Starting with myself

Me again

bump

You're cute~

Would smash, continue pls

Mine

>sees about 30% of the whole person
>deems them "cute"
No, hes fuckable, very fuckable. Ill reserve if hes cute for when i see the face

Here's a few months old pictures of my unshaven ass

butteboy is ready for school

Anyone here from or near vancouver?

Anyone near van want there ass fucked or cock sucked? Kik: supersala840

Want my Kik? Super submissive

Give me more

Yeah sure i'll add you

if you want good boibutt threads, go to /soc, not here. more threads, and less shitposters interrupting them. Not that I'm going to pass up a thread full of cute butts here~

sure! I'm bored anyhow

pic related, is me

So many nice butts I'd love to eat out then plow all night long. Keep posting, I'm getting really fucking hard now thinking about railing these delicious asses.

Fuck22999, bet my cock is smaller ;)

Fuck22999

kik is dantin99

betting on mine

smol/10

smol, but cute

hnnng

Kill.
Your.
Self.

Not for being fags, just for being shitposters.

heres my butt

Fuckin fag

Here's my ass from 2 nights ago

"cute" is the worst word for describing another guys downstairs business x.x

describe this

meow

Marry me?

gimme!

>would like to suck?

that's quite sudden user sir

Feminine penis

Sorry I didn't mean to scare you qt. I'm just a sad lonely user who ain't got no qt boyfriend

fuck this is cringey

Yup

I'm actually recently single (as of last december so.... not SO recently) but feels recently. I know the feel user-sama.

It sucks but we'll make it x.x

im gunna have to start pulling pics from my tumblr

me

Your looking at other boys butts on the internet and that makes u cringe? Faggot

I haven't been with anybody since high school :(

Any bois into bears?

Do traps like blacks?

Tips for getting perfectly smooth ass? I am not naturally smooth

that's not even logical

Does anyone?

damn son you need a quick hook up, get to grindr. Everyone needs physical satisfaction every so ofen you know? not to sound like a whore but damn, sometimes you just need someone, anyone

For research purposes.

They never are :(

I've only been out of school for a couple years tho I don't like hooking up with strangers.

sometimes

aw, I'm probably too old for you, I'm 24 years old lol

When you're younger hooking up with strangers is weird, but honestly 99% of your relationships are going to end miserably so they might as well be strangers.

Stop trying to give life meaning and living with morals and just have fun with it, it's the best advice I can give sir. Nothing really matters, we all die eventuallly, have some fun.

What are they into?

Moar?

Question from tops everywhere to bottoms:
What is the ideal range for length and width of penises?

Honestly if you're long enough to get in there length doesnt matter too much unless you're SUPER long. Width is more important and between small-avergage guys it doesnt make a huge difference.

I've been with a guy who was 8 inches long and 4 inches long (not sure on width) the 8 inches was certainly a more.. um... intense, experience, but I got there with both of them, you know?

You aren't much older than me. Also I just can get into strangers :( its just like there is no connection or anything they're just fuckmeat at that point I'd rather fuck my hand. I guess I'm gay or whatever because I want love and all that fag shit

There is NO reason you can't start as fuck buddies. Infact, it's a good way to connect with someone. Have sex a few times and the pillow talk will tell you a LOT about someone.

Added you willyyz

i like big guys beards are preferable and fat cock about 6-8" the gut as long as it isnt in the way is more of a plus because its warm and cuddly

these are all from my tumblr

I just can't I don't even know where to look and I don't come off as gay or anything either so everyone assumes I'm straight

Well what is it

sashawolf19

Where can I find traps? Apps /websites names?

Me stretching my slutty ass. It you want more, kik me a demographics1, and tell me about how you would wreck me.

Kik?

idk tumblr?
pharthnex

11/10 perfect skin, ass and all.

Anyone have more of this guy?