Hey Sup Forums, achieving Wizard status in 18 minutes, how do I activate my powers? Is there someone I have to talk to?

Hey Sup Forums, achieving Wizard status in 18 minutes, how do I activate my powers? Is there someone I have to talk to?

Quick! Give me your address and I'll come deflower you!

I can't give up a lifetime of dedication for a moment of pleasure!

a/s/l

Dude you need a whore.

Yes, the wizard council must prove your wizard status. Please provide greentext to prove you are worthy of wizardry.

So does this mean there are no powers then

How old you turning Op??

Sure thing

> Be born
> Focus on academia in college and ignore bitches
> Have minor surgery to help with allergies
> Develop untreatable neurological and breathing issues from surgery
> life falls apart, attempt suicide, whatever else you can think of
> 6 years later, filled with crushing loneliness, depression and unbearable physical pain and psychological trauma, now a bit more functional but dead inside, post on Sup Forums about coming wizard status
> how many more years of this ahead of me

Fun times

Never been with a woman sexually in all of your 29.995 years of life?

Correct

go to the court house, have your name legally changed to Harry.

wizard status confirmed. pics and time stamp or it didn't happen.

Well, user...I'm going to hang out with you for the next 3.5 minutes and celebrate with you.

Happy wizard graduation buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now you can kill yourself happily :-)

\o/

Thanks user, it's nice to do stuff with others, I'm sure I'll hook up with someone eventually, but until then I'll just work on my newfound ability to break the natural laws of the universe

Happy Birthday, user.

I did a toast to you and wish you best of luck! I'm older than you btw, and there is always hope. Enjoy your new powers, bud!

Happy birthday user. All the best

I turn 33 this year and I can tell you that you gain more powers with each passing year. Stick to the ways of the wizard. Happy birthday OP!

Lost my virginity two weeks after I turned 16. I have no power here.

Happy Birthday, user.

Psylocibin mushrooms, at least a handfull.

Well, if anything would work, that certainly seems like one of the few things that would

candy flip?
e and acid my bro

>>No shit there i was, running down the national shoreline in south padre island for spring break, naked as the day i was born, having the worst trip of my life(i was dealing with some shit at the time and decided it'd be worth a try(worth it)).
>>about 2 hours in and suddenly the tide rolls back and the moon comes over the horizon, stars twinkling, maybe even a shooting star (cant be too certain)
>>Bad trip goes good trip
>>WizardAF.mp9
>>life has felt optimistic since

Life is what you decide to allow yourself to make of it, two sides of the same coin i suppose? Make sure you're in a comfortable, familiar environment with people you trust. I probably wouldnt have made it out of that trip unscathed if my dog hadnt kept me corralled.

You have to grow a beard merlin style and start carrying a staff. Until then you cannot call yerself a wizard

Dude, just go on tinder and... literally don't be yourself, don't not be yourself
just don't give a shit about embarrassing yourself
try a new approach every woman
if someone laughs at you, don't give a fuck, you're already dead inside, block them and try a new approach

be an asshole
be a sensitive asshole
be a manic asshole
be a nice asshole

try all this, you've nothing to lose.
Because let me tell you, I've met some wizzards before, and none of them have any cool powers.

its not even sex, fuck sex who cares about it, you're missing out on companionship. And sure, you might not care once you've experienced it, but for gods sake expirenece it first

Hell, get a skype gf that is catfishing you, just have something

Happy Birthday OP

Mine' June 7th too.

I'll make my birthday wish that you finally get your ass laid within the year.

Good luck, you faggot.

>150 ug eth-lad, done more before
>been going through some shit
>not quite panicing, but uncomfortable, laying on the grass
>dogs chilling with me
>birds randomly start attacking me and the dogs
>full on attacking, dive bombing, stand off against dogs
>holyshit wtf, im tripping
>go inside
>friends come home, see me, I was fine
>see them, break down crying
>oh god why, mind goes against me
>facing all the things I hide from myself
>friend asks if im okay
>start writing because I can't talk
>strip off my clothes except underware
>jump in hot tub, duck under water because birds start up again
>sober friend freaking out about the birds
>sees me again
>crying in hot tub/laughing hysterically in hot tub
>halucinate sirens and lights
>think they're coming to lock me up in an assylum
>I deserve this
>sober up
>feel better about life in everyway
>make a bunch of good decisions
>holy shit that was amazing

drugs are weird.

Is there nothing bettet than tripping???

Happy birthday, OP.
Start off with easy basic shit like Magic Missile.

Except I'm pretty scared of doing it. I need a better place to do it.
or friends to trip sit.

But no, nothing better.

rollin even though I lost my virginity at 18

Damn, dude. Its a difficult thing looking in the eye the demons we've supressed but to do it will give an extraordinary way to conquer them and gain a new sense of resolve. Any problem created by the mind can and should be solved in the very realm it originated from. Glad to hear the uplift in your state of being.

The fear you bring to it will only manifest itself within the trip. Understand its not something that should be taken lightly and its to be respected for you're facing a deeper part of yourself being given animation through a chemical induced stimulation. Have an intent for what you hope to accomplish with your trip. It will be a more wholesome experience. Have courage, be humble or cower and be humbled, may the force be with you my friend.

come tripsit me?
Honestly, now a days I spend more time introducing others. Drove some coworkers on a road trip through california after giving them both 125 ug for their first times.

Was awesome.

I got dmt, trade you for some acid. We can do whatever you'd like. I've yet to be out in nature while tripping balls. so that'd be cool

to go full wizard take an eigth of shrooms with .1 g of mdma, and then at the peak take a giant hit of dmt.

I appreciate the offer, but I only fucks with shrooms, bro.
If you find yourself in the Texas area i'd be more than happy to tripsit you, but as of right now I've got some obligations i need to take care of before i can make any drastic changes to my locale.

Wizard is at 40, not 30

Other user, but I'm in Texas and I have shrooms coke and acid, wya??

rollin for fun