Dubs decides what dildo I buy. You can pick every single detail, even color, or just tell me the model...

Dubs decides what dildo I buy. You can pick every single detail, even color, or just tell me the model. Whatever you'd like, I have a very large budget.

Other urls found in this thread:

bad-dragon.com/products/stan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Roll, also id i get trips you have to send a pic of use

*if

The Largest size dragon dildo they have colored rainbow

Rerolll

Ill roll it. Get yourself the rainbow one in the middle right, largest size they come in.

fuuuck dude

winrar

How's this model?

Oh I cool i won

Yes great. Get the biggest one they have. In terms of color I like the orange and brown one

you double won buddy congrats!

Fuck me, dude

Kek. Have fun with your new dildo op

its pretty much going to be a trophy, theres no way that thing can go in my ass

I dunno. I think bad dragon usually supplies lube

I want to get a medium Bumble Hooves in spectrum but fuck trying to pay for that with maple dollars.

no amount of lube can stretch me that far. the shaft is 10 inches circ, i can only get a max of 5-6

Nah, Clayton XL is only about 3" wide. Easy to train up to that. Getting to 4" is where the challenge starts. Should have went with this big boy.

bad-dragon.com/products/stan

Get the largest size of Stan the T-rex

Yes!

We'll you have plenty of time to get ready while it's being shipped

Get it in rainbow too

Oh cool I got dubs

>XL
>Circumference of Head 13.50"
>Circumference of Shaft:15.25"

That's a fucking newborn baby going in and out your ass.

So that's a rainbow XL Stan with all the options, then, I take it?

Careful storing all your toys together, don't let 'em touch. The silicone might fuse and melt and get all gross.

You can see the one of the pictures, its literally forcing a pop can in sideways.
Good for you

It's no where near hot and/or humid enough around here for that to happen.

They should call this the Babymaker, cause if you actually use it, you're gonna need diapers.

Oh neat I got dubs too