Sup Forums I just moved to a new area. What's a way to make a weed connection...

Sup Forums I just moved to a new area. What's a way to make a weed connection? I can't think of a way to meet anyone now, and I don't drink anymore these days since I quit drinking.

part time job at pizza hut

just ask ppl who look like they sell it. be careful tho you could get robbed. use a scale unless u trust ur dealers

Easy, just walk about and you'll eventually find people smoking up who you can ask

OP HERE
CMON FAGGGOTTS GIVE ME SOME GOOD IDEAS!!

Fuck off. walking around until you find someone smoking and asking them is the best option.

Everyone looks like they sell weed these days. ANd I live in the suburbs of a city known for a high crime rate. I don't want to be asking random people. Is there an internet anonymous thing for weed hookups?
not me

go to a strip club.

Order a pizza for delivery and ask the delivery boy.

OP HERE
STUPID ASS IDEA
I AINT SPENDING 40 BUCKS ON A LAP DANCE FOR A DIME BAG ODF WEED FAGGOT

Ask people on tinder

moar

Fat white girls always know where to get bud. Fact. Try it.

this

Get a weekend job at a pizza place. Tons of stoners work at every pizza place.

You will only have to work a few days to meet the right people, then quit. You won't even have to quit your normal job assuming you have one.

If you live in a medical marijuana state, which odds are you do. Search under the "For Sale" tab on Craigslist. Type in the prposition number that is your states medical marijuana prop. So for example, mine is Prop 215 because I live in California. Look up the prop number for your state and type that into the search bar on craigslist. Its the easiest way to score. I've done it a billion times. Hopefully you live in a medical state and there are people posting on craigs in your city.

Hop on meetme or whatever local people app u might have, ive met most of my plugs thru that. Or depending on ur work 9 times out of 10 if u insenuate u smoke coworkers will introduce u to plugs. Happy smoking

just get a job and meet people. or go to a concert. literally any concert. grow some fucking balls.

Go to your local police station and ask them where you can buy some drugs. They'll help you out.

Bar, pub or some strange dude in walmart or way far by a prostitute, where are you user? America?

hello fbi

using apps to coordinate drug deals is fucking retarded. As soon as anybody in the network gets busted the cops can subpoena the entire server and get everybody's info.

A few years ago at my college several frats were rocked by a huge drug scandal. Two idiots got busted with coke. They got into one guy's phone, saw his messages organizing a deal, used that to get the next guy's phone records etc.

Like 30 frat boys ended up being arrested and kicked out of the college for weed, coke, ADHD drugs etc.

Sure I text my friends for drugs, but we keep it simple. I ask if they could help me out later. That's all I have to say. They say sure and we agree on a time.

No drugs, amounts, prices are ever discussed over the ohone or in text.

Don't be a retard.

This.

When I worked at dominoes a lot of houses had a haze of weed smoke when they opened the door. Always the cheese bread man

I had the same issue OP. What ended up working for me, was getting friendly with people I work with. I work at a normal company, where you wouldn't expect most people to smoke; however you'd be surprised how many people, even if they dont smoke, know someone who does.

Start being friendly with people at your job, whatever work it is. After a week or two of knowing them, anyone who doesnt seem like an asshole, casually drop that you're looking for a hookup. Even if they dont smoke, decent chance it'll lead to a source. I only had to ask 3 people at my new job before someone had a brother who partook and was willing to help me out.

Don't worry too much about getting in trouble; the vast majority of people now a days, even if they dont smoke are cool with it and dont mind if others do. Obviously stick with asking people around your age thou.

Just ask. No one cares about weed anymore.

Usually younger people are the ones to ask.

go to the discotheque they all inject marojuana

>Just ask. No one cares about weed anymore.
bullshit
cops will charge you with anything. If they will write a speeding ticket for 5 mph over they will arrest you for a dime bag. Don't ever assume a cop isn't an asshole out to arrest you for the first tiny offense.

I forgot to put my new registration sticker on my license tag a few years ago. The cop pulled me over for expired tags, nothing else, no speeding or anything. I told him I forgot and sure enough he agreed. He said when he ran my tags the computer said they were not expired.

But he still gave me the ticket. Had to fight it in court. Finally got out of it. Cops are dicks.

>Yeah I know your registration is legal, you have insurance, and you weren't breaking any traffic laws, but you get a ticket anyways. I don't care if you are going to put your sticker on as soon as you get home.

I have a question, you can't smoke stems, can you? If you do will it do anything? If not then is there any usefulness that "stems" from them

No because the psychoactive/ desired substance is actually on the flower/leaves of the buds. Stem have very very little trichomes on them. But you could save up like half an oz of stems and make like 1 stick of decent budder, if you don't already have a tolerance.Or you could save stems and make hash/bubble hash with them.

yeah even with my friends I still never text on the phone about it. My friends all get pretty nice sized amounts at a time, for personal and for sale. So I try to be discreet.

You can smoke stems. They have considerably less THC than the part you traditionally, but there is THC there, it can get you high. The issue is two fold however.

A) It is much weaker, so you'd have to smoke a decent amount of stems to actually get high
B) It is much harsher to smoke. You'll feel it hurting your throat way more than usual. It is not a pleasant smoke at all.

That having been said, if you are super desperate, yes, you indeed can smoke stems. In general, I hold on to mine, chop them up, and use them to make edibles, works much better than smoking.

yes u can

Fact. Get them free pizza with your part time job at pizzahut and you're set.

Holy fuck man, I didn't realize until I read this how true it was... damn dude, you just blew my mind a little, I've never connected those dots, but every fat white girl i know smokes o.o

I've heard you can chew them and get some THC out of it, any truth to this

Recipe/method? Been wanting to try some eddies

Order a pizza ask the pizza guy, ask the late night clerk at the corner store, ask the drive thru dude at taco bell late at night.

No; chewing them would not work. If it isn't hitting a hot enough temperature, the THC doesn't come out. You could eat straight weed bud and it wouldnt do shit; it *has to* to cooked in some way in order for edibles to be effective. Just sticking it in your mouth to suck on or swallow will do *nothing*

I don't think so. They taste good if its nice quality. But it needs to be broken down in fat first.

This is good to know thanks

You in Toronto? I can hook you up

Honestly, just straight up google it. Its not hard to do at all; mostly just simmer in a pan with butter is my go to. Be forewarned thou, it creates quite a smell (especially if you end up baking in an oven), so if youre in an apartment building that doesnt have cool neighbors, would not recommend it.

Ask people on Grindr. Be careful though. It's for horny old men too.

Damn user that fucking blows, I got a story for you from my 10th grade year of high school (I just got out from my senior year)

I left school durring my lunch period everyday to get fast food with my fat ass friend and we were waiting on a crosswalk. No cars were out and the light was changing so we went for it right in front of a cop not even noticing. halfway across the cross walk it said walk and on the way to McDonalds we heard the WOOP WOOP and kept walking not paying attention because people would speed through there all the time and cops would bust people every day. We got right in front of the fucking mcdonalds before we realized he was after us and he tore through the drivethru going like 50 MPH just to get us for jaywalking. that fine was 150$

Dude, you were *so* close to getting

Nah man, I'm in New Orleans. Nice of you, but we are a little bit far apart.

OP HERE
GIVE ME BETTER IDEAS U FAGGOTS
YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE THE EVIL GENIUSES OF THE INTERNET
NOW SCORE ME SOME WEED PLEASE

dude what is your deal? go away

Come to Oregon, it's greener here

I'M OP
NEVER!!!

my mom can fucking get weed faster than op

shove the stem up your ass and break it off
once you're in the hospital, the opiate zombies will hear word of what your in for
through them you can get connections to weed and probably some harder drugs
Protip: Turtle the stem in and out of your butt, the scarring won't be too bad afterwards, but the extra blood will really sell the situation to the paramedics

I hope it all goes well for you OP

why is it so bubbly

Literally an app called High There you can try also skateparks

1/10
I almost smirked...

Hey your in Oregon too?, can you hook me up (541)

Try going to Zumez or some other skate shops for some plugs. Most skaters are stoners, same with surfers if that's more you're area.

Literally just ask sketchy looking people, but not niggers. Worst case scenario they'll say they have nothing/won't sell to you. Nogs will try to rip you off or rob you. When I was in college my friend went door to door asking to buy and found someone almost immediately. Spent 100 and became a loyal customer.

Lol fuck you I'm in the 541. What town nigger?

It was half way through purging and i was flipping the patty

I always smoked out pizza delivery men/women if they asked for a hit.

Meddy wbu

Again pizza delivery could work out great.

Florence. On the coast an hour west of Eugene.

High times got me a quality hookup in like 15 minutes.

Sorry, high there. Currently stoned as fuck from said connection.

Experienced stoner here. Verifying this user is correct.

Deliver pizzas. You'll get to know the area, and every stoner in it.

brew tea

Trips names my bowl

>chew them
Yes you can. I've been doing a "pinch between my cheek & gums" for decades.
wrong
wrong
nice trips, don't listen to the dumbasses...

Second for high there.

Lmao 541 covers like half the state.

Im in TO and need

Ask to taxi drivers or pizza deliver boy.

Go hit a dispensary. I use the decent ones in to and hamilton all the time. Prices are fine and weed is good.

>pic related

Dude, I'm in the same fucking boat. I'm in the 915 and the dude I used to get me some weed is nowhere to be found. I need to get my own hookup cause he's unreliable.

Hence why I asked for what town

I've scored off of the grasscity forums before. hit dude up a year later when my normal hookups weren't pulling through and he ripped me off. Be careful with new dealers.

No green card, do I just walk in or what?

story?
High There is legit? How does it work?

Put your dick away faggot, this is a weed thread.

I have the best answer. IF you're not a complete autist, and not a troll.
>create online dating profile (okc/pof)
>hint strongly that you like to smoke
>look for girls that do the same
>meet up, explain your situation
>get weed

I had a half ounce of great hydro within 1 week using this strategy.

>I used to frequent the Grasscity forums.
>Posted in one of those threads for my area.
>Dude was like, holy shit, you're in my city, we should smoke.
>Met up with dude, he was fucking 16 and skipping school to smoke.
>Was like fuck that shit.
>Got my 1/4 and cut off communication
>Hit him up when I knew he was at least 18
>Dude was like the guy I'm going to is sketchy AF, it's better if you're not there
>Told him I can't just hand over my $$ for nothing
>Gave me his GPS and a bank card
>I was drunk AF at the time and it was dark
>Got into the light and the GPS was shit and his bank card was one of those temp ones
>Dude claimed he got pulled over and went to jail
>Felt bad, was going to go bail him out
>Checked jail listing, no dude
>Called him out on it
>He blocked me
>Found out where he lived, but pretty sure it's his parents house and he's not in the area anymore
>Dude could have made literal $1,000's off of me if he didn't fuck me over

Dinosaur penis

fuck dude, thats actually really clever

I see lots of chicks looking for weed hookups on tinder, why wouldn't it work for dudes?

I fucked an ugly girl got like 3 weeks until I'd stocked up like a half pound (I had a specific amount I needed). that was the only down side, but she was nice enough.

if you're in the 541 and you cannot find a hookup if great price and top quality, you must have no Internet and severe agoraphobia