Any medfags present? My wife is really dealing with some bad head stuff and it's just gotten progressivly worse

Any medfags present? My wife is really dealing with some bad head stuff and it's just gotten progressivly worse.
Right now she's dealing with fatigue, migraines, tension headaches, dizziness, auditory hallucinations, an increasingly negative personality shift, and suicidal thoughts, all in repetitive spans of a few days.
Does anyone have any ideas? I want her to get a CT scan, but we are poor, can't qualify for health insurance, and she abhors the idea of spending money for doctor visits.

Other urls found in this thread:

simplecare.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To add to this, I should say she works with her family doing house repairs. She has a lot of physical stress from the work, and emotional stress from our finances, and depending on a drama filled family.

Here is her solution

Go to the ER with her and let them run all the tests...don't mention that you can't pay. They will run her through everything, blood work, CT, MRI (if CT doesn't show much) plus they give her some meds to help her out while she's there...also symptoms sound somewhat like she might have pressure somewhere in her brain, possibly from a clot / tumor, she needs to be seen.

/sci/ and google will be more helpful than this shithole.

this
but pls read

seconded

Hopefully it's not that bad, but I admit I fear a tumor. A second opinion other than MedMD helps.

ah yeah, but you good tho right? cuz where the rubber hits the road is when you need help. women like her are a dime a dozen yo.

Have you tried fucking her right in the pussy and telling her to quite bitching?

>don't mention that you can't pay.
lmao. im being sued by Fairview because i cant pay a bill i owe from a couple years ago.

I've done the first half of this. It helps some. As for the second part, I'd never do that. This woman is my Her.

5 out of six men are legit depressed and commit suicide.
5 out of six females are legit hypochondriac illusionists

>she abhors the idea of spending money for doctor visits
Does she abhor the idea of dying?

>we are poor, can't qualify for health insurance
'Murica

I understand that it's a shit thing t do and yes there ma be some repercussions down the road but a persons health is far more important than the size of their bank account, sucks you're getting shafted by some collection company but at least you're alive to be sued.

females take it all and give the rest away yo

Medfags! I need to piss every 15 minutes and it only dribbles out, what is this ? Plz help

or any 3rd world shithole anywhere on Earth, grow the fuck up retard.

enlarged prostate gland...go get some antibiotics for it faggot

Could someone make a thread for me? Its not letting me post one

Lately she's been having suicidal thoughts. I pretty much have to play the selfish card to get reassurance that she's gonna stick around.
She's always had self confidence issues, and I've kinda been her anchor for about 6 years, I am just scared I'm gonna do something stupid at just the wrong time when she needs me, and lose her for good.

Has that got anything to do with cancer? At the age of about 10 an autistic kid told me I'd die from prostate cancer at the age of 50.

>grow the fuck up retard
Trumptard detected

>3rd world shithole anywhere on Earth
Yeah.. 'Murica.

>new new new

post an image, that's how you start threads. don't forget to disclaimer you're a fag.

A thread about what?

>inb4 bait

yeah it can...no clue about your autistic kid or whatever though

what's it like being poor and uninsured.. and now also butthurt?

Nah it says local IP is banned, dunno why

or England, Austrailia, New Zealand...been to all 3 including the US, you're all a bunch of fuck wits

>an autistic kid told me I'd die from prostate cancer
Don't listen to Sup Forumstards..

OP, that is some VERY serious shit. Get to a doctor, ER, anything ASAP

Neither poor or uninsured..try harder though

Legit sounds like a brain tumor tbh fam

>been to all 3
who asked you where you'd been? no one asked you where you'd been.

Yeah I might get it checked out, I get pains in my kidney.
Yeah shit was weird as fuck, was so specific. 50's not a bad run though

So just butthurt? Okay, thanks for clearing that up.

Kek nah it was when I was around 10 years old, and the kid was actually autistic, nearly retarded pretty much

Your house is haunted, rub salt water on your walls at home.

So take her to the ER and have her examined like the other user was saying...she's not going to get any better on her own, neither of you are.

Hey medfags, the butthurt in this one is massive. Any tips?

>kid was actually autistic, nearly retarded pretty much
Sounds like 99% of Sup Forums. I think he might be friends with this one

sounds a lot like an infection...might just luck out and have to run a course of antibiotics.

About not being sure if faggot or not, sexuality spectrum shit, confusing times

>butthurt

kek fuck back off to reddit faggot

I will as soon as we can. Hopefully it is soon enough. She says she hasn't told be all of the issues she deals with.

I also drink and smoke too much (I'm not trying to sound "cool" ) do you think this may have anything to do with it?

easy target

Shes on her period, dumbass.

Sweet pic, by the way

>I will as soon as we can

should be on your way there now OP

She most likely has a bad case of the vapours.

A firm slap should fix her right up.

fair enough

They don't help any...I'm going to be straight with you, I'm a palliative care nurse, not a urologist...but from practical experience this all sounds like an infection. See your primary and let them refer you to urology...likely it's nothing to freak out about. Good luck user

KEK. the check-mate!

I'll check back in once we figure things out. Won't be this thread though if there's that many tests.

samefagging is frowned upon 'round these here parts buckaroo!

No worries cheers

Good luck OP...if she's important to you then make sure she gets the help she needs regardless of the costs.

>wasn't samefagging
>has no taacos
>isn't puto
>can't even greentext :'-(

Her humours are imbalanced. She must lose three pints of blood.

She's going to leave you.

Shes not happy that you're not doing all the work and she has to work and contribute. She thinks her pussy is worth more and that you're not paying enough for it, and that she can get a better deal somewhere else.

Whoa...bleeding comes AFTER the leeches..get your shit together man

user i think you two would greatly benefit from a camping trip get out into the wilderness. Maybe a one or two day camping trip nothing crazy. A night under the stars can do wonders for the psyche.

You will, she's waiting for it. She's already decided to leave you, she's just waiting for you to present the opportunity. Her faking this illness and being super annoying and bitchy is just going to help things along a little bit.

agreed...make sure your by a stream or similar...running water can be very relaxing

It's called being a bitch. Get her on weed and she should be fine.

It could also be a viral brain infection (encephalitis or meningitis). Going through stress weakens the immune system and sets you up to catch nasty viruses. I agree with the ER thing. Let them sort it out if they can.

>Get her on weed
>I'm 15 and weed fixes everything

All bleeding shall be done through leeches. Weigh the leeches before and after and you shall know when you have three pints. Weigh them against a bowl of ripe pears. Eat them when it is balanced to prevent angering the bile.

If you were any kind of a real fucking man (which you will never be) You'd be doing everything you can to get your wife medical attention. also obamacare literally exists for dumb worthless motherfuckers like you who don't work.

Could be anything. See a doc or ER.
Could it be an addiction problem?

>i lost my shit at bowl of ripe pears
that's too many leeches...allow them to consume 1/3 of the required 3 pints and let the razor extract the remaining 2

She hasn't told you because she doesn't respect you, and she's going to leave you. Guarantee she tells somebody. Probably the guy she's fucking on the side.

cuck

send her to a niggers house to suck his dick since you're a useless piece of shit

We are in waiting now.

I have two jobs that don't give me hours, and am looking for a third. Right now, we do not make enough money to even qualify paying the yearly fine for not having healthcare.
Excuses and blame won't get me fucking anywhere though, so whatever.

No. She's not on anything. She won't even take vitamins for her iron deficiency she hates the thought of medications and drugs so much.

If those are her symptoms she needs a doctor immediately. On this website you'll find doctors that charge normal fees and don't accept insurance. So their fees to run tests and do checkups are very reasonable.

simplecare.com

You read it right - they DON'T accept insurance. They work outside the insurance industry completely. Worth a shot.

This is acceptable only if a shillingsweight of phlegm is added to the patient to calm distemper brought by the quick bleeding.

What are you fuckin say, black nigga?