Rate my girlfriend Sup Forums

Rate my girlfriend Sup Forums

10/10

4\10 Girl
10\10 boy

Dude, why are you even trying this shit, she's obviously not your girlfriend. Probably half of these keks have seen her photo online before, you're not fooling anyone you lonely, pathetic piece of shit.

might be a fatty, not enough DATA

poop is funny/10

Why the fuck should I?

Skepitical Dakota Fanning with down syndrome/10

10/10 Scandinavian princess

9.8/10

She's pretty OP good job

Not your gf/10

haha

Can't tell if bait

CAN'T TELL IF BAIT

unironically 10/10

5/7

Don't like emo kids, sorry OP.

It ain't bait, I just hate these stupid posts of girls who are obviously not OP's gf. I've seen that girl's photo online for at least 3 years; I don't know who she is, but I sure as shit know she's not this fag's gf

did she help rig the election

Girl in the pic 9/10
Your girlfriend 0/Real

is this her

the point he was making is that this girl's picture has been posted here for YEARSSSSSSSS and you didn't make a single mention of that you were just like i bet this isn't your girlfriend man i'm smart as shit but you're really just another dumbass newfag

8/10

What cause I didn't specify years in my first post I'm a newfag, alright, whatever

ok

Bitch Please

Anyone else call cute girls they have images/videos of their girlfriend? I don't post like it is or claim they actually are my girlfriend to people. It's just for my internal monologue.

This gif is gay. Like by a lot.

Ewww fucking blonde 0/10

newfag

He's handsome.

11/17

Ha I thought the same thing initially. Checked too

10 bro, and you should not exploit her if you respect her you goddamdable faggot.

New Fag!!!

dude/10