Is going to bars alone pathetic? Let's discuss this like grown fags

Is going to bars alone pathetic? Let's discuss this like grown fags

Yes.
Find some friends, you lonely fuck.

/thead.

You can't /thread your own post edgelord.

It depends on the bar you're talking about.
If it's just a dive shithole then who gives a fuck, if some normie joint then yeah, show up with at least one friend.

I mean during like week nights when bars aren't so packed

Like, good popular bars? Yes most likely.

Places that are on the edge of being dives? No, you can do that.

You might be able to get away with it on a week day at a nice place. Just don't be a weirdo.

Yeah like a chill dive during the week. Seems like the only place to meet decent chicks nowadays. Good looks mind you

Right. I need to get back in the groove without being too obvious if you know what i mean

No.

>implying you need friends to enjoy yourself

no i go to bars alone all the time and walk away with mad pussy i got game like mj tho

I'm sure you do fam

No. Go and get drunk and talk to people. you think you're just born with friends? Go out and make some friends dumbass

I go to bars all the time with 1 friend or get lost and end up at the bar alone. Just stick your hand out to every girl who locks eyes with you and ask her what her name is if she grabs your hand - like an introduction handshake

You seem like you're drunk rn typing this

>You think you're born with friends?

Yea maybe if your rich.

I personally wouldn't go to a bar alone, unless picking up woman

i posted the best response in that thread.

>Is going to bars alone pathetic?
worrying/judging this much is pathetic

Good answer

>/threads own post

'I don't work here'
stare at her like she should be wearing a tard helmet and turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Anyone who uses the phrase "edgelord" has no right giving anyone on Sup Forums direction, should lurk more, and then an hero anyway due to supreme faggotry.

>I need to get back in the groove without being too obvious if you know what i mean
same Sup Forumsro

Hello r/Sup Forums top page

fuck off phone posting cancer

Not if your an alcoholic.

Otherwise, yes.

how else are you gonna make friends as an adult?