Itt: people who Sup Forums unwarrantedly despise

Itt: people who Sup Forums unwarrantedly despise

Honestly I don't get why Sup Forums doesn't like him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJP8J84vzTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>image.jpg
>reddit letter media shill thread
Mods will babysit this thread

bump for Jack

Aids moby represents true neutral in the rlm group. So people feel he doesn't contribute at all. Even though he's the pillar that keeps them together.

Only Sup Forumsedditors despise him.

Sup Forums always hate "new" people that stir up the dynamics of a group

He doesn't stir anything, except for shit.

A bit loud and says obvious things. I don't hate him, but I don't like him either, on par with pig-face beard guy, though that guy is a bit more quiet.

Annoying fake laugh, mumbles and moralfag dad

I get why they don't like him, I don't get why they hate him with such passion.

I think he's a good supporting guy for the more crazy Mike or Rich.

the guy is a the epitome of a nu-male stuck up pretentious hipster liberal douche-nozzle

I liked Josh a lot on the Eraserhead RE:View, don't mind him on BotW, he's a bit too explanatory tho.

He's not bitter.
So people envy him.

Also people generally dislike people who are ugly, fat, bald and such so he gets some dislike through natural shallowness.

I don't dislike the guy, he's vital to the Exploding Vermin jokes as well.

>tfw ugly, fat and bald

This guy's terrific!

He's way better than that autistic fuck Wizard. He doesn't make episodes complete trash. Every episode that Josh is on is horrible and that episode where they "made it up to him" for being funny over him with the Shaq meat joke was disgustingly bad. What is he even to the RLM crew? The only reason to keep him around is if he's done sort of producer but if he isn't, get him the fuck out

why do they call him "AIDSmoby"

The Wizard is IT/tech guy

Listen here, kiddos. Listen close.

Jack is fine. There is nothing wrong with him. He knows when to shut up and he knows when to interject. He injects energy into the talks and Rich and his chemistry is great on Previously Recorded.

Jack even made this meme masterpiece.

youtube.com/watch?v=CJP8J84vzTA

I hate Rich more than Jack, but I prefer never seeing either of them again

hi rich

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD!!

Because he looks like moby (the bald musician that wears glasses) but with aids (he's way skinnier than moby)

>tfw don't hate anyone in RLM

Wizard is much worse but jack is still a cuck

And what AIDSMoby is doing?