Who would win in their prime?

who would win in their prime?

Mayweather destroyed the Big Show, and caught him with the one hitter quitter. Could that neanderthal """woman""" do the same? Answer: No.

Mayweather wins with double slap attack.

I would be genuinely curious to see Ronda vs Floyd in MMA if Floyd was only allowed to train boxing.

Big show fight was staged

if you think ronda rousey would last more than 10 seconds before literally dying in the ring you are retarded

>Could that neanderthal """woman""" do the same in WWE? Answer: Yes

If she tries to box she'll get slaughtered. If she tries to grapple she'll eventually find his big black dong and lose focus.

Mayweather wins all possible scenarios

this

women's mma was a mistake

In a boxing ring obviously. In MMA I still like Floyd, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't watch out of curiosity. When an olympic medalist judoka gets a hold of you and you don't know grappling you are in trouble.

Yeah but thats only the case if he was fighting a male judo fighter.

I didn't say she would win, I said I would watch.

She would never have seen hand speed, foot speed, power and accuracy like Floyd's. She wouldn't get close enough to grab him and he'd probably put her in a coma or something

Women will never beat a man

all mma fights start standing and if theres a motherfucker on the globe who can run from an opponent 4ever its mayweather

wat if theres a size advantage

that man is a walking confident boost to his peers. bless him.

>cow tipping

not even once senpai

More amazonions pls

she got dominated by some 130 lbs mexican lesbian who knew how to throw amateur level boxing punches. Rousey was the largest sports fraud of all time

sauce naw

>tfw 5'8
>balding
>this is basically me
fucking kill me

And Mayweather still really broke his nose

Ronda couldn't break a melted kinder egg with her hologram hands

Mayweather is the Ivan Drago to Rousey's Apollo Creed, if Apollo Creed had cerebral palsy.

Boxers aren't real fighters. They're protected in their echo chamber bubble, fighting and beating each other and being the best in their very limited arena. MMA fighters on the other hand need to be well rounded, true fighters. This makes them not only better at fighting in general but gives them more experience to draw on to add to each element of fighting, including boxing. For this reason MMA fighters will be better than boxers at boxing, when comparing similar MMA level fighters to similar level boxers. This meme of boxing will come to an end when McGregor joins the ring against Mayweather and kills him dead within the first round.

Yes, but Rousey is a garbage MMA fighter. She can't throw or take a punch.

MMA fighters can't even throw straight punches you fucking silly cunt.

>MMA fighters can't even throw straight punches you fucking silly cunt.
/box/cuck detected
keep memeing till goobie heems your boy to jupter and back

It's illegal to own niggers these days

I'm not sure what you're trying to show with the webm

computer simulation of McGregor vs Mayweather

Mayweather beats up women on his days off. What makes you think Ronda Lousy has a chance?

>she got dominated by some 130 lbs mexican lesbian
Brazilian you punk ass whiteboii

t. Seething freshcunt fresh of the boat from normiebook

Well the only way the match is happening is under boxing rules.

If they did rules similar to Pancrase that would be more interesting though I think Mayweather would still win

lucky bastard

Why MMA rules? Rhonda is a pure boxer now.... Her coach should concentrate on training her to outbox Floyd.

did you not see her last fight? amplify that by 100 and that's what you'd get

>amplify last fight by 100
>last fight was 27 punches in 48 seconds
>amplyified by 100 would be 2700 punches in 48 seconds

>implying this isn't realistically what Floyd vs Ronda would look like

A British cuckold. What a shock.

I'm sure the referee would call the match after the first thousand punches

1st. Are we agreed that Ronda is actually past her prime?
2nd. What kind of match is it? I think Ronda wins a Judo match against Floyd. I think Floyd edges Ronda in a classic in MMA, and I think Ronda gets smashed like a jelly donut in 6 punches regardless, but she absolutely loses a boxing match and dies,

Kys

t. Farting out Dana and Joes creampied

t. genius schaub tier analyst

Hogda

hey, that's insulting to analysts

does /heem/ have a discord?

Ronda would drop him on his head

I think this would be a better matchup.

Do you think she could crack his skull with her thighs? I bet it would be like popping open a watermelon.

Are you being serious here? Ronda would get knocked the fuck out in one punch.

is it me or mma fans/fighters look like the kind of people that pick fights for no reason than compensating for their insecurities
>muh real fites

A great striker that understands fluid stand up defense is the best groundwork for a MMA arsenal. It is also the most crowd pleasing style.