Wwyd thread

Wwyd thread

she's fine af. Got more, or kik?

Wats ur kik ?

bobven666

what would u make thor do?

I would find her number, ring her up, ask if she's of legal age of consent, be thoroughly disappointed, have a wank and go to sleep.

Looks nice as fuck, if bend her over that rail and bat at her swinging tits while I rammed her asshole.

I'd like to tie her to that bed and ruin her

Crawl between her legs and fuck her with my hand around her throat. Filming it on her phone and sending it to her friends on snapchat

make her film her slutty face as i pound her ass without break

Ride out to quiet area and fuck her tight little asshole while she leans over the bike. Cum all over the seat and make her ride home with no panties on

Id fuck her in some seedy bathroom at a bar. Bitch looks like she could take a good assfucking. I'd take her hair in one hand and that golden chain in the other and pull on them both, choking her. I'd blow my load when I see her eyes roll back into her head in ecstasy in the cracked mirror.

kill myself

whats urs?

yeah shes made to be constantly fucked

Id take this little daddy issues skank forcefully. Every time I see something that's on the floor in that messy room, thats one ass slap and one thrust. I'd be in there quite a while, and her ass cheeks would be beet red when I leave.

tickle her anus and call her samantha

Wwyd?

gets too drunk at the club mistakes mensroom for ladysroom. Would fuck her cunt and cum deep in her. After that start filming her getting gang bang with her phone... send the video of her enjoing it a lot to her bf

Showing her how real men play and invite some friends to roughfuck her at home, using all the holes her body has to offer

"D-daddy no...not so hard!"

how would u use my ex as a public sex toy? wwyd?

Hey
Hey
Hey
Do mine first cuck

more!!

Wwyd

Lol sorry bro.

Would fuck my cock down her throat and fuck it slowly, holding her head down so she chokes and has to gasp for air...would pump my cum as deep down her throats as possible

you want more, you play the game. As user points out, there are "rules" which I forgot for a moment.

Did you fuck her yet???

I would grab her face by the cheeks and squish hard, then spit right in her eyes. I'd smear the slobber all over her face and slap her a few times, telling her how miserable and disgusting she is. Then, I'd force her to her knees and shove my dick down her throat, thrusting and fucking it like it's a pussy. Her eyes would be bloodshot and her face flushed red by the end, her body quivering with fear and lust. After that I'd sit on her pouty, cute little face with my asshole on her mouth and my balls on her nose, forcing her to breathe in nothing but my musk. An hour later, I'd get up and she'd be gasping for breath, her face bright red and her heart racing. Finally, a few punches to the face/gut and I'd hogtie her. Also put a pair of my dirty underwear in her mouth to keep her quiet for the rest of the day.
Be brutal with this disgusting whore.

i'd jimmy my dangly dong so far up her jungle bunghole that she'd cough up semen.

my little step sister i want to fuck...wwyd?

I would put an elaborate pattern of suction cups across her entire body to spell, property of Dirk Diggler, duff destroyer

I would walk directly past both of them and order a large carryout pizza with bacon, pepperoni, and jalepenos. I would not tip and i would eat the entire thing in the lobby. while mumbling about gains under my breath

Bruh is her name Becca?

Pull her pants down and bend her over, and fuck her from behind. Slip my hands inside that shirt and grope her tits while pounding her hard.
Eventually flip her around and fuck her face to face, and taste those lips with a hard kiss while plowing her pussy.
Then pull out, grab her head, shove my dick in her mouth, and facefuck her until I shoot my cum all over her face.

she would have liked that..bonus pic

Fuck. More ? Got a kik ?

WWYD

That ain't the aim of the thread.

more daddy play? kik?

Nice.
Would utterly cover that face with my cum. And then make her suck the remaining drops out of my spent dick.

her and her mom

Wwyd?

After having fucked her, I'd absolutely fuck her mom. Hard.
While she watches, I'd push her mom down and spread her legs wide apart and plunge my cock hard inside her cunt. Keep her held down while plowing her roughly, fucking her hard and fast, ravaging her old pussy.
Then pull out just before cumming, straddle her face and shove my cock in her mouth, and cum. Unload all my cum in her mouth and make her swallow it all.

Becca Smith?

fucking hot

Man, I would indulge in those tits too. Pull her shirt of and just plant my face in her brown breasts. Rub my cheek against them, lick them, kiss them, suck on her nipples, grab them and grope them.
Before making her suck my dick, and enjoy the view of her lips around my dick while she draws another load out of me, just so I can smear her tits with my cum.

fuck well i mean i guess idk , id fuck..?
/thread

Thoughts?

Drug her so she can hardly know what's going on and get homeless men to use her as a cumdump. The cum inside her one after the other, by the time the drugs wear off she feels so good she keeps letting them breed her, pretending to still not know what's going on. She knows there is new life in her womb and she plans to keep it.

wax those horrific eyebrows

So much potential to do ANYTHING I want!! Moar!

I would use exactly that same chocker, put it in her mouth and fuck face her while wearing a belt on her neck. Pet her a little telling her how a good little slut shes been for letting me fucking her mouth. After I cum, whip her ass til she says: "thanks for the cum, daddy. Now fuck me as hard as you can, please!" Good manners are important...then fuck her pussy while getting her an anal plug in the butthole...with a dog tail.

I would force myself onto her and kiss her sloppily, looking into her eyes and feeling her up. As she shivers and backs away fearfully, I would keep getting closer, grabbing her arms hard but also caressing her face and hushing her. Her eyes would dart around in confusion, but I'd confirm her suspicions by ripping her shirt off and rubbing my hands up her body. I'd strip her down and begin shouting commands, which she would obey with tears in her eyes. She would have to wear a shock collar, take my seed in her pussy whenever I want her, and keep a huge plug in her ass every time she goes to bed. After getting pregnant, she'd lose her mind and start loving me unconditionally, despite beating her and shouting at her most of the time. She'd become the ultimate obedient housewife, completely submissive under my command.
I'd love to see her enjoy being bred by homeless men, I can dump this bitch on kik @jordenmatt for any interested.

Which one and WWYD anons?

wwyd

Would force my dick between her lips and run it until i nut.

bump

Will post information and/or pictures, whatever you want

choke her out with her scarf while I rape her ass.

give her aids

Samantha?

wwyd to Alexis?

I can tell you it would end with her curled up crying in an alleyway as blood and my cum leak out of her ass from a violent and abusive raping.

I would make her fat ass choke on my cock until she gagged. Then I would rip her tits out of that leotard and titty fuck her until I cum all over her face.

wwyd to these sisters?

Fuck the one on my right, then tell the other one that she's adopted.

you sure? looks better now

moar