Anyone else feel like they need one of these when life feels shitty?

anyone else feel like they need one of these when life feels shitty?
im craving a cig bad right now.
general vice thread

Aye, not a smoker really. However i do smoke when stressed out or having a bad day. Clears my head and makes rational thought easier.

i also crave a fag in my mouth

i am also autistic

mate i feel like a dart whenever i'm mildly inconvenienced

I smoke cigars for all occasions.

ofc

i dont get smoke breaks at work so i switched to dipping, haven't had durry in years

Only got that feeling of helplessness, like rockbottom, once. I asked my bro for a cig and smoked for the first time. That bitch hit the spot. I've never smoked again, but I look back at it every now and then.

I'd give anything to get a bottle of chivas, a pack of Kools, some haze, a case of Modelo and a midget hooker.

Before that I'd have a regular hooker- hot and young w/ nice teeth, more a stripper than a hooker- mamabird some tollhouse cookies into my mouth. Maybe poop out a snickers bar. I can;t have the midget do that stuff cuz I'm racist against their kind kinda.

I'm going through two lighters a day :^(

Never smoked in my life, but sometimes feel like I need one after a particularly stressful day at work.

Usually tho I just come home and beat the shit out of my dick until I start feeling better.

Quitting smoking was a good choice for me

Team up at intermission?
Cigarette
Just watched a Trump ad?
Cigarette
Gonna snorkel some dust when the wife goes to bed?
Cigarette later
O shi- Scooter Gen nett hits 4 fucking home runs in one game?
Change the fucking channel get off Sup Forums

Yeah dawg. I only like em if I'm real drunk or real nervous.

I only smoke when Im depressed
I smoke about 40 cigs a day

I crave dick

Constantly

What in the actual fuck are you talking about newfag? Rock bottom after bumming a cig from someone and never smoking again? Please go die in a fire.

Hit a niggerport, that's what you're after user

I doubt this is samefag, but on the off chance it is you're retarded. You're talking to a 27 year old raging alcoholic who smokes a pack and a half a day. Rock bottom and your faggy statement don't belong together.

Pack a day for 8 years now. Clinically addicted. I know it's bad for me but I fucking love smoking.

So what you're saying is that you have managed to ruin your life by 27? Congratulations. Much proud.

I suppose, but I'll live with the comfort knowing I never made the completely moronic statement that I once puffed upon a cigarette then hit rock bottom miraculously and continue to look back on it incessantly. At least I was never nearly as overtly faggy as new Sup Forums.