Andres Iniesta has revealed how Ronaldinho used an extremely risky method to inspire Barcelona to a thumping victory...

>Andres Iniesta has revealed how Ronaldinho used an extremely risky method to inspire Barcelona to a thumping victory over Real Madrid.

>In his new book, Iniesta recalls how Ronaldinho once phoned him up at 3am a few days before an away El Clasico clash in November of 2005.

>At that stage of his career, the Brazilian was at the peak of his powers. He was Barcelona's star man and widely regarded as the best player on the planet.

>So, the bombshell Ronaldinho delivered to Iniesta during that phone call was massive: he was joining Real Madrid.

>In his book, Iniesta says: "A few days before the Clasico against Real Madrid, 'Dinho' called me at home at night.

>"I answered and he told me: 'Andres, I know it's 3am, but I have to confess something. In June I will be leaving Barca. My brother has an agreement with Real Madrid. It's an incredible amount that I can't refuse. You're young, you can understand... But please do not tell anyone in the locker room or the club, do not betray me, I trust you more than anyone. Andres good night.'

>"He didn't give me time to say anything. The next day, we were in training camp and I felt an awkward atmosphere around me. The whole team was silent and they were all greeting Ronaldinho like never...

>"When the day of the Clasico came [November 19, 2005], in the locker rooms of Santiago Bernabeu 'Dinho' told us: 'Guys, today is a very important game, they are strong, but these days I discovered that we were like a family. I called each of you during the night and I told you that I was leaving in June, but none of you spoke. After that I realised that we were ready to suffer in silence rather than betray each other. I'll stay here for a long time... Now let's go into the field and give a lesson to these players of Real Madrid!"

>Ronaldinho scored twice in the match and earned a standing ovation from the Bernabeu as Barca won 3-0 at the home of their fiercest rivals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j3Mt-Styguo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is this the good kind of trolling?

#RESPECT

#CLASSISFORLEMEN

Inspired if true. The kind of thing Messi and Nerman would never do

this was confirmed fake.

autism speaks

fake and old and gay

I'm rather sure this never happened. Ronaldinho isn't that smart and Iniesta is a well known autist

The ghost writer probably made this shit up

MASHALLAH #RESPECT #DINHOTHEBEST #MUSLIMSLIVERONALDINHO

Wow!!!!Upvote/Like if you support Palestine!!

voted mess que un club!!

Tsuu probably rings everyone every day saying : "if you don't pass to me you'll be getting 25% less money "

As a Real Madrid fan I've been trained to hate Barcelona but even I can respect this man. Great inspiration from an even greater player.

>this flag
Cringe

Trained by who?

he obviously does

Don't even understand how that's supposed to be inspiring or whatever

And then he went to Milan.

>Ronaldinho isn't that smart
does that really seem like a smart thing to do?

Well he was forced out by Poop

This

It's fucking ridiculous. Surely must have been coked up when he 'thought' this one through

It's next-level manipulation and accurately guessing the characters of every member on an entire football team.

How did this Cult of Ronaldinho come about?

I've never seen a player attract such a hysterical following on the internet, pages like Sport Bible and Soccer Memes can't get enough of his smelly hue microdick down their throats. #LEGENDINHO

He's the millennial GOAT mate, not hard to understand.

He had style, he had the image, he was humble, he made the ball happy + he is Brazilian

youtube.com/watch?v=j3Mt-Styguo

what is next level about it? seems simplistic to me

He had shit passing. He was a typical hue star just another 1 trick pony.

1st soccer player people in their 20s remember watching

>greatest trickster of all time
>'1 trick pony', thinks the american.
that's why trump won

Retards like you are the reasons why
>Tf
>Tp

Is a thing when americans post about football.

>Andres Iniesta's wife has revealed how Iniesta used an extremely risky method to inspire her to miscarry her third child

>In her new book, Mrs Iniesta recalls how Iniesta once woke her up at 3am a few days before she was due to go into labour.

>At that stage of his life, the Spaniard was at the lowest of his genetic ability. He was quickly losing hair and widely regarded as the shortest manlet in Catalonia

>So, the bombshell Iniesta delivered to Mrs Iniesta during that phone call was massive: he had inseminated her with Lionel Messi's semen

>In her book, Mrs Iniesta says: "A few days before going into labour 'Andres' woke me at home at night.

>"I answered and he told me: 'Wife, I know it's 3am, but I have to confess something. Our son will be a Sprite obsessed manlet. I feel so inferior to Messi that I took his cum and wiped it inside of you. I want our son to eat 10 slices of cheese pizza and have enough energy left to score 5 goals against Malaga. I know you will keep the baby, I trust you'

>"He didn't give me time to say anything. The next day, we were at the hospital and the atmosphere was tense, my baby was kicking like he was on HGH.

>"When the day of the cramps came I threw myself down some stairs.

>Now we don't have to look after a 3rd child with balding manlet genetics.

>things that never happened

He was found out la

>poop

because he was made for youtube highlights

excellent post

>Now let's go into the field and give a lesson to these players of Real Madrid!"

you're an edgy cunt huh

he probably doesn't speak enough spanish to talk to 20 people at 3 am

>When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role as Joey Tribbiani he only had $11. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing he bought was a hot dinner.

>I called each of you during the night
I can imagine him sitting in the dark with the phone book in his hand .. OK... car...les pu yol... let's see 555-5555. And sure enough every single one of them picked up the phone at 3 am.

Autism

kek

*tightens keffiyeh*

*picks up stone*

Top class

fake lad

that being said ronaldinho is still my favorite ronaldo-type, even if he fucked trannys

That's the thing, he didn't. He called probably two or three, iniesta, suarez, puyol probably.

But after being told he'd called everyone, those in that dressing room weren't called were motivated to play better to get on Ronaldinho coked up night time call list

Yeah, such an underrated part in all that bullshit.

wrong ronaldo

because he had meme skills, but end product as well. he was always smiling and seemed to genuinely love playing football rather than someone like TSUUU always moaning when he doesnt get passed to etc. he won big matches himself with things most players would never have considered trying

Ronaldinho has one big disadvantage, though, his peak didn't last long. And it wasn't because of injuries, but rather because of him being a shitty professional who spent his money and free time on sucking a tranny dick and showing up on trainings fat, tired and with tranny semen still sipping out of his bunghole.

Ronaldinho in his prime was purely magical.

>Ronaldinho
>microdick

ignorance is a bliss

top kek