I actually liked this movie. It was a lot more honest than I expected

I actually liked this movie. It was a lot more honest than I expected.

i wanna fuck hitler movie goth bitch

the main character next to hitler is fucking annoying though

i thought its a bit hypocritically, because you could see this as propaganda too, they can literally cherrypick every "interview", everything to their favor or whatever

Yes, they surely should have just released a 12 hour long movie with zero editing.

I died at "wie gehts dir nigga". But I was also triggered that Adolf was carrying a Tokarev.

It was surprisingly well done
I enjoyed a lot of it - that ending montage though

Great, except for the last segment. Where the writers likened people they disagree with as Hitler.

>Favourite part?
The First TV apperence and that whole speech

no they could just leave the whole, there are so many people who want hitler back, shit completely

its like they want to push a guilty conscience
so every germans should feel bad that people are talking like that, wherever its true or not

Is this Hitlerkino?

You realize you're allowed to make fun of people without self-awareness, right? These people signed over the rights to put them on film. Did you notice the fact that some peoples faces were blurred out and some weren't? It's nobody's fault but yours that the comparison makes you feel uncomfortable.

I loved the scene where he completely embarrassed all the modern white supremacist and neo nazi leaders exposing them as cowards and posers, really put things into perspective

she was a jew though....

what comparison? i wasnt talking anything about their right to put people in their, they can say whatever they like, infront of the camera or not
its just hypocritically because they represented it as if the most people they talked to were for hitler and just maybe 2 people in the whole movie talked against it, wherever thats correct or not, they produce an impression for the viewer which is just like any propaganda

Imagine how much charactwr commitment u need to adlib as hitler in person that guy had to become hitlw r kekinos

Yes, it would have been a much more interesting movie if they just had dozens of two second clips of people saying Hitler bad and walking off. I really don't get what point you're trying to make, it's kinda coming off like you just don't understand political satire.

You know to portray it in any other way is 'hate speech' and is illegal to produce let alone show. They did the ending with enough of a victory for hitler that it was more like Iron Wings. You cannot show Nazi in a positive light, it's like the ONLY illegal thing in art to do. It's not just a nazi thing, but inciting any crimes associated to groups is the only real way to prove hate crime. To show any war criminal in a positive light or mass murder is 'hate speech' and BEYOND ILLEGAL really, it's anti-constitutional.

But yeah, jews control the media and tin foil hats to stop lizard people.

I was more surprised that there was only like 2 people that were ready to punch the guy out. And one of them got beat up by some hoodlums.

The actor that played hitler was great. He carries the entire movie. Movie was less leftist than i thought it would be and even the overt stuff is hamfisted and kind of backfires. If anything it makes hitler seem like a cool dude that just wants what's best for germany.

>The actor that played hitler was great. He carries the entire movie.
This

What movie is this?

Er ist wieder da

I agree, the little curly sidekick is just there to set up Hitler and you don't really care about the alt qt and whatever romance was going on there, though she was less annoying in the movie than in the book.
And to me, it didn't seem like the movie was about politics in terms of left/right or right/wrong, but more about the sheer act of remembering, or maybe remembering in a digital age.
Like that scene with Hitler scraping together money for gas or whatever by painting pictures of people and that one supposedly 'real' guy getting genuinely upset, which felt stronger to me than the senile acting lady's scene near the end (hamfisted, like you said).

I was actually pleased with the film, I feared they'd construe the book to fit their specific views or something like that, or that it would just be another half-assed candid camera film, but they managed to get some good and really funny scenes out of it, and I didn't think the rest of the cast was bad, just utterly forgettable.

>finish shooting
>go home
>take off uniform
>shave off mustache
>sigh
>look at self in mirror
>hear voice in head
>machen deutschland toll nochmal

Look who's back

This was shown to my hs German class. I and everyone else for that matter (including the teacher) found it suprisingly good.

lel u guys have to be completely retarded to not get the point of this movie
of course Hitler is portraited as a very likeable fatherly guy you feel sympathy and respect for
thats like the point - the actor is literally giving his best psychopath impression, think Ted Bundy
now if you possess a little bit of self reflection, you should come to the conclussion that "dang, I am being duped probably just like all those germans back then who followed his lead"
then theres this other aspect of the several media guys who have absolutely no morals and by the end of the movie look like some fascist troops that Hitler readily uses as a tool to manipulate the dumb masses - you