Does anyone have really bad anxiety? If so, what do you take for it prescription wise...

Does anyone have really bad anxiety? If so, what do you take for it prescription wise? I have tried a couple of different ones. Ativan works well, but, only for a certain time period. After that, it's the same anxiety back again.

If you want a permanent fix, electroconvulsive therapy. Otherwise, you keep taking the meds. They build up in your system so they work longer, but that anxiety will always be there when they wear off.

Have you done that type of therapy? I have yet to try any SNRI's though. Anyone think I should?

Anybody? For the dubs?

Somebody?

Bump.

I tried SNRIs and they made me start smoking again. ECT rewires brain pathways. It's worked for several of my friends.

crazy anxiety last few days, constantly paranoid and checking cars behind me. xanax helps but im forcing myself to deal with it

Once

Thank you.

Also, I'm not paranoid at all. I just have awful anxiety and don't know what med to turn to.

I feel your pain bud. But you gotta try and think of the bright side.

TOLD

No.

Was it expensive?

I was i a very bad place in my teens

Went to see a therapist and told him of all my angst and shit in my life

went on serious anti-depressants

didn't work

went back to previous therapist who taught me mindfulness, as gay as it sounds but it really helped me focus.

Are you free of anxiety now? No prescriptions now?

Yep, on Escitalopram and Clonazepam, I fucking hate it. But they're what helps me to function mostly well at work.

Why both? I don't get that.

Me either, seems to be ok though

No I am not free, but mind is more focused, and my anxiety has helped me in my career now I can use it to my advantage.

Use to get panic attacks and anxiety. Found a good job, taking 2 vacations a year, learned some breathing exercises. Stopped panicking, when it starts to come back that means I am not in a good place so I go on vacay or change up my routines. Thank god I have a salary job that allows me to start anytime from 7am to 12pm as long as I work 8 hours.

I think that Escitaolpram is an SSRI inhibitor while Clonazepam acts as more of a tranquilizer in the body

>SSRI inhibitor

Idiot idiot.

Read a fucking book you mongoloid

fuck you nigger

Molly