Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums
how do I get someone arrested for cp? they watch it on tor i'm pretty sure, i don't know if there are any actual files on the computer(there likely are but they are probably encrypted). They also have children's underwear they found.

report him to the police you stupid fuck. Why are some of you guys so stupid when it comes to this shit?

where did they find childrens underwear? i look every time i go outside but i never see any lying around

Why do you give a shit? If you're telling us they take precautions to not get arrested, they're probably not going to get arrested. Maybe plant some unencrypted files on his pc? But then you're a flaming hypocrite faggot. Either way, sage this faggotry.

I don't have hard evidence. How will they be able to verify the claims?

How about you just mind your fucking business and live your own life?.. if you really felt that strongly about it you would've called pic related and this pointless fucking eye sore of a thread wouldn't have existed in the first place. Either you're new here or just a complete dumbshit.

you are one stupid fuck

If the person only watches it then who cares

you're right i was just joking
i actually find childrens underwear at least once a month but im too chickenshit to start hoarding them

Print out some cp and take it straight to the police and tell them you're there to report the person who you got it from.

This

What fucking country are you in firstly?

US

Then just contact the authorities, most US authorities are so gun happy that he'll probably end up getting shot.

Unless they have some positive hard proof, or unless they think an actual minor's life is in danger. They aren't going to just arrest the person. The blow back from a possible false arrest lawsuit is going to stop them from acting. Even if you give them tips and hints about the person. Again, unless they think an actual life is in dager, then they aren't going to do anything right away. They may start secretly watching the guy, but unless something solid pops up, it could be months or even longer until they act on it. If you found children's underwear, and they appear to have stain on them. Then that may be enough. If you touched them at all, then you gave that person a possible out, and you might end up getting yourself in trouble.

different states have different laws about this

if owning underwear with stains on it is illegal they're gonna have to haul my entire fucking dresser out the door after they cuff me

they will investigate it you fucking dipshit
are you 12?

I though OP said he found them outside.

wut?
there's nothing to suggest ops friend did anything wrong, ops just being a cunt

I loled user

the funny thing is i was being partially serious. i've passed up 3 pairs of panties and i think 2 swimsuits that i can recall