USWNT

or

The best euro and spic fattys on this board

NO MEME ANSWERS

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ShannonBoxx7/status/194611706641661952
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The best 11 poster here

Can I send the10-12yo youth team I train?

I actually play sunday league football. I'd hold my own desu

The USWNT would pull out a victory in the 90th minute.
They are just in better shape.

the board is the only answer

the USWNT has lost to HIGH SCHOOLERS

i bet there are 2 or 3 soccerfags here that were decent in college or even low low level academies in europe

Laughing SO HARD at women

kek, let me make a squad of ten guys from my street. we would beat them no sweat

twitter.com/ShannonBoxx7/status/194611706641661952

what did she mean by this?

And they want more money? The shanty town of womens soccer

assuming there is a couple of Division I college soccer players on this board the Fats would destroy the Nats

there women for fucks sake the average male soccer player is probably faster than the fastest player on that team.

Just play hoofball to score 1 goal and park the bus so user can last 90 minutes

my gf to the left of Roastbeef

This, there must be at least a couple of football players here so whe would probably win , i mean they lost to high schoolers

Let's ignore the meme answers like Hazard posting here and put the people who actually post here

I thought one of the FC Malmo rotation players posted here, didn't he do a >implying sign as a goal celebration?

That Gibraltar lad who is a defender on the national team

Is there anyone else?

In players i included non professional players, should have said that

My gf directly below Arby's

I would be to embarrased by the qt wimminz desu

Apparently a footballer who seemed to fit the description of Hector Bellerin posted on Sup Forums once.

>implying he would post on a loser board like spee and not some popular board like Sup Forums and Sup Forums

This board. As long as you get 18 fit men that play football you'll be able to bully them. They get spanked by U-15 developing boys.

Proof?

>implying he would post on a loser site like Sup Forums

you dont need to go that far to beat a wymens team you just need some lads who played football in highschool

Might as well set a new record for the worst defeat, an Sup Forums XI would also be quite interesting

there was a poster in /ck/ getting assblasted about some user criticizing pizza and sprite, soccer was also mentioned in that conversation.