Am I crazy for wanting a house like this? Concrete blocks are so cheap here...

Am I crazy for wanting a house like this? Concrete blocks are so cheap here, this whole building would probably cost about $2,000. I currently live in a fairly large apartment and I don't use most of it. I barely have any possessions because i'm not materialistic.

Good luck getting a building permit.

Kek literally my house bic related

No. At least you won't be homeless. And if you are a frugal person materially then it doesn't matter.

If you build something small enough then you don't need the permit. It would be classified as a "shelter"

Home space is overrated, as long as you have a room for every persom there except for your couple most of the time you should be spending it on outsides or working

Is that poured concrete or concrete blocks that have been painted?

but can you live there peranently?

Build something with wood,goddammit you live in canada, not mexico

Cute.
Would people think of you as silly if you would praypaint a pattern on it?

Yes, you are...

Buy a premade house instead if you want something cheap and comfy, this type os houses are a success in southern argentina.

I camped out in an RV for about a month while our house was being aired out (there was an infestation) and I can say that I preferred the smaller living space. Much less work to keep it clean. And although there were 6 of us in there, it just motivated us to get outside more. And this was winter, a time when I rarely go outside. So it was very refreshing.

Wood is a lot cheaper (I think). My dad has built several small buildings over the course of his life. I just don't know that much about carpentry and I don't want mould to start growing in my house if the wood gets wet.

Too big. I only plan on having a single child and a wife. I don't want us to do more housework than is necessary.

yes. you're an absolute lunatic for wanting to live in a little shithouse like that.

Are you the plantation owner?

If yes, why do you live in such a small and miserable house?

fuck you and your moodulmajas :----D

sugg my moodulbenis xDD

How the fuck do you keep that warm? Those are thin walls.

I like it.

It looks like the individual flats in Corbusier's Unité d'Habitacion.

chee ""comodoro"""" se te inundaron las waifus jakajakkaaj

The housing market is that bad here.

the insulation parameter of the walls is 0.1 W/m2K. if that doesn't mean anything to you, don't worry, it means you wont get cold, at all, ever.

>le corbusier
small wonder muslims are taking over your country
kys faggot

COMFY
O
M
F
Y

why live like a dirty puerto rican without shoes, when you can live like a doctor

>b-but Sup Forums said he was bad
There is no coherent argument against Corbusier, except bourgeois special snowflake mentality.

Building neo-classicist palaces for every common person simply isn't affordable. For the majority of the population, you have to choose between modernism and shanty towns. Oh wait, I remembered which country I'm talking to.

this

Minimalism it's the proper response to materialism and consumerism. The internet and adblockers have allowed consumers to increasingly take power into their own hands by open communication about the quality of products on offer and the individualistic censorship of corporate propaganda.

Just in time. They are trying to strike back in every way they can, remain vigilant and informed.

Concrete blocks
Here no
Yes i have 3 farms and 3 small houses this is the smallest

No pobo, yo vivo bien, no en una casa sin revocar

Are you rich, or is owning farms common in Tunisia?

This is all you need

>eschewing national/regional identity in favor of shoeboxes

jakajkajakajakaj this is what 300 years of cock-sucking, no warfare and social democracy do to you
the somalians and iraqis will flatten your house and chase you through the suburbs.-

jakajakajkaja te queres hacer el Concheto y se siente el olor a humedad dese wac jakajakajaj

>memes instead of arguments

Mi mama me dice que no le hable a negros

My region is 87% riral it s common hete i m rich only by the village standards
i even have romain ruines in my farm the govermant don t know about it xd bic

>yess yess yess shoebox of exposed concrete is better than art deco yes yes yes i am right beauty is wrong

sad.-

con rason no tenes aguante

the fuck? a 3mW shake would cruble the whole structure
how can anyone inhabit this?

vos no te hagas el fino araucano que se siente el olor a frito desde aca jakajakajjakajaak

>talks in favour of national identity
>still suggests ditching national identity in favor of french and american culture(e.g. art deco)

You should report the roman stuff to the responsible authorities.

Do you have a national antiquities board or something like that in Tunisia? Or maybe it's within the jurisdiction of the nearest public museum.

>yes yes the french and the americans must build global never local yes yes yes

the scandinavians: a race of homosexuals, bureaucrats, globalists, you financed terror in africa and south america with smug faces. the browns and blacks will take over your land, such is the course pf history jakajakajakjakaja te conqered jakajakjaaj

Under museum control
I bet the cunt don t know we exist
tfw 0,03 hdi

no

fuck capitalism
fuck materialism
fuck consumerism

"""mmm yes report to the authorities"""" """you cannot fart it is sexist and can only be done if authorized by GOVERNMENT"""" """jamal make me your witch""" "ahmed too""

the recessive european misters

another victory for AMERINDIANS.-

Nope, sorry, I have to agree with the uneducated brown person this time. Le Cobusier was a hack, a fraud and a philistine who should have been prosecuted for what he did to large scale habitation architecture. Concrete was a weapon of mass destruction in his hands.

in argentina, the amerindian triumphs
in america, the amerindian triumphs
in europe, the ARAB triumphs
in ASIA, the ASIAN wins
in africa, the african wins

the third world will pass over the penis shit european with a steamroller.-

che boli

>uneducated brown person
jakajakjakajakajak i am BULLISH AMERINDIAN that flattens houses of RECESSIVE EUROPEAN
you are RECESSIVE EUROPEAN

and yet le corbusier is RECESSIVE EUROPEAN GAY for smug architecture student with stick inside his rectal jakajakajakajajaj

Looks good to me man. If it doesn't get 40+ degrees inside during the summer and is insulated against rain, etc. a nice little box is perfect. I'd live in a shipping container if it was converted to a liveable state and hooked with with electricity, Internet and plumbing.

I don't understand why people want a big house or a property they never use.

also: the EGYPTIANS and AMERINDIANS invented art deco AESTHETIQUE, EUROPEANS refined it in final days of expansion

i will build my throne upon ART DECO AMERINDIAN

Only one mistake
>In Africa, the Chinaman wins

Que dice

>tfw live in a tiny 55 m2 apartment with 3 people and can't even move without bumping in someone
>tfw this motherfucker is shitting on his large space of living

1st worlders are truly spoiled pigs.

Want to live in so badly/10. Do they have versions with a shower and toilet?

jakjakaja is GREAT GAME of xxi

>a schizophrenic Argentinian has an episode over apartments

in the face of recessive european drywall and concrete shoebox, gallant AMERINDIAN stands for beauty and AMERINDIAN-EGYPTIAN ART DECO

you will see.-

Can't be "spoiled" when you want less. I think it's only natural for people to want less. Throughout most of history people had small homes with a single room or a couple rooms in back for private matters.

I personally want to live off grid. I rarely ever use electricity except for my laptop and I can charge a couple batteries and be good for at least a day or two. I also don't cook any of my food because I love raw everything. I know a guy down the road from me who lives like this and he says he loves it. My aunt and uncle also have a log cabin out by a lake and they rent it out.

Looks comfy but they most likely have no running water, no internet, no gas connection. Besides I wouldn't want people to think I'm a hobo

This looks more comfy imo

You need space :

Bedroom +spares for guests

Dining room for dinners

Drawing room for entertaining people

Living room for relaxing

Kitchen for making food and attached space for everyday use

Games room to play pool and billiards

Garage/workspace to tinker and/or store things

Study/Library to read and/or work

Utility room- where your boiler and washing machine reside
In short you need to interact with society more

you are a swede, they'd already think you are a GAY jakajkajakajakajakaakka

>brick
>therefore so first world
>unlike cardboard houses in the 3rd world america

t. sarcasm (since many won't get it)

the englishman knows this, moat will save him from fate of sodomy continent,,, he will have only aidsless sodomy in confines of ship and semi detached house as tradition declares

Would have been funnier had you said "homo"

This is true. I would totally live in an appt but I hate noisy neighbors so a single family home is preferable just for that reason but it doesn't need to be huge.

>jakajkajakajakajakaakka
please fuck off to >>>/lat/

There are no earthquakes here ever. Neither in Estonia, Finland.

the chicane..... misters

Combination open plan kitchen/dining/living room is fine. A study/office is probably not strictly speaking necessary but is nice to have. Drawing room being the living room is fine.

Two/three bedrooms on the top floor are all you need, one can be the study. A basement for the utility/work room. A garage is unnecessary but a shed is a good idea.

I am not entirely sure what you mean but having space and people makes the difference between being a shut-in loser, and just being generally resident

Its best to combine kitchen and dining room, then have a seperate dining room for occasions, i would not advise combining living room though.

A study is very useful, a library is not necessary but is pleasant. If you happen to have a tower, a library is often a comfy place to put it, that and/or a study, or just leave it empty if its too small.

As for bedrooms, depending on how much traffic goes through your house and your family size, i would say two bedrooms is generally too few. Ideally 8 bedrooms but 5 is acceptable too