I'm meeting my girlfriends dad tomorrow night. How do I subtly hint that I'm fucking his daughter...

I'm meeting my girlfriends dad tomorrow night. How do I subtly hint that I'm fucking his daughter. Like put the idea in his head without saying it. Preferably something only he would pick up on

Have sex with and tell him dad had sex

What

When your GF addresses her dad by calling him daddy, respond as if she is talking to you.

Classic

"So, that's some sloppy pussy your daughter has: your work?"

suckhos penis and make big faddt cuck nigga !!!

When he says "Hi" reply with "The fox is running across the field, the pigeon is in the nest" then do a 360 and get out of there.

He'll know dude.

Say slowly and carefully. "I shove my dick to the hilt into your daughter's pussy whenever she gives me the chance. I'm gonna go balls deep on your wife next. Cause I like to stir the pot."

Do you get off on this?

This

A little. Like I'm asserting my dominance and he can't do shit about it

"smell my finger"

Don't shit where you sleep, m8.

Put a pair of her panties on your pocket and "accidentally" pull them out when you get your keys or some shit.

Also probably this

He's not wrong but follow your inner alpha OP. His daughter is your mate now. Let him know you will give him strong sons.

That sounds like a brilliant plan.
You must be quite the catch.
This will end well for you.

How the fuck did you survive this long in life?

You ain't shit until you've fucked dad too, faggot

Honestly whats the worse that could happen

>implying this chicken shit will actually do any of this
Kek

>how did you survive

He's got a lady, meeting her parents. I'd say hes thriving. Ya jealous little shit you.

He's not going to look "Alpha", he's going to look like an idiot. His father is going to think he's either stupid and he'll do things in his ability to end the relationship, or he'll be offended and forever look at the boy as an insecure twat.

He's not going to feel threatened by a 20-something kid playing adult.

Its not enough i think he knows i need him to know

Say you have a cute film of the two of you together

then proceed to show the most degrading, degenerate acts upon his daughter.

>taking all this seriously

You're a little slow on the uptake on the going ons of this website ain't ya champ?

Personally I'd try to get him to like me, show respect, I like to keep everyone friends even if I hate them

Thats why i want it to be subtle just to him. And i don't care how he feels because he can't do anything about it

you put your arm around her and when he looks at you you look back eye to eye and raise and lower your brows quickly then look away.

>can't do anything about it
Topkek

>I like to keep everyone friends even if I hate them

we call this the functional beta cuck

I can still make him like me. I just really want him to know I'm fucking her

>When your GF addresses her dad by calling him daddy, respond as if she is talking to you.
This

>A little. Like I'm asserting my dominance and he can't do shit about it

You think a fully grown man who's probably 40-50 years old hasn't seen and taken care of way more shit than you can even dream of?

You do NOT want to make an enemy of a father for no reason.

I threw a snot-nose teenager head first into a muddy ditch just last month because he was trying to start something with me. Of course he called the police when he got his ass handed to him, even though he started it. By then I was long gone though.

>functional
>asks Sup Forums for advice
Pick one

>give him strong sons
>sons

I think you mean grandsons, user

No no no, I think he was on to something. OP would make a fine bitch

Tell him he's a lucky guy, if his wife's anything like his daughter.

I know what I said.

Story plz

I'm not scared of her dad. I'm going to keep fucking her no matter what but him knowing just adds to it.

>I threw a teenager into a ditch
>then ran when he called law enforcement

You must be a paragon of a parent kek

Omg yes. I'll add in a wink and a nudge too

>not scared of her dad
You probably should be

If shes taking you to meet him, then she's daddy's little girl. Loves dad. Not negative about dad.

But hey, this dude I've been dating for a few weeks insulting him is totally cool and I wish he was fucking my throat right now.

do this faggot

Holy shit knowing that she makes it even better. Kinda like I'm cucking him

>Not running when someone calls law enforcement.

Good luck with that, enjoy getting murdered by one of the states hired thugs.

He already knows asshole. Trust me.. he already knows.