ITT STUPID QUESTION THREAD

ITT STUPID QUESTION THREAD
Post your questions here.
If you don't know what to google, type it out and Sup Forums will be kind enough to help you out!

How do I triforce?

why nobody claims 404 girl in waifu threads?

you gotta be an old fag first

What does sage mean?
Back for summer.

>I don't know who Yotsuba is

sage
A profoundly wise man, especially one who features in ancient history or legend.

It's dangerous to go alone

how do you pronounce user

how do you pronounce meme

how do you pronounce ayy lmao

how do you pronounce doge

is summer a metaphor for midlife crisis?

an-none or ahnon
me'm (ah)
Long A LAMAO or say it out loud as Laugh my ass off!

doo dj with the D and the J together

No, originally it came from the fact that everyone is out of school and on summer break. However, Moot said at one time, summer is actually the lowest point when people come in. The correct term should be "Winter fags"

a none
mæmæ
I L mao
doggy

You know deep down I knew that

Why do people expect that you understand their feelings?

cause they're idiots

Because they haven't thought it through.

>an-none or ahnon
>me'm (ah)
>Long A LAMAO or say it out loud as Laugh my ass off!

>doo dj with the D and the

I was saying anne in

mem as in membrane

ayye lamb ohhh

doh gay

Why aren't mental illnesses treated like an illness of the liver as example? Brains are organs just like livers, aren't they? So why is a person with Aspergers or Social Anxiety often worse treated than a person with Asthma?

my waifu loves me?

They are it's just where you go. We still live in a world of baby boomers that think "You'll get over it" or "you'll grow out of it" or "it's just a phase"

A lot of them have no idea about it and don't understand it. I think to a point that we want to have a mental illness because we want to be different. I told my friend this a while back. He claims that with ADHD he also has another disorder and he goes into Google and searches it and claims because he a read something he has it. I honestly hate that. Don't give yourself something if you haven't been to the doctor. it goes back to the special snowflake

your waifu is a slut!!!

Thanks for the nice reply.
I think too that I have a mental illness, but I'm too afraid to go to the doctor, so I suggest it's just the "I wanna be a special snowflake" thinking. If your friend suffers under his "claimed" mental illness, just take him to a doctor. I've read that you could see the illness of the brain on scans.

that would be pretty cool to see

Wrong thread

I don't find this true, doctors are faggots. If you seek psychiatric help, most therapists are very helpful.

404 girl hahaha thats fenny

Why am i expected to suddenly keep the baby if i hear it's retarded? Abort dat shit i dont want a dumb ass child that will die once its 28

SOMEONE IN THE SAME BOAT AS ME!!

I've had this same discussion a million times. People saying "It's a human life tho!" It's like no! I don't want another retard in the world. It's the fucking libtards and Christians in the world fucking everything up

Because of the socially accepted morals and norms. People get often good reputation when they look after the mentally challenged. But after all, it's your decision if you want to keep the baby or not. I personally wouldn't do it.