Daily reminder that if you are white and DO NOT procreate, you are contributing to the cuckening of the white race

Daily reminder that if you are white and DO NOT procreate, you are contributing to the cuckening of the white race.

How am I supposed to procreate?

dissappearance, not cuckening.

What a cutie.

>muh dick

She's probably a leftist

Men are stronger than women

Is pretty useless.

They have abortion for rape.

By allowing men of other races to procreate with white women, whittling down the white race, while not having kids of your own sounds like cuckoldry to me.

The future of humanity is doomed at this point. I'm going to let it collapse. Let the cucks keep living in the shithole world they've created.

If you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem.

I'd prefer not to create a bunch of autists.

That why you rape evangenical girls. It's what god wants. I learnt about it from the Duggars

does this imply that the group "white women" is in a permanent relationship with the group "white men" and if white women sleep with nonwhite men they're committing adultery? you're retarded

>tfw no evangelicals to rape

Op is a chink troll

Italian nose

Give me 20 years and I'll have a couple

I'll procreate, just not with a white woman

I know that man. I got to get a girl to impregnate first. Maybe I'll find one in Ireland or spain

Exactly why I used this picture.

Seems pretty logical to me. Race traitors are, in fact, traitors.

why?

because she'll have black hair black eyed chinese children?

no, you're not entitled to white women and if they don't want to fuck you , that's what Sup Forumsmen call natural selection
assume your submissive position you pathetic incel

Fuck off cuck

When is the best age to have kids?

Late 20s?

if you're a male late 20s to late 30s
if you're a female early 20s to early 30s

Mid 20s, before then and you are too poor, after that you get tired so much more easily.

when you're financially stable, and can afford to spend an extra 500 a month

sorry about name

>Half catalunyan half japanese
I not give any fuck

Late 30s if great job.
Early to mid 40s if good job
20s if you're making 100k or more a year and have a guaranteed job

Too late, you've been traced, mitchell

This. Men don't have clocks like women, at least not as much, so relatively speaking we improve with age. Late 20s is still young

What's a happa? Some mongrel? No offence, but procreate with the non-white part of your ancestry. Our race is on the brink of extinction, be respectful and mindful.

Yeah but women are a meme and not worth raising a child with. They are meant to jizz in

are you in denial about your future? you should pre-order helium and a plastic mask right now to minimize your suffering you sad low test internet fuhrer

lol

Look at yourself. You're literally mad that I encourage white men to have kids. How sad is that

Early/Mid 20s.

My father was 22 when I was born and it's probably due to the little age difference that we get along really well.

Not to mention that he won't be dead when his grandchildren his grandchildren graduate, and has a very good chance to see his great-grandchildren.

Totally agree with this. You faggots have to step it up.

Kek. No thanks.

My dad was 43 and mum 42 when I was born and they're starting get really old now. I don't want to be +60 grand-parent tier when my kids get into their 20s. I also worry that they wont be around when I have kids of my own so I would rather not wait until I am in my late 30s.

Is it okay to procreate with a non-white?

I mean that's one whomb less for the minorities.

Is it ok for a white girl to procreate with a black guy?

no need for quads to confirm this

Why would I want to lose all my money and free time to some kid?

Sounds like a shitty investment to me.

Show me a white, likeminded woman worth of my semen and I am going to procreate like a Berserk and raise my offspring as our honored ancestors would expect me to.

I've got three kids and a red pilled wife. All blond/ginger.

Are you even trying Canadian fag?

Proud of you.

Really am. No sarcasm.

Thanks. I honestly don't know why more people think that there aren't any good women out there. It takes a bit of looking around to find one who shares your values but there are plenty of based women who don't just want to be a leech.

I'm white, but have brown hair/eyes and am 5'8". According to pol, I shouldn't procreate and in fact kill myself. Which is it?

>red pilled
>wife

pick one you feminist cuck. women are worthless, stupid, lazy, emotional and degenerate.

Part of this is at the fault of white women. White men are fucking sick of having to deal with the princess complex that these feminists have brought on to basically every white woman.

Women, even feminists, want a strong alpha male to get them pregnant. Even so called "lesbians" will take a strong enough dick. You let a woman know you are the man, you let a woman know you are ready to continue and protect your bloodline, and you will get her wetter than she ever has before.

Found the Bronx Jew.

>Hates nigs
>Hates spics
>Full on MAGA
>Very into politics
>Baits her friends of FB by spamming right wing shit and when people respond with "hur dur you're racist" shit she BTFO them
>Has her own business and makes almost as much as I do
>Doesn't go out partying with friends
>Rarely drinks (weddings and events only)
>Great Mom to our kids
>Has masters degree

Drops her friends like a brick if they ever lose the shit. ie one friend of hers went out trolling for cock even though she's married and wont associate with her all. Even called her out for being a whore.

They're out there. You just have to look.

Of course they're emotional. They're built to be emotional but it doesn't have to control them and a smart woman knows this.

no leaf, no i am not.
im not having children because it will pass on the same genetic bone disorder that i have.

voluntary eugenics and actually caring about the race as a whole is more important

Go fight a fire leafy

Surprised to see a bunch of answers in the twenties. This post is a lot more realistic.

all women are leftist seeking something big and strong to take care of them. We can't hate them due to their biological nature.

This dude gets it. Women are leftwing by nature. It has always been this way, even before politics. You dominate them (not cruelly), take them under your wing, and submit them into caring for your children and house. Or if you lack the funds for that, have them work too. Either way you are the alpha of the house and she is yours. My wife is a feminist still, i havent red pilled her yet, but in the house I run shit and life is great.

post more of her