Can we have a feels thread? Not a very nice day/year for me

Can we have a feels thread? Not a very nice day/year for me.
Post the pic that better describes your feels right now.
>pic very related

Bump,

damn bro i posted this pic two years ago. Weird to see your original content resurface you know?

op give us your feels on the year

Here in Sup Forums we all give and we all take. Pretty sure the pic wasnt meant for a feels thread but..

no you didn't. fuck yourself.

i really, honestly did, i am gaining nothing by lying but it is just deja vue to see a picture still on your phone be someone else's OP

I originally posted it as that. I thought it was ironic, like the machine is a quiet worker that is letting us know his inspiration is lost, but he soldiers on. even better that it was on a military base with high depression rates.

>Be 22 almost 23.
>Spent my first 4 years of my life partying, fucking sluts, and not working.
>Eventually got sick of being broke so I went and got a full time job, leaving all my friends behind to go work in the oil fields.
>None of my friends or bitches even remember me or call me to make sure I'm safe, not even sure if the 3 years I spent with them even mattered to them like it did to me.

Day
> My fathers rival in the company i >work in just took full control. Dad is >forced to retire and i have to choose >between never being able to climb >up in my work and given the worst >tasks possible or poverty. Imagine >Barron Trump working for a SJW >company and you will have a clear >idea of what im going through

Year[s]
>devoting myself to work and getting >laughed at
>watching fellow coworkers being >fired for no reason or blackmailed >into doing extra work for no pay
>just to not get fired.
>gf stood with me all this time >because i told her this wasnt going >to happen and now im screwed
>bad knee keeping me from running
>which i like.
> i could go on but basically
>idontseealightontheothersideofthetu>nnel.gif

And i cant even greentext right

all i want is a girl to want me back, but at least i am sweetest guy in the world right

This pic fits well right now

Bump

>Spent my first 4 years of my life partying, fucking sluts, and not

And I thought my childhood was intense

Fuck your thread you self pitying piece of shit. Move on. Get some exercise and get off this goddamn website. Jesus Christ fix your own problems.

well that's not very nice.

Missed a big opportunity, by my constant stupidity to self-destruct. I don't know if I'm gonna make it past this.

>i really, honestly did, i am gaining nothing by lying but it is just deja vue to see a picture still on your phone be someone else's OP
You're making people think, and those thoughts will stay with people, and those people with new thoughts will post new things, maybe lurkers will eventually post more and their posts effected by your post, you're changing Sup Forums, Sup Forums is evolving, and you're saying that you haven nothing to gain?
You could very well be lying.

Fuck

My dad has my number tho, thank god for 2017.
If your dad is a pos you definitely know

I'm tired of hating myself.

I physically cannot stop.

I'm barely functional anymore.

Fuck...

I'm actually feeling pretty good. I'm finally getting to spend time with my daughter on weekends, even though my schedule is pretty busy.

This pretty much sums it up

Fuck it; bed. I won't feel better in the morning but the sleep itself will feel good.