Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

all my friends have girlfriends, and they make out with them and go out to the movies and shit, and I just stay inside playing on my Ouya and posting here.

i am tired of being a lonely Sup Forums. how do i gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

drfittinfo.com/acne-skin-deep/
reddingderm.com/dermblog/the-truth-about-acne-and-accutane
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

chloroform and duct tape

dermatologist.
you need some accutane.

Is that actually you bro? You need to see a professional dermatologist

If real, accutane would be a God send to you

yes. :(

how much is that? we are poor and my dad doesnt get insurance through his work.

Amputation is your only effective option.

This. Or your regular GP. Either one can put you on a prescription of Accutane. Within 6 months to a year of taking that every day, your acne will be gone, or close to it.

You've got cystic acne. It's not going to go away on its own. (Except of course through time. But do you want to wait until age 20 for it to clear up on its own?)

How to get a gf: dedicate like two months of your life to eating right and exercising and being super healthy AND seeing a dermatologist. They will give you mess.
If you do that then your skin will clear up and you can continue looking for a girl while maintaining a healthy lifestyle to keep it away

Why would you want a girlfriend with this acne problem? Go for a girlfriend with clear, healthy skin.

youre a hero

Unfortunately it's like $350 bucks.

we cant afford that. :(

Epuris

>This
Worst possible thing that happens is you just get in better shape and girls will be more attracted to that

My best advice is to wash your face before bed every night and clean your pillow cases every 2 nights or so, that helped my acne tremendously, though your situation looks like it's genetic.

lol

change your diet...drink twice as much water

dermatologist suggests
cetaphil face wash for acne prone skin
cetaphil day and night cream
( spent the money for you at the dermatologist)

you may need antibiotics

What's better than pillowcase switch is just sleeping on a new towel over you pillow every night

>how der i gert a gerlfernd werf fers ercne perblerm

You don't, pizza face.

Actually, yeah that's a way better idea.

Message a hooker on backpage and ask if she likes pizza.

You know, by just working out and eating right like some earlier post, it will really help. Try to just be social, because after a while the acne will go away. Girls will fear to kiss your horrible acne ridden face for now, but it's not like your issue is being able to communicate. I've had a friend who used to have AWFUL acne, and she got it all fixed up by being healthy and I've had sex with her a few times.

ACCUTANE NOW

If you can not afford a dermatologist use this on your face as directed and tea tree oil.
Cleared up my back in a couple weeks.

accutane is a wonderdrug, its worth the money.
In Australia its only about $35 per box. If it's $350 in America, you really need to consider how much your confidence is worth. I'd say its worth a lot more than $350

You seem to have a severe case of photoshop on top of acne. Either that or it's chemical burns. Have you been exposed to any mustard gas lately?

I'm no professional, but I can tell that you have cystic acne. Do you eat a lot of dairy? I would recommend completely cutting out dairy products for at least 30 days. Also I'd recommend using witch hazel as an astringent, it's helped me and others a lot, but look in to it first because i'm not sure how helpful it is with cystic acne. Hopefully you can see a derm some time in the future but don't get down on yourself in the meantime, acne is always a temporary thing, don't think it's what you actually look like.

This.

And man, get yo face treated, but not for a girl. For yourself. Be healthy first.

Being healthy will make you happier. And more confident. And also you will (probably) not die a horrible and sick death. After that we can move on to girls.

Let's get you a shiny pair of cheeks.

By getting Proactive and sleeping on a new pillowcase every night, pizzaface

How old are you OP? I would say that purchasing medicine would be the way to go. I see that your family is not well off but you can still start doing odd jobs like cutting lawns etc to earn some cash. I may take a while but you'll be a new person.

yeah, his face could be reacting to a dairy intolerance or maybe an unhealthy diet.

You need to drastically change your diet, you faggot

drfittinfo.com/acne-skin-deep/

i eat a lot of cereal. is this bad?

I use these pads called clearasil pads, they are about 6$ a container and they have helped me out well.

reddingderm.com/dermblog/the-truth-about-acne-and-accutane

Sometimes diet doesn't mean anything. Some acne is ridiculously persistent. i had it really bad growing up. Accutane was the only thing that cleared it up. But even with that the effects didn't last forever, but it might help you out enough until you grow out of it.

Yeah bro it's full of sugar and dairy, those are like the two worst things for acne
Eat red meat or chicken at least

Rub cum on your face search it up OP it should help

This or pour H2O2 on your face every night make sure that stuff stings too.

>I eat a lot of cereal
That's terrible for your diet

Definitely this and they are cheap. You can't sunbathe tho. I've a relative 17yo who in them and they work a treat

depending on your dermatologist they can give you a coupon for it.

My dermatologist brought the price down to barely anything

Underrated

See a dermatologist. Its important you get this diagnosed correctly the 1st time, or you'll be wasting time and $$$

credentials?
>mfw cosmo

>diagnosed correctly the 1st time
yeah because that always happens

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I’ll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Check em

That shit is cystic acne dog, only dermas can deal w that shit

He can always go to a underground veterinarian to seal him the drugs

yeah i had a friend who had pretty bad acne, maybe not as bad as yours, and when he cut dairy out of his diet it got a lot better. it's definitely manageable with roaccutane, clean diet and lots of water. best of luck bro, just spend your time doing something productive while you're being a loner. learn an instrument, learn how to program, get ahead in school

Sulfure bars, i think.

>girlfriend with this acne problem

Shouldn't be hard to find. Trailer parks, late at night...

Good enough advice, stress and lack of healthy fluid intake are contributing factors. Don't touch the shit either while you lean over your keyboard cause I know you're doing it

>youre a hero
Let me just also say though, that I had a face like yours in high school and I still had one girlfriend who was like 6/10 and one that was an 8/10. Confidence and personality are key.

I'm still an ugly motherfucker and I managed to marry a beautiful girl.

But back to Accutane, if you live in America, I would call Costco and see how much it costs there without insurance. They tend to have the best prices. I think you could get it for around $130 - $260 a month, depending on your dosage (which tends to be 40-80 mg a day)

Also contact the drug company that makes Accutane, I believe it's Roche. A lot of drug companies have free or greatly reduced cost programs for low-income people. If you qualify, it will save you TONS of money.

Lastly, whatever you do, don't dry your face out more with those benzoyl peroxide creams and salicylic acid treatments. They will make it worse in the long term, trust me.

You need GENTLE cleansers. I would recommend washing your face twice a day with Cetaphon Skin Cleanser (not the "Facial" cleanser, which is the same thing, but has too much fragrance in it).

Also wash your pillows and sheets once a week, and make sure you don't touch your face with your hands, like resting your head against your palm in class.

>You eat a lot of cereal

I used to eat a lot of cereal and I had moderate acne and spastic shits every day of my life until I did a run of a keto diet. Within two days I my shit went back to normal and within a week all my acne was healing, no new breakouts. At first I thought it was the dairy and when I went back to bulking I ate lactase pills like they were their own food group, no help. Turned out to be the gluten. I ditched gluten and now my guts work better, my skin works better, and my dick works better. My symptoms were not as bad as others, but I have a shit immune system because of reasons so less reaction. I still get pimples sometimes but it's nothing like it used to be.

tldr; you may have celiac disease. The inflammation is systemic and could be a major cause of your acne. Best of luck to you bro. I'll hang around a min if you have any questions.

witch hazel and tea tree oil will knock it out for around $10.
Sorry but if you are poor that is the reason you have no gf. Wait a few years and earn some $$$.

>Also I'd recommend using witch hazel as an astringent, it's helped me and others a lot, but look in to it first because i'm not sure how helpful it is with cystic acne.

Witch hazel is not helpful at all with cystic acne. Don't use it. It's too harsh, and will just make you cycle back into worse acne.

>You eat a lot of cereal
>I used to eat a lot of cereal
>you may have celiac disease
>gluten
yfw most cereal is gluten free... keep pushing that agenda though.

Antibiotics are definitely cheap, but they did jack shit for my cystic acne. It's worth trying first for sure.

But accutane is probably where he'll have to end up.

Lot of morons in this thread.

Ask your doctor for 500mg cephalexin twice daily for two weeks followed by 500mg once daily for 3 months.

Your face will be crystal clear.

Source: I'm a doctor.

mix: 70%water with 30% salt. Put the mix on your face once per minute, until your face is white by the salt. Do it for a week.
Don't eat chocolate and greassy things again.

Either start working out so your hormones balance out that way or become a tranny so your hormones balance out that way. You have a fucked hormone imbalance that your body can't deal with.

a good remedy for chronic acne that your doctors wont actually tell you about is lathering margarine on the surface of your skin and leaving it on for about 2 hours

listen to this guy

>Cetaphon Skin Cleanse
Sorry mean to say Cetaphil.

Doctors *hate* this one weird trick.

Also if s/he wimps out and tries to give you anything ending in "cycline" say no, that probably will not help severe acne.

>Witch hazel
Yeah lets start with accutane.
idiot.

Saucedo?

new pillowcase every night! wash ur face every day.

SPBP. You totally need accutane. Probably the 6 month treatment. Maybe twice.

Holy hell, OP. That's bad. I had bad cystic acne like you but damn that is bad. Life advice novel incoming

>acne

Get accutane. Whether that's through insurance, generic knockoffs, whatever. Washing your face won't help. The only thing that did it for me was the drug.

>girls

You sound like an underage high schooler. Dating sucks at that age for nerds and it'll get better over time. I was a kissless autist until 20 and now I'm a kissed autist.

If you act happy and confident and don't mind fucking less hot girls, you'd be surprised who you could pick up.

I know that sounds bullshit but it works. I lost my virginity by literally asking a female friend if she wanted to have casual sex. Be forward!

>ouya

Okay, what the fuck

And it will turn your teeth yellow.
Go over the counter first.
Docs just want to bank pushing their scripts.

>most cereal

Heres your (y). That may be true, I don't know. It was the one thing that took me longest to carve out of my diet and therefore the last thing I cut out before I figured out I had celiac. My symptoms drastically improved. OP has nothing to lose by giving it a shot.

Keep pushing that cynicism it will get you far.

stop eating greasy foods, stop drinking soda, and most importantly, stop touching your face altogether.

Yeah let's start with something that will make his acne worse, idiot

There are plenty of good cheap options for him to try, like Cetaphil, antibiotics, drinking lots of water and having a healthy diet.

Yours is just the wrong advice, not the cheap advice.

the fuck is an Ouya?

Cephalexin is a generic. A 90 day supply should be about $30 at CVS.

Yeah fair enough, but he should try the antibiotics first as they may reduce the severity a fair bit

not OP.
Some cheap-ass android gaming system

>witch hazel and tea tree oil

lol get fuckin real holy shit are people who are this stupid able to breathe on their own

>healthy diet

What exactly do you think is a healthy diet? Lets start there. Because your advice is worthless so far.

wash your face every night, and sleep on a clean towel for starters. then get your ass to a dermatologist, or get a prescription for proactiv or something. otherwise, it will go away, it just may take several years.

People were really really bored with consoles ~2012 (1 year before Xbox one and PS4) and jumped on the kickstarter hype train when kickstarters had hype

boston med fag here, trust fun kid,, have like 6 tubes from friends and fam, will send to you and also will paypall you some cash for some cothing or better will buy your wish list, prove you are real and give me a way to contact, I to was a puss covered sad kid, now I slay pussy and I want you to also.

They were supposed to be decent, right? Then the Shield shit on it's parade, but never really edged anyone else out either.

yeah and clove oil for tooth aches what idiots.
>try google scholar sometime Sup Forumstard.

Find your local middle school.

Not really.

>no games
>shoddy controllers with sticky buttons
>new consoles a year later
>potato processing power

At least the shield was portable

Haha American Psycho

>tea tree oil
Enshaieh, S., Jooya, A., Siadat, A. H., & Iraji, F. (2007). The efficacy of 5% topical tea tree oil gel in mild to moderate acne vulgaris: a randomized, double-blind placebo-controlled study. Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology, and Leprology, 73(1), 22.
>keep spreading that ignorance though Sup Forumstard.

(OP)
Make a mix: 70% water and 30% salt
Wash your face whit this every 5 minutes during a week.
Stop eating margerine, products with palm oil, greassy products...
I was like you and it worked on me

>tea tree oil
Colantonio, S., & Rivers, J. K. (2016). Botanicals With Dermatologic Properties Derived From First Nations Healing: Part 2—Plants and Algae. Journal of Cutaneous Medicine and Surgery, 1203475416683390.
>You realize you medicines just don't pop out of your Dr. ass right?

Doctor here. Don't listen to all of these people giving DIETARY advice, or specific SKIN CARE advice. Yes eat healthy, yes clean your face twice a day with a gentle non-soap cleanser, but this ISN'T why you have such severe acne, and addressing these issues won't do much at all, UNTIL you are on medication. If you can't afford to see a dermatologist or Roaccutane (it may not even be suitable), you should at least ask your local doctor to prescribe doxycyline or minocycline (they are very cheap). Of course there are other options, but discuss them with a doctor. This is one of the most common conditions we as humans deal with, there is a lot we can do about it, but if you don't deal with it soon it will only get worse and leave you with permanent scarring. Please, just see a doctor, make it your main focus over the next year to get on top of this, it would be a shame to let this perfectly treatable condition rule your life and stop you enjoying the simple things in life like being with a girl.

Accutane. A friend in high school used it, and it changed his life overnight.