Was he, dare I say it; right?

Was he, dare I say it; right?

No, not at all. Villains aren't supposed to be right

damn, really makes you think

He was patrician. Batman is a pleb. Plebs always win.

He's right. What's the point of pretending to be nice, when my nature is nasty? Fuck this fucked up world.

As an adult I can say once and for all that the veil has been lifted from my eyes and the Joker was surely in the right here

Batman and Gordon literally have to lie through their teeth to surpress how right he was.

>I'm not a monster.... I'm just a really big jerk

Some of the worst dialogue ever in a superhero film.

His view on plans and schemes is pretty true. People freak if things don't go, "according to plan." Being dependent on plans and schemes is rather pathetic (dependent, being the operative word)

>I'm an agent of gay oz

Yes

Leto's atrocious fucking performance gave me newfound respect for Heat Legend's Joker

Uhhhhh spoken like a true small guy

>*cut my life up into pieces* starts playing

Was Läst Resort even still a thing by 2008?

Bane proved him right.

He was chaos. He wasn't right or wrong. I mean, he killed people, which is bad, but he didn't really have a motive so he can't really be wrong or right.

Does anyone else get ASMR from Ledger's Joker? His crazed ramblings are oddly relaxing to me.

Childhood is when you idolize Batman. Adulthood is when you realize that the Joker makes more sense.

I'm a huge ASMR fag and I never got anything from his *smacks lips* performance.

Then again I probably need to hear it with headphones to really tell.

Change adulthood to manchildhood and you're correct

He was proven wrong when the boats don't blow each other up. That was his proof that people could eat each other when the chips are down, but he was instead proven wrong. Gotham City still has hope.

was his thesis that burning off someones face and blowing up their fiancee can make them go on a killing spree?

Nolan butt-fucked his own movie with that.

This was the gayest ending right behind Javier Bardem dying to a CoD knife in Skyfall

What the fuck is wrong with directors?

Yes.