Just found out that my girlfriend got beat up by her dad. What do Sup Forums? I'm literally shaking right now

Just found out that my girlfriend got beat up by her dad. What do Sup Forums? I'm literally shaking right now

I'm literally shaking

suck her dads dick
that oughta teach him

Dubs

Beat her worse. Show her who the new boss is.

How old/big is he compared to you?

ya hahahah

op dyude haha go rape the gay out of him with your mouth ya big faggot.!

shake us your gf's nudes

Dubs are literally shaking right now

Call the police for domestic violence

contribute and beat her ass more then tell her that's what all women deserve

Get off this site and find the real help somewhere else from people who actually deal with those situations would be a good start.

Continue literally shaking you cuck

1. How good are you in a fight ?

2. How good are your friends in a fight, and would they help you ?

3. Does she live close to you ?

Dude. Hate to break it to you but your girl ia cheating on you. Those are love marks and she likes it rough

Is that a hospital bracelet?

Beat her dad up, show him you are the alpha male

Show him what happens when someone messes with your loved ones.

Kill him.

Call child support services if she is under 18. That asshole will have to watch himself next time.

Dud i had the same problem .. but she told me not to do it .. what to do? Call human services and put thouse mofo in jail m8.. really please cuz I was a pussy and they took her way from me in another country just so they can split us ...

Someone get the hospital info off the fucking bar code please, im too high to do it atm

Damn, the nigger your girl is fucking is a violent ape. You should hunt him down and kill him.

have sex with her dad, then her dad will be gay.

show more of her feet

Yup, and a hospital bed and a bandaid over where an IV was placed.

would make sense with he band-aid from the blood draw

You can be autistic and talk about how you are "literally shaking" and how you are gonna go "fuck him up."

You can be a nigger and actually go fuck him up.

You can call the cops.

The choice is yours.

>literally shaking right now
Put a warm sweater on? Possibly a light jacket.

What are you gonna do with that info?
You wanna rescue OP's girlfriend and hope she will reward you with sex?

Do nothing. This is family business and one way to ruin any future relationship with her family members is by getting involved.

Know your place.

I have two sisters and this shit is for real. Even when my father and I have been in the wrong, when the boyfriends step to us they learn real quick where they belong. Even the women stand by us. It's just the way it is.

post full nudes. call cops.

tell her to turn 90 degrees in either direction and pull her pants down

call cops quickly while everything is fresh. or fuck him up but i would do the first one

>quit being beta
>go over there with a bat if you're weak
>real men use fists though

ur girl fucked that vacuum nigga from teletubbies

Strip her down and take pics

I'm literally shaking right now

Earthquake?

OP here
Should i call the cops or something? I'm gonna beat the fuck outta her dad tomorrow. Wish me luck Sup Forums. Should i bring my gun?????

Regardless of age, assault is assault Sup Forumsrotha, have her press charges. Keep vigilante justice on the back burner for the moment

u know how women lie, right?

I made it readable for people.

Think how bad you will be shaking when he kicks your ass. Stay the fuck out of it. Its probably your fault anyway.

Sorry man, so what I'd do is beat the shit out of him and run away with your girl for say a month. Make sure it is clear that you are beating him because he beat your girl. Good luck user, fuck parents beating their kids, I know this one first hand.

I'm literally shaking right now

so hot

nice repost

Naw that could just get real bad, real fast. Unless you know how to use it, and you think he may have one on him.

Definitely call the cops though

Yes, shoot her dad. That'll do it

Her dad is a chef and he's serving up knuckle sandwiches

GORDON RAMSAY, RATE MY KNUCKLE SAMMICH

No gun be a man bring a bat

>I'm literally shaking right now

Obvious underage faggot.

I am the fml guy, Absolutely do not bring your gun, that's a fucking terrible idea. You are going to his house, don't be an idiot. Please beat the fuck out of him and get in the car and go to the next city over for a month he'll forgive you by then and hopefully he learns a lesson.

That's a dude

tits or gtfo

Didnt read the data with this crappy cut of it

This. /thread

Get a gun, and shoot either him or yourself.

Dafuq? Why would her dad punch her outer thigh?

This is probably the true story.

this is literally just a copypasta, holy fuck guys

Beat his ass.

Well boys, summer's arrived

looks like it

Psychologicly destory him.
Post a yellow post-it note with a smiley face saying "I know what you did" and post it on his car at night. Do this every single night but make the smiley face a little demented more looking everytime.
He'll go insane :)

just fucking kill him and than yourself. Your will be an hero.

OP, instead of causing more problems and end up risking getting arrested, you should call the cops and have them sort this out. Make sure you have sufficient evidence and even proof of this incident other than her wounds. If her father denies hurting her, they may think you hurt her, or she hurt herself to get something out of it.

Not OP
>regardless of the outcome, he needs to fight
>fighting with friends will make him seem weaker, and most likely will make shit much worse with his gf
>she'd better or op is a fucking mong

Op is probably some skeleton sk8erboi. Probably never lifted in his life and never been in a fight, If op stands up to the dad, he's going to be fucked. Beta OP don't do it you're not man enough.

edgy

how did he do it? give us details (and tits)

Report it to the police.Jesus OP, are you THAT retarded, I mean, I know this is Sup Forums we're talking about, BUT COME ON !

that pic is not of her getting beat up, is it?
are you baiting?

>be me
>be fucking my side piece hard
>fuckyeah.omg
>shelikesitrough.big
>spank her a little too hard
>leave bruises
>"oh no user, my boyfriend will see these"
>"just tell him your dad beat you"
>and she goes back to sucking my cock

The original of this was so much more intelligently written.

Correction:

You can be white and call the cops.

Smells like summer in here.

It's not every day I see good advice from a Sup Forumsro

kill the bastard

Thats a man.

This would be a good idea if not only for the fact that the father would start watching his car after the second time and will get him on the act.

Hartfield

Report it to the Police?

What the fuck else can you do? Tell her dad to pound her harder?

Obviously got spanked by her bbc lover tho. You cuck.

You should practice Islamic law and pay him with the same coin: beat her daughter.

I know this bait...mostly because this is a picture of a girl who actually got hurt and posted her injuries.

Are you sure she didn't cheat on you with a nigger? That looks like niggeritus to me.

You don't do shit. You go to DFCS locally and tell them. If shes a minor, he gets jail.

Fuck his wife!

u and her dad. faggot.

Beat the shit out of her dad

slash his tires, tell him if he goes to the police so will you. Take pictures for evidence first.

She's cheating. Her dad didn't do it, her other guy did. Sorry bruh

Sexually assault that nigga.

>walk into gf's father's house
>"BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH WHAT'S UP NIGGA?! Damn nigga you work out? Yo ass look fine."
>Firmly grasp his buttocks while making direct eye contact.
>Smile and lick your lips
>Sniff lightly at the air to establish that you can smell his fear.
>Smile and grab your penis.
>Punch him in the temple with a closed fist.
>Drag him into a bathroom or bedroom.
>Lock the door.
>Using bacon grease you brought with you, lubricate your fully erect penis.
>Hit him again.
>Remove his pants.
>RAPE TIME.
>Rape.
>RAPE.
>Rape.
>Ignore scream of family and/or constabulary.
>Remove firearm from underarm holster.
>Shoot father in the face.
>"Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit nigga yo' ass is tight, but you deaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!"
>Shoot other family members and/or members of the local constabulary.

Dominance established.

+1

This.