Would Hank Hill vote for Trump?

Would Hank Hill vote for Trump?

depends on the hand shake

Hank, you wouldn't would you Hank? I'll be deported.

This guy knows what's up.

Fucking hated this fag.

hahaha! Hey! funny joke! I know you just kidding around

>the rest of the episode is bill and enricque trying to pick up women at Hillary meet ups

>Senator from New York
>Guy actually from New York

He'd drive to Mexico and stay there this time.

more like bill and boomhauer, enrique is married

>episode ends with boomhauer walking out with both women they were trying to woo

Peggy would vote for Trump. Peggy would love that shit.

>You now realise Enrique and Octavio are both Danny Trejo

Peggy would still be aggressively campaigning for Sarah Palin even though she isn't running.

"The man ain't right I tell ya hwut. Maybe I'll just just vote for that Gary Johnson. You know Texas was New Mexico before New Mexico was a state? Yep, they were right there with us at the Alamo. BOBBY! Put down that danged cellular phone. Can't you see I'm giving a history lesson here? Phones were smaller and more efficient when you flipped them open I'll tell ya...

/thread

can you vote blank in america? Do they count it? I think Hank would vote as a matter of principle but I don't see him voting for Trump, and certainly not for this old hag of Hillary

You can choose not to vote, but it's considered unamerican and then everyone will hate you. Hank would be conflicted.

Probably

You can spoil your ballot. You'll still be marked in voting statistics but your vote won't go to either candidate.

would Hank do it? What would it say on the paper?

Propane

Peggy would be for Hillary 100%
Hillary IS Peggy Hill

you don't have to vote for every race
Hank could still vote for Senator and County Commissioner and on Arlen Parks issue 23b without voting for either presidential candidate

"But Dad you can't vote for Trump he's a racist"
"Bobbeh those people broke tha law, they should be happy all we do is deport them"

>Would Hank Hill vote for Trump?
I don't think so, Hank would want a strong valued,well spoken republican. Trump just isn't really that sort of candidate. I think hank would be more pissed that this "jackass", in hank's words, was running in place of a true republican.

Yes! And Hank would be the head of the Cruz missile.
>Then they would vote for Trump like all real Americans will. MAGA

>Hillary IS Peggy Hill
Peggy would see herself as being like Hillary, yes, and so she would be enormously threatened by her. No way would she support Hillary, unless it was because Hank thought a woman shouldn't be president.

Her political views are pretty evenly split between Trump and Hillary. Hell, Peggy is basically a hybrid of both candidates.

I FUCKING HATE LUCKY. FUCKING KILL HIM ALREADY

>try to kill Lucky
>he injures himself and gets a large settlement

There's no winning senpai

I loved Octavio

>"Sure the guy's a complete jackass and everything he says is complete asinine, but he's the best option we've got in terms of a leadership, Peggy."
>"Nuh uh, nope. You're just intimidated by the prospect of there being woman running the oval office within your lifetime, Hank."
>"Yeah, quit being such a lady hater, dad. If I were old enough, I would have totally voted for Hillary this year."
>"Ugh."

bobby will get so much pussy when he's older

I slipped on Mega-Lo at the pee pee mart

he would write in tom landry

>not "dandy" don meredith

From a personality standpoint, Hank Hill would almost certainly be a neocon rube #nevertrumper. However, owing to the fact that Hank Hill is also a practical character and right about everything basically 100% of the time, he'd be written by Mike Judge to vote Trump.

Hank would think he's a jackass but he'd never vote for Hillary

Hank would vote for him, despite thinking he is kind of a jackass.

Dale would be a huge Trump supporter.

He was added after the jews took over the show.

hank seems more like a ted cruz type of guy

Hank would get super excited about Trump in the beginning of the episode, go to one of his rallies in the middle and realize he's an idiot, and then spend the rest of the episode agonizing over what to do. Finally he ends up not voting on Nov 11 and instead just does something little to directly help his community rather than relying on the government to figure itself out

A vote for Trump is a vote for America, of course he would vote for Trump.

Early seasons he absolutely would have.

Later seasons shit like this would have made him come to terms with voting for a dem and being proud after.

Hank would be a CruzMissile who begrudgingly votes for Trump because he hates Bill Clinton.

Pretty much this

Pretty sure Hank and Peggy would both vote for Hillary. Hillary's kind of like Anne Richards and didn't both of them vote for her?

Hank would not vote for a criminal.

Why? He works for one..

I would imagine he would be like a lot of Texan Cruz supporters, he would say Trump isn't a true conservative, but vote for him in November anyway

Imagine if Luanne was in the episode. Jesus Christ.

Dale would be the one voting for Trump, it fits his character.

Hank would vote undecided between Rubio and Cruz but then he freaks out when he realizes that Rubio has those gay pictures. Bobby would like to votie for Bernie and tension would rise between the two. In the end, Hank is disappointed with Cruz losing to the meme clown and ends up supporting Hillary along with Peggy.

Hank is more an America first kind of guy. He would not stand for jobs being outsourced.

I don't think Dale would vote at all.

Dale would definitely be a Trump supporter and would go down the rabbit hole of Ted Cruz's dad killing JFK once he saw Trump's tweets.

>I think hank would be more pissed that this "jackass", in hank's words, was running in place of a true republican.
This.

Basically what said, except he would still vote, just only focusing on the local/congressional vote. Then the episode would stress the importance of local, in this case Texan, government. A patriot like Hank Hill would always vote, but he may not vote for Clinton or Trump.

Hank would never vote for a Clinton

nope. hank hill loves america and freedom. trump is against that. so is hillary. and johnson isn't a real libertarian. and stein is a fucking communist.

hank hill would either vote johnson or not vote for president.

people who call themselves conservatives have no idea what it means if they can cast a vote for trump

Him and Peggy would have a conflict about it which would be the main theme of the episode.

In the end Hank would vote Trump, and Peggy would forgive him.

>Hillary's kind of like Anne Richards
kill your self

seriosly

kill your self

>Hank Hill loves America and freedom. Trump is against that

Incorrect.

trump proposed bsnning second amendment rights to people on an arbitrary list. he has said he intends to "call up his buddy bill gates and shut down the internet".

yes. donald trump is against the idea of freedom.

>implying Trump isn't the most pro-2nd Ammendment candidate
>implying shutting down methods of recruitment for Islamic extremist groups is a bad thing

You are falling for the MSM's scaremongering, user. Fight it. Trump equals freedom.

he literally said he wanted to ban gun ownership from people on the no fly list. which is an arbitrary list that is controlled by thr FBI and not reveiwed. yea, that is pro second amendment.

you are a fucking sheep. he has literally said out loud in his rallies all the shit he plans on doing. at least hillary has the decency to hide it behind caring for the negroes.

You sound triggered newfriend.

Nah. Dale would support Hillary based on her connections with the UFO disclosure movement. That's more in line with his character. He supports based off UFOs and is just unaware of her other policies. Dale is more obsessed with his conspiracies than real policy

He is endorsed by the NRA. He is 100% pro-2nd Ammendment, bro.

He would vote Trump in the end.

Have you ever watched the show? Hank was never really one to go on long speeches about history. He's not an old grandpa character like Abe Simpson.

>criminal

Which one is that? Neither candidate has ever been to prison.

boby would get an official woman card by mistake shenanigans ensue

doesn't matter texas is solid red

Hank would vote for Vermin Supreme at fuccboi late-adolescent vaping Bobby's insistence.

They wouldn't even fucking acknowledge trumo with an episode.

dale doesnt vote you jackass
if anything dale would come up with some crazy conspiracy instead watch the show

What? Hank was all about looking up to God while erotically going into his football coach and all other sorts of autistic dad things. I'm sure in the Alamo episode he gave more than 1 history lesson.

>implying Dale wouldn't jump to support a candidate that is outside of the political elite and will "shake up" the system

>implying a show written by a bunch of liberal new yorkers wouldn't have the main character eventually reach a liberal conclusion in the end

How have you guys not realized that every single KotH episode arc begins with "Hank is made uncomfortable by thing not in line with conservative, traditional values" and ends with, "Hank eventually grows to be receptive and tolerant of thing that originally made him uncomfortable by clashing with his traditional, conservative values".

The episode would probably have him extremely disillusioned by the election, unable to choose. Peggy would be supporting Hillary, some wacko hippie yahoos (and Bobby, "corrupted" by their progressive thinking) would support Bernie, Cotton (provided he was still alive) and Dale would be supporting Trump. The episode would involve a lot of pushback at the idea of a woman president.

The community's distaste for Hillary would eventually inspire in Bobby some misogynistic ideas that horrify Hank once he realizes his son disrespects Peggy. Peggy would try to teach Bobby about heroic American women, and Hank would be inspired by her mention of some random "Hank-like" hero, some southern good ol' girl who liked football or propane or something. He would then vote for Hillary with Peggy.

>Trump equals freedom
unless youre the press. Trump cant handle the bantz.

Judge seems like an independent to me. He is friends with Alex Jones. Some episodes are the opposite of what you described and show hank's traditional ways are the best ways.

Judge is definitely an independent, but that doesn't mean the entire engine of the show is "conservative guy is confronted with an increasingly-progressive America".

It's true that very often the "antagonist" of an episode is an overly-PC hippie dippie-type liberal, but almost every episode is "Hank is close-minded, but then becomes tolerant".

Even episodes you mention where his traditional ways win out, it's usually done through accepting some new-fangled way and incorporating it into his traditional way.

**doesn't mean the etire engine of the show ISN't

>Trump shits on the media for blatantly lying

Good.

hank would vote for marc rubio or ted cruz, but would have supported jeb! bush initially