Just got kicked out of my parents place. Probably just gonna live out of my car for a while...

Just got kicked out of my parents place. Probably just gonna live out of my car for a while. Anyone else ever been in this sort of situation? Could really use some advice. I don't know what to do.

Some more about me:
>be 25
>make minimum wage
>live in cali
>was saving money to move elsewhere but nowhere close to my goal

Currently sitting in my car at the park.
How screwed am I?

Other urls found in this thread:

wwoofusa.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Min wage
>Cali
< How screwed
Very screwed nigger

why did they kick you out ?

Lol thought so
I fail at life. Honestly they're just really disappointed in me for not being a college grad by now making a six figure salary. They had high expectations and I met none of them

fuck them.

Not screwed at all. This is probably the best situation you can be in at 25. Go wherever you want to go. Move away. Or stay and figure out your life. But it doesn't matter. Being alone in the world on your own is awesome.

Where in so cal? I'm in long beach

Honestly? Get out of the fucking cities and go to less libshit areas and you should be fine. Sure, Cali is literally the worse, but outside the money drains, it's livable if not good living.

> live in Cali

That's ur problem

You can usually sleep in Wal Mart parking lots, churches, rest areas. You can walk around malls if you need air conditioning. Library is a great place to chill (with entertainment). Bathe in public bathrooms, gyms or the y, state parks and campgrounds have showers. Food pantry for free food. Eat ramen, or anything cheap to save money. Masturbate.

you're 25. you're young af. there's still time for you to go back to school.

I sorta figured my life out several months ago. I'm in the money saving phase so I can actually live my life where I want to. Also want to finish college. Really want that biology degree
I live in the inland empire but want to move to Northern California

You need a place to stay op?

Fucking go

I'm saving up to do that. Just terrible timing:(

time to enlist in the military boy

If you have no one you can turn to, you may be beyond fucked. I know I would have died in a ditch somewhere seven years ago had no one helped.

Start life in a new state with cheap cost of living. All you CALI normies started flooding Nashville a few years ago. lol

>I live in the inland empire but want to move to Northern California
Then start finding some nice farm you can WOOF in for a while as you look for a job there.

To you and OP: don't go meeting people off of Sup Forums. The described situation is not that desperate. Never forget the /k/ meetup where someone made cum brownies.

I have friends I can ask. But they've done so much to help me in the past. I don't want them to know just yet. I don't want to be their burden. I want them to think I'm better now

If you can't ask, they're not friends.

I promise I'm not a typical Californian. I hate the cities in this state as much as any other sane American. But the rural places in northern cali are beautiful.
How would I go about doing this?

Call your parents, apologize if you can. Try to work out the situation, swallow your pride. If you absolutely can't take it, put every effort into getting the fuck out, but don't be homeless because of your pride.

Also, if you're healthy, think about the military to GTFO fast. Can go Coast Guard or Air Force if you'd rather not pound sand.

This op a stranger is helping you before your friends, who does that say to you?

Yup, fucking hipster invasion in west nashville

wwoofusa.org/

They've helped me get through severe depression and agoraphobia. They had a thing where everyday at least one of them was with me in person. I love my friends and they love me. But I don't want them to think their efforts were for nothing. Maybe in the future I will ask but for now living out of my car seems tolerable

Just ask them, they'd rather you be alive and a bother than dead and not a bother.

I think they're tired of having me around. I've been sick so long

Thanks fam

See this as the next step in the process. Pride'll kill ya (this is coming from a man with WAY too much pride for no damned good reason.) Spitball with them. See if you can couch surf for a few weeks to get your feet under you. If it's still not working out, you can go back to living in the car.

Take it from a man with no friends who has been homeless twice: your depression WILL fuck you up if you're living in your car for an extended period of time.

You have options. Limited, limited options, but if you ever want an actual life, get ready to apply yourself. First, enlist in the Navy. They'll pay for college, you get vet discounts at stores, you have health coverage, it's good. Then, go right back to college. Don't party. Don't fuck around. If you can do really well in college, you can get a real nice job, get a nice house, bang whoever the fuck you want, and all at the age of 31. You may not like doing any of this, but if you want a life with a nice house, a nice car, a loyal wife, and good friends, you have to do it. If there was any other way I'd say take it. But you are in a tight spot, and I'm afraid this is your only choice.

Good luck, user.

Though I have my reasons to dislike this option, it's a pretty good option.

Thanks. I have a lot to consider but I have to get to work now. If this thread is still up in an hour during my break that would be sweet lol

What did you do to deserve this?

I moved out at 24, was making 40/hr doing web development freelance.

But took a job with a 50K salary. Rent was 970, lived comfortably.

You are fucked if you dont have a skill.
How did you get to 25 and not have a skill that makes more than min?

Are you a dirty nigger or spic?

If you're decent looking, whore yourself out on grindr and craigslist for a quick cash injection.
I made $550 in 4 hours last Sunday.

If you asked me, I would tell you "fuck off, dont you have family?"

Just like a commiefornian.

I live in LA all my life by the way. But still, don't be bitch.

One user said move out the boonies. Its not a bad idea, two hours east of LA is the high desert, cheap rent and good meth. Enjoy your wasted life. 25, wants a degree, hasn't gotten it. Where is your game plan? Stop dropping MDMA maybe.

nigger.

This.
Needs to get serious, pragmatic, and write down the game plan and stick to it.

And Don't fuck up again. NIiiiiigaaa

Hey OP, I live in the IE (Temecula), come by and have a drink or a smoke with me.

Jesus Christ how did you develop those diseases? I've been living without papers and a deportation order and I never got that bad.

Find your ass some NSI-189, experimental nootropic, nom nom nom.

I'll make sure I don't cook my cum in brownies before he eats it. thanks ;)

>(Temecula), come by and have a drink or a smoke with me.
Don't get high with spics.

>whore yourself out on grindr

Then you can add suicidal thoughts and HIV to the list of your problems.

You fucked up getting a minimum wage job while at school

When I was at school I got paid to do other peoples homework, tutor, instruct a supplemental class, all things that would further my goals in becoming a top notch computer programmer.

My grandparents told me, "school is your job." I had a 5 to 10 dollar a day allowance if that.

I still fucked up when I had money. Forties a J wasted a semester away.

Don't be a cunt, focus. Get back with your family and make a gameplan.

I'm white as white you fucking nigger!