What's their best album?

What's their best album?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=98VgvtWORC4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Peter Christopherson was a child molester.

Who cares?

Not many people. That's the sad thing.

kids shouldn't have been so damn sexy

is there any actual evidence of this or is it just lolbangkok sucky sucky

It ain't easy being sleazy

But seriously do people call him a peado because of his Thai boy comments? Men in their late 20s look like ten year olds there

sounds like a bunch of people who don't care/know about industrial at all assuming he was evil because he was a degenerate

I think I saw a video game trailer recently that had an anal staircase reference in it

I don't know whether they did or not, but I don't care for mindless gossip. I'm a fan of their art, not what they did in their personal lives. I'm pretty sure lots of great artists and people fucked boys, not saying it's right or justifyable but it's not the reason people like their work

I highly suspect it's also because he's gay, which makes most people automatically assume you're more like to be a pedophile

Which game, lad?

consent and child molestation were in fact just about their only taboos

i used to buy records from a guy who was hanging around with that whole england's hidden reverse scene back in the 80s. a bit of a scenester/follower/fanatic
he eventually stopped hanging around them after the vibes got a bit too heavy. apparently these people were into all sorts of shit that has gotten swept under the rug now that there's a small industry revolving around reissues and books and other coveted merchandise capitalizing on the whole thing

he refused to get too specific about the details of what drew him out, but what he said sounded about right. far-right politics, all sorts of sordid/potentially illegal sexual activity, ungodly amounts of drug abuse(as if that's a surprise to anyone who's seen the gibbering embarrassments people like boyd rice and genesis porridge have turned into), the works

i always thought most of those bands sucked anyway

there's no outright evidence but rumors of noncery have surrounded christopherson for ages, all the way back from the throbbing gristle years
i always found his move to bangkok, the planet capital of aging nonces who no longer have reasons to live except for noncery, to be highly suspect

I don't remember, it was a new swat game

youtube.com/watch?v=98VgvtWORC4

at 40 secs, I don't think most of the comments get the reference heh

Ready or Not.

Could be a reference, but always thought it was common Slang. Not that common, but i'd heard the term before Coil. Think it's Cockney or Northern slang, or possibly Polari

so
>he was a degenerate so he probably evil too i guess

like, i get what bangkok is, but there's other debauchery to be had there that doesn't involve children even if you could easily get them
the place has a lot of appeal to someone like him even without kids

>far-right politics, all sorts of sordid/potentially illegal sexual activity, ungodly amounts of drug abuse(as if that's a surprise to anyone who's seen the gibbering embarrassments people like boyd rice and genesis porridge have turned into), the works

aside from far right politics, seems like the typical edgy music scene

>at 40 secs
where?

>heavy drug use
>sexual degenerates
>possibly far-right (although they disowned Douglas P. and Boyd Rice, and Gen for that matter)
>Gay

woah tell us something we don't know. I still think the largest reason he gets this stick is because he's gay and as this user said people associate 'unconventional' sexual fetishes with evil. People did the same with the BDSM and Gay community for a long, long time.

I don't know who they are but they look like
The Three Stooges meets The Adams Family.

LOL!

all i know is all i've said. as much as i tried to get the man to spill some proper beans on the whole thing, he was very intent on keeping his mouth shut.
this guy wasn't really a prude either. dude used to exchange letters with gg allin and fucking charlie manson.

yeah i know but like i said, it's the combo of long-running rumors + the move that i find suspect, not just the move itself. too close for comfort.

i dunno man. considering this guy used to hang out with bands like sutcliffe jugend and whitehouse back when their shows were getting raided by the cops and didn't feel the urge to quit hanging around them, but eventually decided to stop hanging around the coil/psychic tv/current 93 set i would imagine that there was something more going on there than plain old edginess.

I get where you're coming from, I'm not denying it myself but not confirming it either (OP here) as I don't really see much evidence. In terms of the raiding thing, the things they were being raided for was BDSM tapes (at a time when such things we're being labelled as 'Video Nasties' here in the UK and made illegal for a short while), of Genesis being whipped, I believe. If they had films of child abuse they would've been sent to prison very quickly.

>I still think the largest reason he gets this stick is because he's gay and as this user said people associate 'unconventional' sexual fetishes with evil.

i think this is a cheap and transparent cop-out

At 0:41 there's a neon sign that says "The Anal Staircase"

see no reason to post this here but whatever
it was gen who got caught with videos in the usa, can't rem what they were but there were young lads on the videos
then sleazy's dad (who was friends with the queen) found out via the tabloids about gen and more or less made sleazy cut ties with gen, which he did

the rest is hearsay

Fair enough I suppose, but you can't deny it has been a common insult used and a common presumption for a very long time in society

No one calls Bowie a pedo (or at least, not as much), despite him having slept with an underaged groupie (although it's just her word alone to go on this)