Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0rduneqAB2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he wins in the comic books too.

brains>brawn

People love an underfrog.

Its due to fanboys desu, senpai. It all comes down to:
>Because he is batman xDD :^)
Which is for some reason excuses plot holes and inconsistencies for plebs. It's literally just shit writing and fan service

Batman always wins with prep time

So they establish in MoS that its earth's atmosphere that gives kryptonians super powers, right?

So isn't it some lazy bullshit retcon to having kryptonite be his weakness again?

Hi batman is never a underdog due to le ebon "because he is batman/much prep".

If they made his wins seem logical and not forced I'd be OK with it but it's always just shark-repellant tier shit.

It's canon you fucking moron

nice bait

here's your reply

Fug, turned on autocorrect by mistake

>He forgot about the "Batman with prep time" meme

he has about 2.5 hours of movie screen time for preparations, what did you expect

with help from Green Fuckface

HEY GUYS WANNA COMPLAIN ABOUT SUPERHERO MOVIES XD

Fuck 2013+ Sup Forums

No?

PCP will make you a superstrong rampaging monsterman

Ionizing radiation will burn you and give you cancer and make you feel not good

The two things are separate

>It's canon is now an excuse for shitty writing

You might argue it was true to the source material but that doesn't make it good since the source consists of nigger-tier writing.

why won't supes just fly to the sky and blanket laser bomb Gotham untill batnigger will agree to commit suicide

Batman wins because Superman holds back, not because MUH PREP TIME

God this movie was so much better than any capeshit movie I have seen. And I hate capeshit, but compared to the try hard trainwreck that was suicide squad I will let Snyder have my anus.

3 hours was enough preptime

it's also been established in MoS that the atmosphere on the Kryptonian ship and around the terraforming device made him weaker, and all the kryptonite in BvS has been created by the failed terraforming

Batman won because Superman a bitch

because superman isn't weak

>superman doesnt just tell batman his mum has been kidnapped right away
>superman doesnt just lightly tap bruce in his exposed jaw or blast him with his laser eyes from miles up in the sky
>batman doesnt just stab him with the shard right after he gasses him as they need le ebin fist fight

Clark is holding back until he actually gets hit with the kryptonite.After that it's too late.

I'm happy that they had the balls to make one of them win. Most people would have settled for their fights getting interrupted.

I had a BvS dream once, the fight ended in a draw and their bodies turned into dust, then was carried out by the wind.

Weird dream but the whole time it sets the reality that the two just hated each other.

Batman would always beat Superman unless Superman just jumped him and starting beating him senseless. Even then, Batman has kryptonite in his utility belt so he might even be able to get the upper hand in that situation. Given prep time? He'd have Lois Lane locked in a bunker somewhere and he would be the only one who knew the location or something. It might be bullshit, but 9/10 times, Batman wins.

>Luthor actually wins
Seriously? Jesus Christ.

Uhh...that's exactly what happened. They got interrupted by Lois Lane and then Doomsday. Batman basically won, but nothing came of it. It was literally superfluous in a movie that is supposed to be about that fight.

more like mary sue>OP god

>muh batman planning time

>Superman tries to talk to batman
>once batman begins talking to him he flicks him across the screen

Why

>it. It was literally superfluous in a movie that is supposed to be about that fight.
It's about their characters and how they get to fight.

>6'0 v 5'11

why did superman have such a fucking hard on for batman in the movie?

>beats superman relatively easily
>can't do shit against doomsday

BRAVO SNYDER

kek

>doubledubs confirm
when will manlets learn?

After being hit with sonic waves and turrets. So he was probably annoyed. He flicks Batman to show him that he can't win.

>Superman wasn't trying to kill hm until after being hit with kryptonite
>Doomsday was trying to kill Batman at first sight.
Pay attention memester.

>they had balls
>fight ends without either one dying because of shared mommy names

these two cities (that are like 2 miles apart) ain't big enough for two murdering vigilantes.

>not realising it is a true art to make two Mary sues fight with suspense and dignity

Very much this. If his goal had been to kill him outright, he could have just flew into him going about Mach 27.

That's a great shot.

>Batman
>Black = Niggers
>tall, big and buff
>Superman
>Blue & Red = English = White
>small, skinny

>Batman (Nigger) BTFO Superman (Whitebois)
What did Snyder mean by this?

a third party tricks them and manufactures every single detail about their supposed conflict

if there was some legitimate philosophical schism there, sure. But there wasn't. The entire movie was lex desperately building contrivance after contrivance to get them to hab ebin fite. Then of course giving up on all of that at exactly the 2 hour mark and kidnapping clark's mommy. Which, considering hes the most well informed character in the movie (which is appalling, considering batman is there), he should've known would backfire since mommy kent has the same name as batman's dead mommy.

But yea, the movie has batman being very angry for no good/established reason and clark not caring that he exists till he needs him.

By the same token Batman could have just walked into the daily bugle and shoot superman in the back with a kryptonite bullet

Well, supy's goal was to fucking talk to batmans, then whenever he gets close to batmans, he starts throwing him hundreds of yards away and through buildings.

Just grab the nigga but the upper arms, hold him still, and wait till he calms down.

Did you see the director's cut? Clark's time in Gotham provides a bit more detail on why he's opposed to the way Bruce is going about things.

That's the thing. Literally shitty writing.H e always wins because batman lmao.
Stupid Deus ex machinas are not good writing.

snyder's batman is well established to be a total moron.

probably doesn't even know clark's real name.

Superman isn't a mary sue.

Uh, no... the director's cut just adds more details lex manufactured.

Like lex organizing the murders of the branded convicts.

Yeah, I agree that that would have worked. It does break suspension of disbelief a bit.

>daily bugle

Shit you're right aren't you? Why did he even put the spear in that subway/sewer and then stand on a rooftop

Yeah, but Clark going around and seeing that there are people who at least seemingly live in fear of the Batman doesn't exactly endear him to the guy.

considering snyder's batman is an idiot, he likely would've ended up there shooting at peter parker just because.

supermans threw him up there cuz supermans wanted to talk to the batmans. Remember?

Then as the fite progresses, its revealed batman knew exactly where supermans was going to throw hims.

Supermans the anti-mary sue in that he can do everything yet is limited in the fact that anything he does has huge consequences.

ur surprised superman owns
he is the dumbest superhero in existence
completely invincible hero constantly finding new ways to be defeated
he is the ultimate suckage

... that's literally what a mary sue is.

>my only limitation is plot contrivance!

Is that all you're capable of? A Sup Forumstier bait post? You belong there.

Have this (You) out of pity.

That the textbook definition of a Mary Sue though

I thought it was the yellow sun. I figured Krypton blocks those effects.

It would hurt to go from being a god to a mere mortal.

Nah, MoS fucked up pretty hard and establishes earth's atmosphere is what gives superpowers, multiple times, and even has the plot rely on this, multiple times.

But Batman winstheir fight and the one with Doomsday is a draw because they both die.

why didnt superman just tell the cave troll his dad's name was lex.

Well it makes sense
Batman knew his weakness and Superman knew nothing about Batman and that he had Kryptonite.
He also didn't have the intention of flat out killing Batman.
If Superman actually wanted to kill Batman, he wouldn't stand a chance.

If Batman wanted to kill Superman he has the means and the ability to do it. He has kryptonite weaponry specifically in case Superman goes rogue.

I think he means interrupted before you could see a legit winner of the fight.
Like in the Marvel movies where the heroes fight.

Nah Mary Sue is someone that is perfect and does everything perfect.

One punch from superman could cause a shockwave that breaks nearby windows, cars, buses. Mary Sues get away with all that shit

did you grow up with lead paint?

Nah I actually read the comics and understand the character hbu?

Hey nerds

Can Green Lantern best Superman?

I thought GL could just create huge things made from Kryptonite, seeing as Kryptonite is green and all

So like superman? Perfectly attractive, perfectly strong, no real world consequences for his actions? Everybody loves him regardless of what he does

but that isn't his only limitation.
>spent time with his dad as a child because he couldn't risk hurting other kids
>As Clark Kent, took years to win Lois's affection away from the idealized image of Superman
>Has great power, but still has to sacrifice and work hard to apply that power
>is at times looked at as a miracle machine/nuclear bomb instead of a person

He has certain powerful abilities. The world doesn't bend around him to make him look cool or important like it does for, say, Wolverine.

yes actually, GL's ring can produce kryptonite radiation.

it's easy to beat superman if you have kryptonite even the average poster from Sup Forums could beat him

Did we watch the same movie?

We have a political superman now so every action he takes gets debated about to death until he does something else. People have mixed feelings about Superman.

He has to know how it works first though, as in study its composition, he can't just make a green kryptonite construct immediately.

Bootman has contingency plans for every superhero. The only one that has a remote chance of failing is with the Flash. Superman isn't shit with such a glaring achilles heel.

that was so contrived, it could have been satire of modern media

Lol you guys are cute

>That scene where Batman shoots Peter Parker in cold blood and shouts "Fucking Kryptonian niggers!"
Jesus christ Raimi what the fuck

Keep Raimiposting in its containment threads please

You're the one who seems to have problems understanding the obvious.

What does Spiderman have to do with Krypton?

Please see yourself out it's ear you have never read a comic book from either of these heroes. Nor anyone who uses a prep time argument ,or brain over brawn.

The first issue with prep time is it means Superman gets prep time. Superman isn't stupid ,in fact he has access to borderline endless types of technology and information via the fortress of solitude that Batman cant even compete with.

Now for brain over brawn. One of Superman's prime villains is braniac,a character 10 maybe 100 fold Batman's intellect. Still can't beat Superman. Metallio has an entire core made out of kryptonite. Still can't be Superman. Superman's only true defeats have come from characters like parallax. In every circumstance he fights Batman it's MORE than obvious the writing has to be inappropriately tailored to make it a competition. No writer is going to have one of DCs biggest marketing tools lose every fight to Superman.

Mary Sue is a character that is unrealistic/flawless to such a degree that it seems to pander. ie a self insert that cant have flaws to pander to the author's ego, Rey panders to females.

friendly reminder that plot armor and prep time aren't powers, seeing as plot armor is decided by angry fans wanting to kill writers if Batman loses and prep time is viable for everyone.

Batman is street level tier, would lose against fucking Black Widow.

folks who say he is prepared, he has kryptonite, that shit doesn't matter. if for some reason Batman had 2 minutes before Superman decided to blitz him, Kryptonite wouldn't instantly kill Superman. it would weaken him, and kill him after awhile.

Batman a shit.

Superman's not perfect though. Your Rey example is apt because of how Rey is basically perfect at everything she does and never has an arc. Superman's arc is learning how to manage all this power without breaking he touches.

He says it here pefectly 2bh

youtube.com/watch?v=0rduneqAB2w

I didn't realize anyone actually prefers Superman.

>"The world only makes sense if you force it to."
>"I'm older now than my father ever was. This may be the only thing I do that matters."
>"Maybe it's the Gotham City in me. We just have a bad history with freaks dressed like clowns."
>"It's time you learned what it means to be a man."

oh fuck off.

>remote chance of failing

if Flash wants him dead, he's dead 50 years ago.

same with Doc Strange, MM etc. they aren't retards, and if they deem Batman as a dude that needs to go, they make it happen. he is human.

Keep memeing Batmans plan to stop himself is Superman. Or did you forget that part? Or did you get your information from Facebook click bait post

>PCP will make you a superstrong rampaging monsterman
Kek. From now on im just going to pretend superman is just constantly hallucinating a nightmarish hellscape.

Dr Strange can't kill people like that without becoming corrupt.

>superman's arc is durr gotta stop breaking things
I'm arguing with a child

>there will never be a batman vs superman comic/movie that has them fighting just for the fun of it
like a full out fight for fun.