Well B I'm worried I might be getting trapped by a trap

Well B I'm worried I might be getting trapped by a trap
>be me
>meet cutie through social media app such as tinder
>short hair, cute face, seems sorta shy
>hnnnnng.exe
>we meet up
>things that are erie immediately:voice cracks here and there, masculine jawline,maybe slight stubble everything is sorta a blur at the moment
>naive at first
>Hi how are you I'm user.exe
>Talk about each others hobbies/interests
>prettycool.jpg
>after enough talking we decide we should do this again
>go on dates what not nothing too serious
>after 4 dates (not including the first one) she invites to a party with her and a small group of her friends
Continue?

M'khay

If youre gonna fuck him pump and dump him. You dont wanna get outed as a tranny chaser just for trying to suck dick

just fuck already.

Keep going, but be aware. Don't prod, but if she pulls her dick out then find the nearest window and execute Tran Escape Plan 0012

>meet cutie through social media app such as tinder

Was it grindr?

OP here
>finally will have a chance to smash after party
>Show up
>"friends" are almost all easily identifiable transexuals
>oof, also a major red flag
>deep voice most of the time, some still were slightly muscular, etc.
>thefucknigga.exe
>"Oh you must be user" uttered by all these degenerates disguising themselves as women
>at least some were women, however they were all land whales, you know the type that use tumblr, complain that men should want them because they're women, and the kind to be accepting of transexuals
> finally make it to gf
>"user I'm so glad you came"
>I'm not.jpg
>talk, drink, smoke a little bit
>some of the trannies start crying because one of there boyfriends found out they were actually a man
>heh
>party starts dying down
>just me, gf, and a couple trannies outside who haven't left yet
>gf says to me "user i need to talk to you about something very important"
>blood runs cold
cont?

bump

Fucking continue.

OP is probably in the denial/ acceptance state....we all know how this is going to go down. And it ends in saur.

Bump

Adam?

James?

Jason?

George?

Not OP..

>Listen here liar.
>Get a cage, no girly peckers allowed.
>I don't bottom.
>Hope you like bondage.
>Gots punishments inbound.

Oh shit! What's up George!? How ya been?

OP here this will be the last part of the story before asking you guys what to do
>Fearing the worse
>"I want to take our relationship to the next level user"
>fugggg.xml
>Forces me onto her couch
>Too petrified with fear to resist her/his advances
> starts by making out with me
>swear I can feel a whisker or two
>moves on to unbuckling my pants
>slowly begin to snap out of it
>starts blowing me
>Swear once again I can feel the buldge of a lifetime
>I cum
>panting cute as ever "so user how do you feel"
>one of her/his friends come and call gf by the masculine form of her name
>Friend is shocked after realizing what he just said
>gf trys to play it off as "whatever haha"
>become the fucking flash and burst out the door
Go home and take a shower of depression/denial. Gf has been texting me non stop trying to contact me about plans, already agreed to meeting up later this weekend. Sadly this story will not with dinosaurs/read the first letter of each sentence. Well B should I go and hear her out/see if she can explain the strange events or accept the previous facts and move on.

Witnessed

Well, user, it really depends on what you want out of this. If you liek fags who dress up n shit, then there isnt a problem. If that aint yo shiz, then either blow him off, or tell him you dont like dick.

jesus fuck dude, either tell the story or dont, you're like a fucking woman with this need for validation cont? shit...

You already went this far. Might as well go all the way. Worst thing that can happen is you realize you're bi. Or gay. Todays day in age being either is nothing to be ashamed about. The only thing you'll have to deal with is the fags on Sup Forums calling you gay like its an insult or something.

>might be getting trapped by a trap
Isn't that that why they're called traps?

Fuckin get that sweet trap action bruh. If she's cool then boom you've got awesome sex all the time from cutetrap.mkv

Get over your hang ups you fuckin pussy, no one cares where you stick your dick these days outside of the church, and those pedophiles don't have much room to talk.

Also post picture or this is all bullshit.

this

I don't see the problem. got a sweet bj. have fun. if it turns out to be a trap, then you have an easy out "you should have been honest with me, i can't be with someone i cant trust" etc

nice trips

Don't trip my dude. I've had a similar experience. Met up with what was obviously a man masquerading as a woman for sexy times. Cruised over to "her" house and got a pretty decent blowjob. Even let "her" eat my ass. Shit was pretty cash in the moment, but as soon as I nutted I was so ashamed. Felt stubble on "her" face and "her" wig almost came off a few times. I knew that no amount of makeup could change the fact that I just let another man gargle my doder. Went home and showered the shame and dried spit off my asshole and went to bed. Never contacted "her" again. I wouldn't lose to much sleep over it, champ. Just chalk the whole up to experience and move on. Such is life.

OP it's definitely a trap. Passable enough to fool you, too. Just cut contact if it really bothers you. If not then enjoy amazing bjs and boipussy.

Just accept it you'll be happier

This.

As long as you don't take it in the ass, that's gay.

>gargle my doder

It sounds like it would be a pretty cool thing if she/he weren't friends with a bunch of fucks that you seem to dislike, not that I blame you.
I guess if you can deal with that + are cool with dating a potential trap, I'd say pursue the relationship.
She/he sounds like the cute one from what I can tell, so I guess you got kinda lucky.

Thats the thing, I'm not sure if it was a man or not, maybe I'm in denial?

Aslong as your balls don't touch and you say no homo it's not gay... you are being progressive

It's only gay if your balls touch

How could you be if hes fucking surrounded by more obvious traps and sjw's??? Gotta face the music here, op

Oh that's right... still gotta have standatds.

What does it really matter if passible and into you?
May as well get a little ass and someone to polish your thunderstick.
Who cares.

OP here;Don't have any with me at the moment I'm gonna have another thread tomorrow at 8:00 pm EDT, I'll post some then

Why not just confronting the fuckin situation and asking if she has a fucking penis?
Then you proceed with whatever you're gonna do about it

If the decision rides on if it has a dong, straight up ask it. Mention why you have the question, friend circle and the name slip. If they get upset say that leading you somewhere under false pretenses is dishonest. They might still go mad but you will have your answer. If they are cool about it you might pick up a friend or an occasional hoover if they liked your dong.

Or just do her Crocodile Dundee style and grab a handfull for yourself.
Or Mr.Trump, grab her by the pussy.

Easy.

OP, yeah, shit was fucking cash but deep down I know. sigh~

OP, Thanks im having another thread 8:00 pm EDT tomorrow as previously stated ill make sure to remember what you said and ask her/him

What the fuck is B?

>8:00 pm
Well 8 just seems to be your lucky number

>B
you wanted this all along

t w i c e i n a r o w

Fuck that Trips user-- just pull something off her Facebook, yo. I gotta bust a nut.

You had one fucking job.

Trips are for the weak, I don't give a shit unless I'm busting out quads

>tfw two (You)s from this post

(You) just earned another, checcd

Love is Love OP who gives a fuck. Even if It's not love, who gives a fuck? Slay it and if you dig it you dig. Nigger.

Well b this OP, for the last update of the night. There will be another thread continuing the tragedy at 8:00 pm EDT. All replies have been read and all questions asked will be answered tomorrow. Everything will be revealed.

i mean you seem confused on how you feel, if you completely weren't attracted you'd be over with her/him/it already. If you decide to let it continue though your basically letting this guy not be honest with you ever