Bitch let her dog eat her out

Bitch let her dog eat her out

its pretty normal, whats the problem OP?

aaaand you dont have the video?

And?

perhaps to people who need to be sterilized and lobotomized..

Ok?

Pic?

This isn't news.

They have cleaner mouths than people and love fish. Win/win

Quads have spoken. All else is a lie

Go to bed Mike.

If the dog wasn't gonna would you rather a black guy did?

I think the reason OP posted is that this proves, with all the women out there, that they would rather get jiggy with a furball while he remains a kissless virgin.

That's hot. She's hot. Is there proof?

Summer already?

Messaging her rn

Sound's like a chill chick.

You realize what website you're on right?

Kek

So much for OP's claim. No pics. No bid. No green text. Name doesn't check on FB.

I name OP a lying piece of shit and declare shenanigans of the highest order!

Trips don't lie

so? if the dog didn't wanna he wouldn'tave

It is common actually. I knew two chicks who did this.

I think....OP is this ex she's always moping about and is trying to spread dirt on her cause he's a dickwad.

Is this you OP?

You may be on to something.

Yes OP, a girl would rather have a dog lick her snatch while you sit at home with cheeto dust all over your fingers jerking off to loli threads.

Any claims to back that statement up OP? Any proof how you know this?

>Eugene, Oregon

yep, sounds about right. nothing but trash down that way.

Ah.... Mr. Checkum, we've been expecting your input. Indeed it would appear the collective conclusion of the thread is that OP is a faggot and that said claims of "puppy love" per we are in fact atrocious falsities.

In other news, most of the thread is bored and demands sexy sexy zoo content.

I expected bestiality thread. You guys disappoint me.

Best Oregon is Coastal Oregon.

Hmm a cute furry animal with a tongue that can eat pussy better then any guy ever could then not tell anyone about it. Im 100% sure every chick who has owned a dog has let it eat their pussy

Please don't hurt me user

Kek'd

Beastility thread now

depends which town. the best and worst of our fair state are both on the coast.

Oh shit... I remember seeing this chick way back when I was just a young degenerate on a site called.... Dogsexwhores or something. She had little story blurb about cheating on her husband with a dog and a pic of her on her back with some midsized breed giving her the business.

Any other info user?

Continue OP

Nope just word of mouth from her ex husband

this is the boring "the dog has no interest in sex" position. for me it does not count as dog sex. either hump or bust.

>Touche pussycat.

What's his Facebook? He's the one with the vids

This is really common among the professional Zoophilia sites. Torquing the dogs dick all over the place to show off the penetration for the camera and let the girl display the goods. Its really annoying unless its horse. Then, well who really expects a full mount, balls deep, ramming?

I prefer when the woman is crawling around to get the dogs attention. Mount and here her moan when he first slides in

Womens best friend

New feminist agenda, needs to happen

There was a webm where the dog nuts in some chick and he plops out and comes up and licks her holes. Anyone have it?

so where the fuck are the pics then?

Is she one of the two fat dudes in the pic?

Are you jealous because her dog has a bigger cock than you? Lmfao it's OK user you're just a guy getting cucked by a dog Rotflmfao.

Yeah I'm gonna need some proof