Whoa.... makes u think

whoa.... makes u think....

you're right, niggers don't deserve rights and women shouldn't vote

it's legal for me to call everybody a racist and call everything rape.

This is correct. Point being?

well /pol?

>occupy democrats

So what they're basically saying is that since the state has power, and the state makes laws, that legality = power.
Well no fucking shit. That's the point of having a state, to exercise judicial authority and create laws. The code of Hammurabi said that murderers should be put to death, but do we complain about such laws that no longer exist? No. Of fucking course not. Laws are a product of their time and the state/people that they were meant to govern.

I completely do not understand the point of the image they posted. It doesn't say anything ABOUT these practices, just that they were legal, and then an obvious line of "the state makes laws because they have power"

> state can be wrong and oppressive
> better give the state shittons of power
Leftists

yeah i agree.

today's science lesson: Although denser than the space surrounding them, most nebulae are far less dense than any vacuum created on Earth – a nebular cloud the size of the Earth would have a total mass of only a few kilograms. Many nebulae are visible due to their fluorescence caused by the embedded hot stars, while others are so diffuse they can only be detected with long exposures and special filters

POO

this X length of my dick

I misread it as "Communism was legal"

>Holocaust was legal
Is that why the people involved got death sentences?

all 5 of those things were great

No. They got the death sentence because they had less power than their enemies.

It was legal. Then the Allies decided to criminalize it ex post facto.

>The Holocaust was legal
Oy vey!

Your right. This is why we have to start killing you libshits.

Fpbp

Legality is a matter of counting votes. That is, it's objective.

Justice is just an opinion. It doesn't mean shit.

>this thread again

If this meme makes you think then you are a retard.

But empire throughout history have claimed their laws as infallible/divinely inspired. Think about it, millions of people have literally been put to death by the laws of their time... only for those same laws/empires/civs/ to no longer exist today...How can we come along and say our own laws are infallible with this in mind. Will someone in a thousand years dig up the remains of someone executed today and shake their head in sorrow...

Please tell me that isn't real.

>one fought for freedom
>other kills others in multiple areas in the world for not believing in their religion

that is the ugliest elf I have ever seen

Before I go for a run, or go to the gym, I like to spend 5 minutes on Occupy Democrats. The fury that flows through me after reading such utter liberal nonsense fills me with more then enough energy to power my workouts, At least that dog shit page is good for somthing

Once again FPBP

i feel as though people these day don't really grasp reality and aren't being taught history in school. what is it about the history of white man that irks non whites so much?

What is legal for some is illegal for others. Who will put who to death row is literally matter of power. Guess who won WWII.

>makes you think

Really? Fuck off, this is obvious shit.

>Holocaust was legal

Was it? Wasn't it Extrajudicial.

but the holocaust wasnt legal. Thats why the nazis tried to hide all evidence of it and they were all put on trial and executed

>extrajewdicial

I'm sick of all these illegals *smokes weed* taking our jobs *goes over the speedlimit* and committing crimes *pirates the latest Game of Thrones episode* I hope Trump wins *didn't renew car insurance* so that criminals finally get what they deserve *flips over cop car since his team lost*

It's legal to rape white women and children in Europe if you're a shitskin

G A S T H E K I K E S
A
S

T
H
E

K
I
K
E
S

Are you roleplaing as an american black boy?

Fpbp

You're giving people too much credit. I've had people argue with me that it is morally ok to have an abortion because it is a legal right.

>bad things are legal
So rape should be legalised?

Pedophilia is illegal
Rape is illegal
Assault is illegal

LEGALITY IS A MATTER OF POWER NOT JUSTICE

For the love of all things good and holy please be fake.

OK but how does that justify illegal immigration

You sure showed everyone, boy.

People violating a nations borders and committing grave crimes such as rape, murder and robbery are obviously on the same level as fat neckbeards torrenting movies and people exceeding the speed limit.

If you ever get robbed, I'm sure you'd have no problem with the perpetrator simply getting a ticket as if it was case of speeding, right?