Tell me your cock size comparison stories

tell me your cock size comparison stories

i want to hear about it. how did you & your buddy end up comparing? who was bigger? did anyone comment or react to size? etc.

relevant pictures and webms welcome too

Someone I know

Do guys actually do this? I've been curious but would never actually ask one of my buds

it's come up for me before while drinking heavily. basically someone said something bragging about their size, and someone else said 'prove it' and before you know it dicks were out & being compared/measured side by side

Add me on kik if ypu wanna compare JJpeJJ

I have a full folder of these but they are cuckcentric so I just picked the few that could be taken as bro comparing

It was around that time when everyone started having sex, and eventually our conversations naturally and drunkenly lead to dick sizes. One friend has a huge softy but no difference when fully erect, another friend is a grower and apparently grows out tenfold, and another guy tried to be humble and said shit like "It gets the job done" and "Haha I don't measure it, I just know it reaches my bellybutton". I just said I'm a bit above average, but nothing special. Suddenly everybody knew what average was and didn't question it. Overall it was a very fucking awkward time we had next time we hung out and agreed to just not discuss that part of ourselves again, and just stick to pussies.

Post them anyways
As long as they aren't bbc/ir stuff I'm fine with it