If liberals are so concerned with facts and science they would know that DNA determines gender, not feelings

If liberals are so concerned with facts and science they would know that DNA determines gender, not feelings

Does DNA have feelings?

I have feelings and I feel like a gender confused autist

DNA determines sex, not gender.

Kys
Chromosomes, which contain DNA, determine gender, fuckface

Found the retard

Oooooooooh! He said, "If liberals are so concerned with facts and science they would know that DNA determines gender, not feelings"
Close the thread, boys and girls. No one's gonna win against that kind of thoughtful counter-point.

even the dictionary states gender is arbitrary and can refer to sex but doesn't always

says the person who can't use a dictionary.

Oooooooooh! He said, "DNA determines sex, not gender."
Close the thread, boys and girls. No one's gonna win against that kind of thoughtful counter-point.

Sex: either of the two main categories (male and female) into which humans and many other living things are divided on the basis of their reproductive functions.

Gender: the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones).

All I'm saying is DNA has nothing to do with gender. Gender and sex are by definition two different things.

They also know the human genome is more complex than we ever thought. So the x y chromosome is no longer the defining factor in gender.

Except feelings do actually determine gender.

Read a dictionary from 10 years ago, nigger. Just like math properties don't change, neither does the definition of a word. You can add secondary and tertiary bullshit definitions all you want. The original meaning can't change.

>more complex than we ever thought.

All of these people who can't decide their gender are a bunch of attention seeking queers

I agree. I wish they would stop trying to use the term gender for the concept of gender identity. The latter is descriptive of what they're actually trying to get across, and would allow discussion without having to fight them over their retarded choice to stomp all over a perfectly reasonable and defined term and then get mad at everyone else for not understanding their confusion.

I mean, we'd still get mad about their stupid confusion, but it would be easier to say "I don't care if you think you're a bitch, fag" if we didn't have to get stuck arguing about whether gender is merely a term for sex that doesn't also mean coitus.

You know?

I agree, maybe its just easier to ignore all of this gender identity bullshit and just say "no one gives a fuck you attention seeking whore"

Thing is, I don't even care about this shit. They can pretend to be whatever they want. It doesn't negatively effect me. If they want to get married and bang while the woman plays husband and the guy plays wife, whatever. I'm not getting involved in their silly bullshit, and I'm in favor of the government keeping the fuck out of the private lives of citizens. If fags, lesbos or otherwise want to wed, fuck or whatever, good for them. I don't care.

I just want them to use reasonable terminology. Which the original researchers etc did. Gender "identity". What gender one perceives the self to be.

We can have a reasonable discussion on that and not fucking care.

> personal pronouns are stupid, however. pronouns are descriptive of appearance at least, if not actual gender. if you want someone to call you "her", look like what they would describe as such.
> if you want to be called "xer" or "werecunt", you're just being stupid
> I'll call you werecunt though
> that shit sounds sweet

DNA determines brain structure and chemical makeup. So, in a sense it does determine sexuality and sexual identity.

actually a cascade of proteins after the development of the testicles (determined by a single gene on the Y chromosome) or ovaries determines whether you have a penis or not

some poor boys are born with mere clit-like micro-penis with two hanging balls, just like OP

DNA determines Sex.
Society determines Social Gender.
Feelings determine Gender Identity.

Sex is whether you're male or female.
Gender is whether you do boy things or girl things.
Gender Identity is the combinations of boy things or girl things you want to do. Usually exclusively girl things or boy things. Sometimes a mix.

There you go. Now you know. Cut down on the spam.

What would you know about DNA or science, even?

fucking faggoty talk and shit