User

user,
do you think women want to be raped?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l65hR94nfqY?t=1h22m56s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not consciously, but yes

Not all of them, but kinks are kinks man.

Not at all

Bunch of virgin guys talking for women

Yes, but the stupid bitches think they get to pick the rapist.

No you fuckin bafoon

Some do some don't

this
bitches want to get raped by chad but chad is very rarely a rapist

Women shouldn't speak for themselves anyway

no you moron, go get some help

>>/r9k/

This thread wasn't nearly popular enough for you to whip that out yet.

>most common fetish for women is non con
>people who state this need help
yeah okay

[spoiler] he actually thinks they dont wnt to be raped

One of my exes had a huge rape fetish, and loved it when we did CNC scenes.

Sauce?

Of course they do, and it's obvious to anyone who's intellectually honest. Most women fantasize about it, and most rape victims have to deal with guilt over enjoying it. Guilt because our culture tells them they're sick for liking it, which is counter to human nature. Also, most lie about how bad it was to garner attention and sympathy.

Truth bomb.
Just like the difference between a stalker and an admirer is how handsome and wealthy the man is, women fantasize about being raped by ripped, insanely handsome millionaires.
They don't want to be raped, they want a perfect 10/10 man with piles of cash to be so attracted to them he can't help himself.

In a normal circumstance with an actual alpha husband, probably not. With the prevalence of beta males today, women's options are few to feel any sort of male dominion. Which is why feminists join isis and shit, because they subconsciously want some sort of powerful male and they're not getting what they want from the men around them.

no, women may fantasize, but real rape is a horrible thing and no one wants to be raped

Y'all have issues. Seriously.

If you wanna get off ok the idea that some girlwants to be raped by you, go bate yourself silly. But you really have to realize it's just another fantasy.

Chad is almost always a rapist.

He's right you know.
Some neck-beard pinning a chick and smearing his sweaty unbathed grease all over her while he fiddles around trying to get his stank ass 2 incher into her sure as fuck isn't something women dream about.

>women want to be raped
What the actual fuck is wrong with you people?

is this bait?

well, it's not like they want to be raped-raped. They want some 10/10 guy to be so enamoured with them they can't resist and he's a 10/10 lover so she cums 100 times while she's being fucked by him.

You are naive and I assume you are a child.

She'll want it even if she has an alpha husband, because an alpha husband should be able to guard her cunt. If he fails, the rapist must be the alpha. We're primates and rape is a property crime.

Unfit men, like you describe, are rarely physically capable of rape.

This

Can't tell if you're trolling or just this fucking retarded.

Real reap is hard . you have to be very strong if you want her to be conscious the whole time .

85% of men are stronger than 85% of women.
The reality is, the VAST majority of men are more than capable of completely physically dominating the VAST majority of women.
Srry kid, but yur a big dum dum.

Not really. Just have to tie her arms behind her back before she can fight back.

the dude on the right is not that Chad c'mon now

wut.
Have you never met a woman? They're fragile, weak, and freeze when intimidated. Most women would just freeze and not fight, and the rest would just be over powered. I mean, even if she was in the like 5% of women who were physically capable at all, just flip her the fuck over and fuck her prone, rendering her unable to do anything but wriggle.

Being strong enough to physically dominate a woman in ideal circumstances is not the issue. If that was the only impediment there'd be a lot more rapes happening.

yes, as long as its dony by handsome, rich, high status men.

like some user once said, they are asking for it, just not from you.

Well, the girl I banged last night started crying because she actually was raped and our having sex triggered a flashback.

She is into choking, slapping, hitting, being held down, being "forced" etc etc etc

It's so fucked Sup Forums

Why can't I just find a girl who's into a little choking and slight dom/sub stuff without having been fucking raped and dealing with PTSD

but no dude like that is going out and raping people

His glasses are dope, I love that color.

Also yeah the girl left him because he's some beta retard loser from reddit

People on reddit are bigger cucks that the people who literally post cuckold threads on Sup Forums

they want to be raped, except when they don't.

By definition you can't want to be raped. To be raped is to be taken against your will.

Plenty of them want it rough or want you to take control in the same way that anyone else wants anything sexual at a particular time or depending on their mood. Ultimately they want to be able to say no and have you stop if they so choose.

Same guy.
I know it doesn't fit your narrative, but as of last year they were together. Obviously don't care to attempt research past that but that is a bait image.

>caring about wealth in the current year

why do we have equal rights when men are clearly stronger than women? this shit started to happen in the end of the last century. have we ever had equality back in the old days? all i know is that some old dudes in ancient greece fucked little boys but still women were not allowed to do shit

ME STRONG, ME HIT PIG WITH CLUB.
The neanderthals were strong and now they're gone, intelligence trumps strength.

gf has admitted to me she has a rape fetish, sometimes we roleplay it and one of her favorite position is facedown like im raping her in her sleep

that being said she only likes it because its me

also its not really rape because she asks me to do it

This

Yes but they're too afraid

Do you think if you were just chilling and you randomly started tearing her clothes off she would get you arresed or be like "oh wow that's what I always wanted and it's user doing it so I'll let it happen"

>women are attracted to power
>rape is about power
>power over women

she might not like it but i doubt id get arrested

I've pretty much done it before, but juts only when i know shes already horny

>This
> youtu.be/l65hR94nfqY?t=1h22m56s

ah fair nuff

Not all = no true Scottman's
Your argument is invalid

1:22:56

Bryce is most definitely a rapist.

Get out with this gay shit

Or, just maybe, the vast vast vast majority of men dont need/want to rape?

Otherwise, trucks aren't heavy and dont move fast, otherwise there'd be alot more trucks running through crowds of people.

You're trying too hard.

If your girlfriend have rape fetish just make a safe word, after that do whatever you want. Works pretty well to me.

Same as BSDM. In fact it could be considered part of BSDM.

nope

That depends entirely on who is doing the rape.

Mine does, she's in love with the idea of being forced to fuck

In general? Nope.
There's most likely some women out there that might get off off "rape", but it's either the romanticized version of rape (more like forced sex, which I wouldn't exaclty qualify as full blown rape), or they're batshit insane and it's best to stay the fuck away from them.

Just ignore the safe word, she'll thank you

Shouldn't stop you either way.

no, retard. do you know what rape means?

just to enjoy everything the best, make sure you gag her so you can't hear her say it!

itt actual people who hold the belief that women like being raped.

the only types that think that are guys who have some sort of anger problem toward women because they got fucked over by one, their mom, didnt hug them enough, and/or they cant get laid and blame it on the women.

yes, but not by you.

Some do fantasize about it, but only as a kinky situation, or however it's called.

Sauce?

I don't care what they want, actually. They're made to be raped.

I've never asked, I always just assumed.

Shut the fuck up, cunt.

Women probably wanna be raped as much as guys wanna be ass raped.

He's right though, you autistic fucking man-child. Grow up a bit.

No one gives a fuck what women want. This is not their world. They're animate fuck holes and baby makers. That's all.

aww, somebody has never had a girlfriend. lol they're literally no different from you besides hormones and their sex organs

>no true Scottman
I'm pretty sure you're a retard. learn what that actually means and then get back to me

Only on tuesdays

>No different from you

You PC kool aid dumb ass. That couldn't be less true. No serious, credible adult can believe such shit.

It's all they live for.
Think about it. No girl ever really wants to have sex with your stupid smelly self. They just put up with it.

You're retarded.

My wife has a rape fetish. I know she wouldn't want to be actually raped though. Know the difference between felony and fetish

>Know the difference between felony and fetish

If you combine them, it'll be fetishy

xrares com

One girl has asked me to rp as a rapist with her

Rape means having unconsensual forced sex. How retarded can you be to think women want to get raped?

When it's a girl with a rape fetish, she wants to have sex, therefore making it consensual, so it isn't rape anymore.

A girl with a rape fetish just likes it rough. Myth busted!

Can't handle the truth, you fat neckbearded virgin?

well by the definition of rape no one wants it but if you mean sexually dominated in a way that you can't stop it from happening, I think that a lot of girls want it, I mean I want it too so I guess I have a biased opinion

BLACKED OUT SISSY

yes

No, of course not you fucking monster !!

We do. But here's the thing...

We want to be raped by Brad Pitt, not George Costanza.

The point is, nobody CARES what a woman wants. My dog, sure. He works for me loyally and his feelings are real. A woman, however, is designed by nature as a receptacle. I couldn't give a shit less what some cunt prefers.

Sorry, not interested in your butthole. Go be a fag somewhere else.

this

Yup, that's a tinydicked virgin talking right there!