never to practice either of them.
– Mark Twain

One nice thing about America: So much wine, from California to Chile and Argentina.

MuriKKKa lost. Again.

Some of the people there are still white.

fat

As an Australian.
Americans have the greatest cocks in the world.
All nice clean and cut. They should be like that here in this anteater shitfeast.

KKK members will get killed once again.

>But it's quickly disappearing. You can't speak truth to power anymore without supposedly private citizens trying to ruin your life over it.

let't disassemble that.

>But it's quickly disappearing.

no it is not. our courts have seen to that and will continue to.

>You can't speak truth to power anymore without supposedly private citizens trying to ruin your life over it.

you spend too much time on line and i'm guessing that thought came from a negative post from one of your "friends" on facebook.

People are nice outside the city

MuriKKKans think they own the whole fucking continent. They say James Monroe gave them permission.

No, you fucking retard.

Invention of the Taínos in the Caribbean. Sorry.

Never heard that term before, had to look it up. I guess you learn something new every day.

the best american wine is argentine

it ain't Africa

i like what you posted user, but mark twain wasn't even his real fucking name.

Great place for steak

Taco
youtu.be/pIGufVfJfUs

All the tarts churned out by Disney/Nick.

Mark Twain was his nom de plume. The citation was written under that nom de plume.

Not going to argue you that. But there are some fine american wines in chile.

>by simply saying no i am somehow right.

be better than that user.

america is the name of the continent, from alaska to argentina. Martin Waldseemüller invented the name in 1507

Our federal public lands are amazing.

if I could afford those things you bet your sweet ass I would do exactly that

How many KKK members even exist anymore?

You have nice stuff.

Beautiful country with mountains and incredible national parks and forests.

Fly out of the country. Then fly back. You don't need to say anything nice. You can feel it.

What? I thought America was a car battery.

Rutherford B. Hayes is a hero in Paraguay

Freedom of speech so fuck all you white, black, yellow, brown and red niggers in this country, you are all pieces of shit and you are all ruled by corporations.

It's funny how people don't like the terms and systems Americans come up with, and make fun of them for it. But now your using a term a man coined in the 1900s mainly for architecture to tell Americans their wrong about what they call themselves.

They have cool animals

Bernie Sanders
Chomsky
Feynmann
Lawrence Krauss
Mike IX Williams
Charles Bukowski
Kevin Mitnick
Chris Cornell (til last week)

there's a brothel with that name where I live. So, I can say that america is a brothel

It will be polluted soon enough thanks to the nearly nonfunctioning EPA.

I lived in America back when it was great, and nobody had a fucking gun unless they lived in the country.

It's well on its way to Bannons vision of it burning itself to the ground again and millions dying in the flames, so that a new, better country can arise from the ashes like the Phoenix.

But Fox News and CNN told me...

That's not bait, it's called a joke.

We honor our elections despite how stupid they turn out.

Saving this one to share with friends. Keep up the good work Sup Forums.

well, if you don't like usonian, united statian is an alternative name. America is the name of the continent.

Breakfast tacos
Guns
Beer

amen Sup Forumsro

And do it on an American website on the American-invented Internet and probably on an American OS.

And we can't just leave them alone to cook meth and fuck their cousins?

Former president Obama.

I would carry a flamethrower.
...and drive an M1Tank to work every day. As a white male, I could be carjacked by niggers at any moment, and therefore need it for personal security and safety as a productive member of muh societies.

>and nobody had a fucking gun

the point of "every day carry" is so people don't know you have a gun.

no need to print if you know how to use it.

well, we are using latin alphabet and arabic numbers, etc

BBQ. Seriously, anyone that thinks Amerifats don't know shit about cooking has never had proper bbq.

America: Canada to Argentina

Oooooooooh! He said, "Say ONE nice thing about AMERICA"
Close the thread, boys and girls. No one's gonna win against that kind of thoughtful counter-point.

the only problem with usonians is that they call their country America. The USA is awesome

Oh shit it's the guy from a third world country that was thinks North and South America are actually one continent.

if you are that lonely i'll give you my number, i'm a therapist.

Give it up. It's our demonym, and it's not changing.

actually it was a german cartographer, Martin Waldseemüller

>illiterate nationist idiot is butthurt
Look up what counterpoint means before using it in a sentence again.

uhm...
Angola é nossa
por isso vaita foder

>that was thinks

Everything is in a perpetual state of change user.
He who attempts to stand still is left behind.

Or in terms you can understand, deal with it pussy.

Oooooooooh! He said, ">illiterate nationist idiot is butthurt
Look up what counterpoint means before using it in a sentence again."
Close the thread, boys and girls. No one's gonna win against that kind of thoughtful counter-point.

It has an awesome theme song