FUCKING KEK

GET FUCKED BRITKEKS!!!!! YOUR SHITSKIN MAYOR WANT EVEN ABLE TO COME HERE AND SHIT UP THE US WHEN BASED TRUMP IS ELECTED!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VEhgt
youtube.com/watch?v=SYslEzHbpus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Haha nice. Hope this happens.

kek

I can't imagine anything more glorious

Good. Stay the fuck out.

This idea has some sex appeal. I like it. Sorry your country is being cucked Brit bros. well try to come help once we get Trump in office.

VOTE TRUMP

>noone in the us gives a fuck about britcuck elections

>has to comment on the U.S. shit to get attention

fucking shitskin

So he basically admitted that UK is a Muslim country. What a cunt.

>alana horowitz satlin

Pure coincidence.

>Have connections to extremist groups
>It's Trump's racism's fault I may not be able to go to USA
Fuck mudslimes

Good we don't want any sandniggers here even the mayor of Londinistan.

>once we get Trump in office.

we'll make him bow to Trump at a royal event

Of course the mayors he wants to visit are the race mixing commie and Obama's pet:

>"I think Bill de Blasio is doing interesting housing stuff in New York, Rahm Emanuel is doing interesting stuff with the infrastructure bank in Chicago,” he told Time in an interview on Sunday. “I want to go to America to meet with and engage with American mayors.

Then he assumes that the US is as cucked as the country he and his kind have invaded:

>“Conservative tacticians thought those sort of tactics would win London and they were wrong,” he said. “I’m confident that Donald Trump’s approach to politics won’t win in America.”

archive.is/VEhgt

>Not only listening to Gregorian Chants
It's like you guys want to be infested with demons or somthing

>crying about a temporary ban
>doesn't even try to fix problems with radical islam
>instead says there's no radical or moderate, only islam

Good point. Someone with a kikebook account should post this as a comment to the article.

Didn't Trump say the ban only applied to high risk areas? Would bongistan count as a high risk area?

>when

Don't let the kikes win
youtube.com/watch?v=SYslEzHbpus

Ironic as fuck because the only country seriously debating banning a politician because of his beliefs is Bongistan.

Well, didn't the brits vote to prohibit Trump from entering the UK? What a crybaby.

Good. And stay out Paki.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SYslEzHbpus [

This man deserves a medal.

Did this Mayor win because of London's mixed demographs holding islamic people as the majority?

>He gets let in
>Blows himself up

>tu quoque

Couldn't care less lol

Who gives a fuck, shitskin

Well that does it.

Sorry guys, I was going to vote for Trump but I'm converting to Islam now.

>Greenleaf recreation center

A fucking leaf

Can BRITSKINS be a new meme?

>mfw

Whatever shall we do without another Paki with known ties to Islamists?

>my religion is more important that my post and people I should represent, even the ones who didn't vote for me

He should be kicked from office

lol

if he banned muslims from everywhere else the radicals would go to what's left to try and get to america, so you ban all or nothing, desu

He won't be able to visit the US if Hillary becomes president and passes the "hate speech" legislation she's hinting at wanting.

Oops I forgot, "hate speech" is power + vocalized bigotry, and obviously the mayor of London has no power :^)

>putting his faith before his obligations

Yup, that's a muslim.

>if

Well, it'd probably have more to do with the fact that he's a violent criminal, really.

>Hillary becomes president and passes the "hate speech" legislation

Hopefully such a law would never survive a challenge under the First Amendment, although if Hillary becomes president, that means she's picking the next Supreme Court Justice, who will be a swing vote in her favor. We could be fucked.

Maybe if Boris Johnson becomes PM he won't be able to stay in the UK either

>Obtain political position that may require you to do things you find uncomfortable or may disagree with for the good of everyone
>Nope my faith says I can't
Typical muslim.

brit/pol/

> Horowitz

Every Fucking Time.

Besides, he certainly could come here, Trump never said he would ban Muslims from entry. He said he would consider a temporary ban on Muslim immigration until Extremist Islamic Terrorism as a problem has been appropriately assessed and addressed.

You don't have to worship a child raping terrorist, khan. But you do.

Sukmuhdiq khan is already playing the victim card and he's been mayor for like what? One or two days?

Scratch that
His faith doesn't even forbid it
He just says he personally feels he can't go and cites his faith as an excuse, then blames Trump.

It means she's picking the next SEVERAL justices. The court is going to be packed with radicals like Kagan.

Goodbye 1st and 2nd amendments.

What a self-obsessed little shit

>create petition to ban Trump from Britain
>Trump turns around and bans 50 percent of the population and the Mayor of London

does it suck having a leader who cant into memes in real life?

What a fucking hypocrite

That's true. Ginsburg will probably be the next to go. Hopefully Thomas can hold out another 4 years.

Nah, fuck that. Ban the faggot.

He's the mayor of London. He has no reason to travel to the US anyway.

We can only wish.
I don't want anyone who carries around the deadly cultural plague called Islam anywhere near my country.

Shame the media thinks it can speak for everyone when in reality the majority of Americans 95+% despise Islam and don't want any Muslims coming into our country nor a single Mosque on any street in any state.
That is literally the truth and though I can't speak for everyone I have been around the country many times and most people regardless of ethnicity feel that way.

Terrorists have a very difficult time attacking infidels if they aren't allowed in the country.

The most successful jihad attacks have been from muslims who entered legally into infidel lands and plotted attacks from within the country.

Sizable percentages of muslims living in the west support these terrorists directly and indirectly.

Unfortunately, half the electorate is female, who are stupid and gullible, and do not understand the evil of Muslims and take their appeals to emotion at face value.

Thank God it's still considered socially acceptable to shit on slimes here everywhere except huffpo.

Why would I give a fuck if the mayor of London can go to the USA or not because he chose to be a Muslim?

If he held the same views he does know without the religious tag he'd be considered a fucking Nazi and he'd be less marketable than Donald Trump in British politics. Why does no one seem to care about this shit?

I wish this cunt even registered enough on Trump's radar for Trump to just reply "That's okay, Achmed. You and all your child raping, fear-mongering, taqiyya spreading, terrorist brothers are banned anyway."

That's because of veterans who have actual experience with Muslim countries.

>Let us in
>We don't want to hurt you
>Islam is peace

>you like fairies right?

He can stop being a Muslim whenever he wants

Wouldn't his constiuents maybe, I don't know, actually prefer him to stay in the city he supposed to be fucking governing?

>Make fun of Jews
>Get arrested

(((Great Britain))) everyone. Sure got that freedom of speech going.

Nah. Then his voters would literally murder him.

This is the world we live in.

Heh.
Not that long ago in history such a reply would have been the norm though back then Britain didn't have any Muslims.
Growing up I watched mainstream cartoons mocking Muslims, Muslim nations and their violent shitty culture.
Now we pander to them and their bullshit culture and our President often speaks about it as if its better then our own or what was once our own.
Sad.

Is that a home video of your father?

You're not insulting us with this rhetoric, we mostly agree. This turd is a supporter of terrorism and the nation of islam, an American organisation as you know. He hates white people, why he'd want to live in Europe and visit America is beyond me. More fool us.

Yes. Jelly of my royal mongolian heritage, blackie?

>London elects first Muslim mayor
>Guy turns out to be a giant racist, saying that the Transportations Department (or whatever) is too white
>On the first fucking day
>For no good reason

>Implying America would ever want this man to even set foot on American soil

Why is this guy trying so hard to get attention? It's been two fucking days and already he's making headlines for being a literal crybaby.

>be yesterday
>in security line for a plane
>two guys in front of me talking in Arabic
>looking shifty
>they have an old bag with a. British flag (kek)
>everything else hey have on is brand new
>bags still have tags
>everyone in line is clearly on edge
>tsa scrutinizes their passports
>both get randomly bag searched
>one gets taken back for a detailed search
>obviously the Tsa picked them because they are shifty Arabs
>other people in line comment that hey are happy they were searched
>"do they think they are cute speaking in Arabic like that" says a middle aged man
>mfw there is still hope in America

>mfw one less cuck visiting my beloved country

If only we could get rid of the kikes too, practicing and non-practicing, right back to Israel where they belong.

I kind of like it.
I hope he acts like a giant hardcore racist and as radical religiously as he can.
Will wake people up.
If he is just kinda racist and slowly fucks with the people they'll probably let it slide.

I hope he gets caught laundering money for Hamas and CIA Guantanimos the shit out of him.

THATS A FUCKING JOKE!!!!!
HANDCUFFS??? I MEAN .... ARE YOU REALLY FUCKIN SERIOUS ?????

m8 i've been arrested multiple times for upsetting people OVER THE INTERNET
and yes they handcuffed me

what happens if a non muslim tries to go to mecca?

>they arent allowed by virtue of their faith

naw you lie

if i get triple digits, Kek wills it

you're a britcuck m8 you know exactly how bad it is don't even pretend
we had a lad get fired for calling a colleague hitler

Came here just for this post

>>noone in the us gives a fuck about britcuck elections

>>has to comment on the U.S. shit to get attention

>fucking shitskin

The leaf is right. UK is shit tier like Africa now. Abandon all hope and drop the AIDS boxes on their ass.

Guys im here on pol and watchin all the cuck memes year for year but THIS is defenitely the most bullshit what they can bring

there is really something wrong in the UK t b h l a f amilia

Donald is married to a kike though, I don't understand Pols double think sometimes

What did you get arrested for saying then and on what platform?
I try not to do any shitposting under my real name.

B-but you got a Muslim prez right now Ameribro

Alana HOROWITZ Sa5lin
Every
Fucking
Time

>I'll be stopped from going there by virtue of my faith

This is true since at the base level a muslim cannot abide another individual living who isn't of the same faith. Though I personally would be hard pressed to call that virtue.

Thats wrong though. He is only stopping immigration, not visitation.

>muh logical fallacy muh logical fallacy!

Look up irony on your way back to >>>/reddit/

>drinks beer
>listens to music
>no bear

Yes very devout and active mooslem britkek

It has potential.

>Trump bans Muslims
>Scum in London try to ban him back
>Trump's ban passes, Muslim's ban doesn't
>N-not fair guys look at this Islamophobia!