Why isn't the koran banned?

Why isn't the koran banned?

Religious freedom

Are you implying that hating jews is a bad thing?

What did a Jew ever do to you?

It should be. It is a book of shit.

Spammed dicks, niggers, furry, gay, spiderman, geriatric, and homo shit on Sup Forums

They also lied about the holocaust

>Spammed dicks, niggers, furry, gay, spiderman, geriatric, and homo shit on Sup Forums
That wasn't Jews, that was you and you know it.

They may have inflated some numbers but did you really catch a fish that big? *stretches arms out*????

No, i caught a fish this big

Take away a Jew's money and make him work, and you've suddenly committed a holocaust lmao

At some point it becomes a waste of ammo

Is that fucking Nicolas Cage on Allow

ISIS is the real islam.

fucking hell, that's fucked up.

These one's were born in Australia.

Fuck those kids. Why are they protecting their identity?

Oh u.

By the way, this is only about 1/5th of my collection. The majority of the ISIS video's I have are over size and cant be uploaded...

Scratch that, found another folder. Its less than 10% of my collection...

all these webms and no one post the one with the shitskin fucking a goat (maybe sheep)

I watched them all.
I'm disheartened.
... ...
Is it normal that I wish to slaughter them all?

All shitskins must be exiled from the West. We obviously don't need them and we owe them nothing.

Canada just did the opposite. They're making it illegal to criticize Islam.

Explain. Surely they aren't that retarded.

Justin Trudeau is a Communist using Carl Marx's prison diaries (Cultural Marxism) to break down Canada's culture.

Lol you underestimate us

They're not even a real country anyways, who cares what stupidity they get up too since they asked the queen super nicely if they could write their own laws and she said "...fine..."

nah you should probably just be okay with what they're doing

oh they are. and the funny part is they werent even the first country to do it.

Alright, this is my last post.
I'm going out for dinner.

What really gets me is that these goat fuckers are doing this shit because their imaginary friend told them to.

>Posts dozens of terrorist pics
>I'm going out for dinner.
Raw, dude

Y?

Kek

because no one reads it.

your typical Muslim gets his info from the Imam, who makes shit up to get them riled up.

same thing for most Christians not that long ago. Whatever the preacher said was the word of God.

Catholics had it even worse, since their services were in Latin until about 50 years ago, so they didn't even know what the guy was saying.

>religion

>not that long ago

Idiot.

This really is the best, most succinct point. You have to allow one Muslim to live in your house, forever. There's a 50% chance that he believes women are property, and a 30% chance that he believes you should be killed for your secularism, a 50% chance that he wants you to change your diet, and a non-zero percent chance that he kills you for the previous.

Or, you can tell him to fuck off back to where he came from.

Catholic services were in Latin,but the homily/sermon was in the vernacular.
>B-But...
No, no this matters.