Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,

I just got involved with a girl who's into punishment, spanking, bondage, painal, etc.

I'm vanilla as fuck and I need ideas.

Start buying bondage gear OP

Like what? Gags and stuff?

Halp

Watch some InSex vids and you'll be all set up.

Learn to talk dirty it's huge.

Dont get emotionally involved, use the situation, and be prepared for it can end anytime the gears shifts in the crazy bitch's head

Yes an ex of mine was into bdsm I ended up buying whips paddles gags hand cuffs rope and plenty of toys but it was all worth it

Femanon here, don't care so much for the pain part, but I have to say it's pretty sexy when you get tied up by your bf and fucked in the ass.

Look.

My girlfriend loves being cuffed and taken however I decide she should be. Gimme a minute.

Okay, so, I was vanilla with my ex, until she asked me to be dominating.

A word of wisdom: The sudden power over someone is very intoxicating. Do not let it go to your head.

Work your way into whatever it is she wants you to do. Find out what you are comfortable with, and once you have pushed up on that limit, try to go just a tiny bit beyond it. It will take time to evolve from vanilla to an all powerful machine, but when you do, she'll be fucking wetter than the Florida Aquifer.

Dress up as bane and tie her up. Ask her "Where's the bat! Bring me the bat!" then make her rub your shaven head.

Remember to keep your bedroom lifestyle and your everyday lifestyle interactions with her separate. She'll be into being fucked like a nice little girl for you when she's sopping wet, and will likely put up with or even enjoy the spanking and name calling. Don't try that shit out of nowhere unless you're absolutely certain she's in a good mood and has become used to you.

Don't neglect the clit, but it is also not a turntable at a rave. Give attention, but be gentle.

When you've got her tied up, or cuffed, or otherwise restrained, and you're fucking, slowly draw a line with your finger on her body until you get to her neck and grab it. Not to fucking kill her, just kinda like you're picking something up off the counter, but with a bit of added strength to apply a bit of pressure. Just enough to let her know that in that moment, right there, she is yours.

Why is always vanilla dudes who find these grills fuck sake

Tie her up and surprise by letting your friends run train on her

My advice is to not stick your dick in crazy. Dirty talk and even a little bit of domination is one thing, but this chick is definitely crazy.

Go to town on her ass when you're going to town on her ass. If she has a high enough pain tolerance, slap the shit out of her ass a couple times, JUST A COUPLE, and see if she wants more.

Yank her around a a bit by the bindings to remind her they are there.

Don't be afraid to add toys into the mix when yo're comfortable. They are not a testament to you being terrible in bed, and can really enhance the experience. Here's my personal favorite: Get a remote vibrator. She'll get a kick out of it, and there is not better power trip than watching a woman squirm and cum without you ever laying a finger on her.

If she likes painal, she likes anal, and if she likes anal, get a butt plug. Good news, those also come in vibrating varieties.

I wish you the best in bed and in life. She is beautiful and I am jealous. I hope she treats you right, and I hope you do he same for her.

Go get her.

Learn rope play, light choking is always fun.

This

Pick up a book on Amazon: "Two Knotty Boys: Showing you the Ropes". Good intro book for bondage.

Tie her to the bed and fuck her. Tie her to a chair and tease her. W/e just be in control