We fight for your freedom to hate us

>we fight for your freedom to hate us

Well Sup Forums? You must feel like a couple of jackasses.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/west-point-black-women-us-militarty-academy-fists-up-black-lives-matter-a7018746.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The constitution literally had slavery in it faggot.

The fact that this fight takes place on the other side of the globe and the enemy's transportation options are somewhat limited makes me doubt the "freedom" part.

Because the 'enemy' are actually freedom fighters, with zero technology compared to us , and would rather die , because they feel invaded by foreign legions, kinda makes me think were the fucking bad guys

>Falling for the good and evil meme

Life is more nuanced than that child. Next time you see a vet, you show some fucking respect

Good goy

Show me a black Marine or soldier and I'll show you a future gang member. It's seriously how most of them are trained.

Put your cover on. Also thanks for processing my supply paperwork, you fucking POG's.

SPBP

>we fight for your freedom to hate us
*we fight for filthy kikes and you rightfully hate us
FTFY

>>we fight for a paycheck and college benefits

ftfy

Black people in the military are notoriously lazy. Anyone that was ever in knows this as 90+% fact.

Ive heard blacks in the military are lazy disinterested and violent.

They're obviously motor trash

>niggers joining the military with a skate ass MOS so they can collect benefits while doing absolutely no work

Shocking!

>US soldiers
>fighting for freedom
KEK
I hope you put a bullet in your head, kike grunt

is that why y'all voluntarily enlisted?
yo
hol up
i never knew how altruistic y'all was
maybe
y'all
wuz
kangs
n
sheeeeeeeeit

this user gets it

Isn't that everybody?

Before Iraq war:
>free to hate America
After Iraq war:
>free to hate America.

Yeah, I totally needed that Iraq war....

>motor t
>easy
That's one of the worst jobs there is, at least in the Marine Corps. I remember they were constantly having to do bullshit missions and never getting sleep. Plus everyone knows that's a redneck job. Black people are supply or food service.

I fight for you, these guys are ditch diggers.

Marines are good.

Army is anti-white racist.

See

yeah.

>killing arabs
>creating refugees
muh freedom

What about coast guard?

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/west-point-black-women-us-militarty-academy-fists-up-black-lives-matter-a7018746.html

You may overestimate the racism here bro.

Not saying this shit-hole doesn't have plenty, but so does real life. Difference being in real life people will hide it, here they feel no need. I actually like it that way. Better to spit in my face than stab me in the back.

But a lot of it's trolling too. People post what they think will get a response, they don't necessarily believe it.

Looks like you're familiar with the concept of trolling yourself. Hell, for all we know you're a 13 year old blonde tranny and you just pulled the pic off a website somewhere.

Has this thread provided entertainment?