What does a 12 year old vagina feel like?

What does a 12 year old vagina feel like?

jail.

Jail

Kinda like a 13 year olds

Jail

more like a 11 year olds if you ask me

Like something you should only imagine.

Like a 12 inch nigger dick ramming your asshole

pretty dangerous line of thought my friend

Like a bag of sand.

is she 12? lol?

Pretty tight. The blood and tears usually help loosen them up.

Im ot getting banded again...

Probably like 4 guys all named Darrell holding you down and stuffing their cocks into every one of your orifices

yes

Not as good as a 12 year old's butt.

Nice try FBI

i'll tell ya, i started getting laid when i was 14 and my gf was 13. we're still together today but it's still weird to think about those first times.

Really tight if you wait for the rigor Mortis to set

Can confirm. Maggots and general rot will start loosening things up again.

Makeup artistry and clothing is a weird thing, I would have guessed that girl was 17 or 18.

I'll let you know in 4 years.

>i'll tell ya
>says nothing about how vagina feels

youngest I ever had was 16.

short answer
>tight, but a little awkward since she wasn't super experienced. still felt good, though.

Free room and board for 15 years

Lol

mods

Youngest I ever had was 14. First time she was ultra-tight and uncomfortable, but by the 3rd time she was taking my cock like a pro. She felt fucking amazing. I don't think any girl I've had since compares.

Cant say ive ever gone up that far in the age spectrum

It's like a very wet and warm slippery smooth surface, it's like the side of your cheek but in a tube, warmer and wetter.

If she's not aroused then it is like just a wet tight cold ish tube.

Oh also in case you were wondering about buttholes, it's like a very tight dry rubber tube.

That's my guess, I touched my first vagina yesterday and I don't think it changes that much.

Heh, this gave me a boner

Now I understand why people don't let 12 year olds wear makeup.

Wouldn't know, I'll tell you in a few years

Probably pedophilia.

Now we need to figure out why they don't let them have sex.

25 to life...

I bought my first pocket pussy in 2010, so I only know what a 7 year old pussy feels like:

too tight and slightly gritty

I'll tell you in 2022

pics or it didn't happen at 14.

The law says no, but the nature...

signs of the times, they are a changing.

Her pussy and titties gave me many boners, lol. She never let me cum inside of her though even though she was on the pill. She was too scared of getting pregnant. Although she did let me bareback her and pull out to cum on her bush or her developing boobs.

Underrated

fucking queer, all you do is say I'm almost done about to finish in like a minute(while you're finishing inside)