Tfw LeBron literally killed this man's livelihood

>Tfw LeBron literally killed this man's livelihood

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2016/04/21/investing/under-armour-earnings-steph-curry-nike/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You what? Curry is the sole reason of Under Armour being popular at all in the USA

those shoes were awful, reminds me of those white shoes nurses use.

This

It's like they sent him a blank shoe to color and he just sent it back

UA was doing good for 2 years when curry was in top but since LeBron cucked him this summer they've been in turmoil

Under armor has been the predominant brand for athletic wear for a decade

No. Under Armor is only popular here because of Ray Lewis and other handegg celebs. They should have never branched into the basketball market.

They only really took off when they signed curry

money.cnn.com/2016/04/21/investing/under-armour-earnings-steph-curry-nike/

the GOAT Brady brah

>Americans wear basketball shoes as a fashion statement

Maybe I'll hit the dance floor in my Predators tonight

>Here's a stat even Curry, the 2015 NBA MVP, would be wowed by: Under Armour has now generated sales growth above 20% for each of the past 24 quarters.
That predates their signing Curry by three years.

The European market for this shit is almost as big as the American one. But when was the last time a European let facts get in the way of feeling smug?

>he doesn't do the fade away jumper on a hoe when dancing
>irish in charge of knowing what the fuck is up

Kek

I smell Trump curse. Now how will it hit Lebron?

I don't wear that nigger shit, but to be fair they are more fashionable than cleats.

They should have made a better looking shoe design. They were literally 90 dollar nurses shoes.

>take an ill-advised shot at the club
>yell "Kobe" as i puke my guts out all over my Kobe's

Yeah, LeCuck won't even make the Finals

under armour cleats fucking suck.

i had a pair fall apart after less than a season my senior year of high school.

fucking junk.

kids aren't wearing nigger shit anymore. they love athletic wear, but giant nigger shoes are out of fashion except for the poorest trash niggers

>thinking the curry dad shoes were gonna sell

The "Thanks for the warning, officer" shoes

>implying those clunkers would be popular if Golden State had won

Only children or those with the minds of children (niggers, Europeans, spics) sees something wrong with those shoes

The Under Armour I Got You $1.12 In U.S. Bonds For Your Birthday Agains

Investigate lelbron for insider trading - see if he shorted UA stock (or whatever they're listed as)

The Under Armour I Say Nigger But Only On The Internets

The Under Armour Early Bird Specials

But let's be honest those shoes are fire

grampa pls

Nah those look like the shoes of a grandpa who says Nigger after seeing a filipino on the tee vee.

You mean Nike AF1s?

yeah bruh

you're gonna be an old fart, too, someday.

Air Force 1s are a fucking staple in Nike history, man. They've literally been a popular shoe for 30+ straight years.

Gola tier

How come I never see him wear these in game?

Things like this are always misleading, they still made close to $5 bil every quarter last year

The shoes have undersold though and it's well documented.

When I was at uni I bought a shoe rack from Wilkinsons and arranged all my shoes on it

One day a housemate went through my wardrobe and found a pair of old running trainers at the bottom and everybody laughed at me for how ugly they were, and how I was hiding them by not putting them on the shoe rack

But they weren't as bad as these

Oh well ya his shoes are terrible, but still that's more of an underarmor design team failure than his own. They look like soccer mom shoes

>Curry is the sole reason of Under Armour being popular at all in the USA

LOL WUT...

UA got popular here in the early 00's with football players such as myself and has only grown in popularity for ALL sport. Yes, they fucked up by venturing outside American football, but they really fucked up venturing into basketball, especially shoes.

They succeeded by creating apparel, something most companies sucked at, especially as far as beneficial apparel like UA produces. Now they think they can play with the big boys but are surely finding out they can't.

They'll make up for this in no time.

Curry just needs to be the cornball light skin that he is and play out the rest of the the season, maybe get a CFC the lose in the finals again before resorting to Charlotte to play the good guy whilst leaving Durant hanging...

>such as myself
Watch out folks we have an athlete here

What your mum said last night as I dived in for seconds.

UA Highlights are god tier, stop spreading lies

Forget the shoes for a moment, is this hoodie and others of similar styling the greatest hoodie of all time by any company ever, or is it just me?

>wearing hoodies

Are you eight/a dindu?

it would be pretty decent if it didn't have the logo

with logo 0/10

Decent tennis shoes for aged 35-60 women tbqh.

but why male models

Its just a generic hoodie with more synthetic fiber...so no?

sell.... to people who dont player basketball....

UA stock was at 120 in 2014 now it's 30 so yeah LeBron killed UA

>blow 3-1 lead

>buying anything nike related or owned in 2017 when adidas exist

ya blew it

it split

and it was like $12 a few years ago

(they did some stupid stuff with the stock, UA, UA.C now UAA ect)

I don't see whats wrong with them

I also do most of the things people meme about them

>such as myself
Kill yourself fag

they are way over priced for that design

clothes are ok, shoes are skechers tier

The undershirts, shorts, and hoodies are great. The shoes are overpriced, tho.

Kek

lol kanucks throwing shade.

The Under Armour All Lives Matter 3s

>They succeeded by creating apparel, something most companies sucked at, especially as far as beneficial apparel like UA produces. Now they think they can play with the big boys but are surely finding out they can't.

They're bigger internationally than everyone except Nike and Adidas. And they're already ahead of Adidas in North America. They're doing fine.

Under Armor shoes are like Nike golf clubs, everybody knows they need to give it up except for them.

Lil nigga shoulda stepped up

holy shit u live in Honduras? how are u not dead pham

safer than Florida senpai

They're making bank from those shoes though, it's just not nike/adidas-tier. They're a smaller company, they don't need crazy sales numbers to make a big profit.

Anyone here have Starburys? In highschool my intramural team all got the same style (some orange and purple shit). It was was worth the $10 but jesus those shoes were terrible. As was our team.

Honduras is literally the most dangerous country in the world that isn't a warzone.

Honduras homicide rate: 90.4
Flint, Michigan (most dangerous city in USA) homicide rate: 28.2
Florida homicide rate: 5.0

Fuck this thread has got me weak

lmao

I had the Bathing Ape styled ones in middle school and loved em, for like $7.50 best shoes I ever had

I only bought shaqs from Walmart. Shit was cash

The under armour I saw it all, officer 12s

AIR LEISURE WORLD

too many eggs, meet one basket

This hoodie sucks, I own one and would NEVER wear it in public. Feels like it was made in a Chinese sweatshop.

I played college football, my last season was 2012, at that point Nike football cleats >>>>>>>> everything else.

I ask myself the same question

It's not enough I buy their product, I have to advertise for them too

Still safer than Florida

No Islamic terrorism acts so far here, so yep, I can verify that fact.

adidas shoes are shit m8

They have an awful fucking logo for shoes. Not stephs fault at all that Klay's fucking Anta shoes have more styling. Like seriously, the shoe designers at under armour must be either awful or some CEO is voting down all the good designs

>Get over here and give maw maw some sugar 3's
>I saw the whole the officer 4's
>What a wonderful day for a stroll's
>If you're too sick for school you're too sick games limited edition
>The "too hot for the retirement home" orthopedics

>not wearing based hoodie and working out in the rain

enjoy being a weakling beta

They look bad but so do all other basketball shoes. They didn't flop because the niggers and pretendniggers who buy this shit are sophisticated fashion connisseurs. If you'd know shit about fashion you'd know that those shoes are actually closer to a lot of expensive current, trendy fashion brands' sneakers than any fucking nike air jordans and timberlands and whatever you poor niggers keep buying like candy. They just flopped because they don't have some absolutely disgusting colorway like all nigger apparel. Now to be fair I'm just posting this because I wanted to type nigger a lot but it's still true.

>unironically wearing sports apparel casually

If any if you own Adias, Nike, Under Armor, Starter, or whatever other brand gear, you need to jump off the nearest bridge

I fucking hate each and every one of you generic dudebro faggots

It's so obvious you're too fat to wear a track jacket hahahahha.

I bet your one of those fags who wears suits everywhere cause you think that's fashion

Whose mans is this tho

"I'll advised shot at the club" is the name of the plaxico burress memoir

didn't this faggot company just sign a huge deal with MLB, shit move by MLB

their will be a curb your enthusiasm episode about these

jappan with the jokes