Boybutt thread pt.2

boybutt thread pt.2

wheres the user i was talking to about being bicurious in the last thread

U makes me hard, more ?? :^3

I'm here. I'm the OP of this thread actually. Whats up

how do you all get an ass that smooth? tried nair to remove my hair but it left nasty red bumps :(

its fembeebottom from tumblr, not me

I found another pic I thought I deleted, this is for the nice user in the last thread

how did u meet ur bf? the thing is i would only fuck a guy if he was a really smooth boipussy like the ones itt, again im not into guys irl so the only chance of me even attempting a guy would be if he looked like something from here

Kik?

Who dis

thank you for sharing this! You're a hottie. you better be proud of your perfect butt!

AAAAAAAAAAAAND I Would Fuck 500 of these asses and i would fuck 500 more

im getting laser hair removal
but woman's razers alot of time also to get a glass smooth finish use and ice cube and a sharp razer. then a hydrating lotion.

just found it on tumblr man. sorry

More??

I actually met him on Sup Forums. He was looking for attention and I gave it to him. We started messaging and then we eventually met irl, since we happen to live a few cities away. Been together for nearly 2 years

Fucking liar you know who it is stop hogging that shit, for fucks sake I whipped it out and everything it's ready to go over here

this is how i met my bf. but we lived far away and just dated online. i just moved in with him.

bro I'd sauce you if I knew lol. If you like that try astrotwink maybe on tumblr maybe? I'll see if I have anymore like it saved too, but I honestly don't know the sauce

Any NJ/NYC boipussy on by chance? Looking to chat it up right now

Lovely, another position maybe ??

awww! happy for you

All I Need Is Decent Bois in Arizona smh

astroboytwink*

Any cute boys with cute butts and nice panties or long socks wanna talk on kik?

wtf how do i achieve this

post more ass and soles pls

depends on what you want to talk about.

gotta get lucky. Can prob also achieve this on other sites or maybe irl if you meet a cute boy

you fuckers turned me gay

no regrets

Uffff , u make me hard.... more ??

>looking through this thread

time but tbh there are gems of people all over.
i met a guy through shadow war Armageddon league that i fell in love with but i stayed with my current bf because of loyalty, security and i couldn't break someones heart who loved me so much

same

goals

If I wasn't gay before, I definitely am now

sauce?

tell me more. So you met and fell in love with this other guy while dating?

i need some help getting off

Oc

Mother of God

post more cutie

What that ass can do baby

Oh my goodness I would destroy that ass. It's so perfect. Kik?

i was never a big dumbledore fan but i miss when camhoes used to show their qt face and weren't traps/shemales

is this you?

here you go
yes he was pretty much every thing i could ever want in a guy. my only gripe was he was abit sad and it kept him from going out and doing things.

not me. It's from a reddit account. Futanarly. prob can find their kik on their

Have the fags taken over Sup Forums?

oh yeah baby keep going thanks i needed this

see this

More ??

would you have left your bf for this other guy if he was less sad or were you def going to stay loyal?

Dont you wanna fuck some boipussy? what are you a faggot

Yo. Here's mine from when I was in a dorm last year.

Sup Forums has alwas been fag controlled

it's Sup Forums for Sup Forumsoys

they banned them boys tho so now its just random

their account*

Moooar

Mmmoreee ?? :3

loyalty my current bf helped me out of my depression when i got out of the military. and he understands my torn personality.

Fresh OC

Your bf is lucky to have you

nice

im lucky to have him. I he knows have to keep my mind at ease when i start drifting back to the state i was in after the military. i pretty sure the other guy would have let me drift there because he was also sad.