Can we get a thread going about vaping and everyone's thoughts?

Can we get a thread going about vaping and everyone's thoughts?

My experience with it has been pretty positive, off the cigarettes and a year clean thanks to ecigs.

Robot Dicks do great things for giant dribbling faggots such as op . And what are you clean of??

Smoke some weed you fucking pussy. All that shit causes cancer with the additives and preservatives. Seriously, take your vape pen and shove it up your ass and post pics and then we'll all laugh at you

Yous a real bitch

It's fun for 1 hour; nice flavours fun to try some weird smoke trick bullshit then you get tired of it, bought one and resold it to a friend. Basically wasted €40 since I sold it for a lower price

Skeletorsayingwat.mp4

Dont knock it till you try it.

Your not clean you fuckwit.

Ecigs are just as fucking bad for you.

Kill yourself.

Threw some dog shit at a vaper once, he didn't do anything but scoff and turned back around.

Typical vaping bitch.

Cigarettes being bad for you is a small price to pay for not looking like a douche bag with a vape pen

This is now a vape thread.

I keep getting a shitty burnt metallic taste after I always replace my coils on my RDA. I spent like 50 bucks on a new RDA, and the vape was 60 bucks. A lot of money but I guess it's worth it. Used to smoke cigs, and I rather now just pack in a bunch of nicotine once a while when a day sucks

Cite one source linking vaping to cancer. I dare you. And while you're at it, realize that pot smoke contains far more tar than cigarette smoke, and that combustible smoke in general is far more harmful to the body than vapor. After that, kill yourself, you lazy stoner loser faggot.

I smoke weed with my Predator 228 Mod. It's a better high and cheaper. No tar, no lung disease.

>Ecigs are just as fucking bad for you.

Not at all true. Royal Acadamy of Medicine recently came out with a meta-study concluding that vaping is 85 to 95% less harmful than cigarettes. Several other studies back this up. Kill yourself for believing the bullshit you've been spoonfed.

Then take your vape mod and shove it up your ass, you lazy stoner loser faggot.

Why is it considered lazy. Even cancer patients use vapes for medical marijuana. It isn't lazy, it is smart and healthy

SAGE

You're not a cancer patient. You're lazy because you're a stoner.

I don't smoke pot - not because I have anything against it, but because I'm not 15 and I have stuff to do.

Vaping...
>Mouth fedora

Aliens trees.

this

i love that mod dude.

>Smok Alien
God tier taste. What juice you got going on?

My current setup

Congratulations, you're still a weak willed faggot sucking down nicotine.

What vape does this girl use?

I'm running Alien myself. No complaints

>implying smoking doesn't cause cancer
you thick skulled fuck, unless you're smoking some high CBD strains, smoking the ganja is contributing to your tumors.

vapers look like they're sucking C3PO's dick.

E-leaf Istick from the looks of it.

Its such a good mod. Would never switch.

You stoners seriously think any kind of smoke is beneficial for your lungs? Edibles may be beneficial for fighting cancer, but filling your lungs with smoke is definitely not. How is this hard to understand?

Anyone have a good rec for something to use? I'm using ecigs right now which sate me fine while i'm at work since I don't go to work high. I'm not trying to spend a fortune tho, still gotta pay rent and shit.

vaping is gay as fuck though. if you wanna get off cigs, you can use nicotine patches or gum. inhaling wick particulates isn't good for you either. less harmful admittedly, but still, i would never entrust the majority of shitty chinese parts with the health of my precious bronchioles.

Thanks, here's more for the help. Another in her hand?

yes, just quit. you dont need any kind of smoke/vapor/whatever, and the cravings really arent that bad beyond the first week. stop being a pussy

I don't "crave" it, I enjoy it. I'm just curious on options because I like the taste and feel of it. I've stopped for a month before, no real issue other than being a little more irritated at work which is normal. Stop thinking I don't know my vices.

>Ecigs are just as fucking bad for you.
Yeah, water vapor and food-grade flavorings are totally as bad for you as inhaling burning plant matter soaked in tar and chemicals. Makes sense.
I hate people who use it as a mouth fedora as much as you, but vape has helped some of us kick a deadly habit.

Vaping is using social cancer to prevent actual cancer.

bet you couldnt do two months

I could easily lol, it's just enjoyment.