Good bye world! I have cut my wrist and bleeding. I have very little time left till I faint from bloodloss. AMA!

Good bye world! I have cut my wrist and bleeding. I have very little time left till I faint from bloodloss. AMA!

show tits if female

lol das barely anything. shut up drama queen bitch

that shit is not going to kill you

fuckoff drama queen

Someone post rippy the razor for this faggot.

datestamp?

lmao my flu shots drew more blood than that. Pussy

fake and gay

>lowqualitybait.jpg

Mmmm you make me me want to cut a bit too

This nigga needs some help. No balls to actually go through with that shit.

If this is real, please get help Op. I doubt those cuts will kill you but if you're trying to end it you should talk to someone. R/suicidewatch on reddit and the suicide hotline (1-800- 273- 8255) are easy and immediate ways to get help. Stay in there and I hope you get better

Cut vertically next time

Timestamp or fake

Shut up faggots it's bleeding heavy now. I am feeling little dizzy

No cut? Fag

stfu summerfag
Suicide hotline is ran by dumb niggers. Please gtfo, nobody wants sjw redditfags here

If you don't have a timestamp no one will believe you.

OP here, yall got baited. I just poured some fake blood on my wrist lmao. Thx for the bumpss :3
my snapchat is kierra_cakes :3

You need help

suck my cock

This

I'm an emergency room nurse and we get cutters constantly. Not just the wrists but forearm, forehead, legs, ribs, etc. We had a patient last week who cut his forearm but fucked up cause he cut so deep that he cut his flexor tendons. Now he won't be able to grab with his hands again.

Cut down not side ways it's gone lose a lot of bleed but not enough to kill you

fucktard, it A: needs to be deeper
B:lengthwise
you're only dizzy because you've never cut before.

>baited
>bumpss
>snapchat

So much Summer

TIMESTAMP OR FAKE
TIMESTAMP OR FAKE
TIMESTAMP OR FAKE
TIMESTAMP OR FAKE

TITS+STAMP AS WELL IF Sup ForumsSLUT OR GTFO

fucking faggot

that's attention whoring. its down the line not across the street if you're not a whiny little bitch wanting to be cuddled by mommy.

try this next time

Yall niggas desperate for titties

Cut till your blood squirts out every time your heart beats

wtf summerfag

y you like??

No you're not OP. Gtfo. It's my thread. At least let me die in peace

Dumbass, it's down the block not across the street, you just want attention.

Your shit will clot up and you will wake back up. Quit being a faggot and get some help

Op sit in a tub of hot water if you want to lose even more bleed it kills you faster

It's down the street not across the rode

Who are you? This website is trash, full of fags, never posting again. This is legit op, I used I can't Believe its fake brand blood.

At the rate you're bleeding you'll die of old age first. Quit screwing up the only body you were given to live in and get motivated to go do something useful. You only need one good reason to do something else. Go find that reason.

I don't have mommy. Never knew what it's like to have a loving mom

Oh great were almost to summer. Where every tard on the board pretends some mythical newfags come in and "ruin it".

Damn

learn to reverse google image search you fucking niggers. fake and gay beta

I have no reason to live anymore

You're supposed to cut vertically. As Meg from Family Guy once said, "Horizontal for attention, vertical for results"

Those are attention cuts.

Horizontal for attention verticle for results

That's not how it works OP. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. You gotta hit the radial artery, or at the very least, the radial vein. Horizontal cuts are for attentionseeking whores. You gotta go down the street.

You all really want me to die, don't you?

Damn, sounds like you should rinse it with water, and wrap a soft cloth like a clean t shirt around it and apply pressure. You don't want to lose a lot of blood, that won't be fun to wake up to.

Attention white confirms lets go to a next thread boys

yea, less retards like you shitposting on this board would be great

lazy copy pasta

if you die, what loss is it to us?

I want to help you, coming from someone who has cut with the intention of dying. Reverse seaching OP's image show me you're worse than someone who cuts horizontally however. You're simply seeking attention for the hell of it.

>less retards
Implying everyonen here is not a retard

Nah fuck that noise dude, no one wants to die because living is fun. If you stay alive you get to do fun things like having fun. It really is great. It sucks sometimes because it sucks sometimes and I know that that sucks but it's just because life sucks sometimes but life is also fun and feels nice because life feels nice and who doesn't want to feel nice?

Some people are assholes. We all have assholes because just check your butt, you have an asshole. I have a really big asshole. I know I have a big asshole because sometimes I'm an asshole. But some people are assholes all the time because their assholes are so big that they're nothing but asshole because they're assholes.

I know I sound sarcastic and maybe mocking - like I said I have a big asshole - but I do mean everything I said because most of the time I'm not an asshole.

And when you're alive you can enjoy sex. And who doesn't want to have sex? Sex is good.

Does that really happen anymore? I know it used to, but this board isn't the epicenter of trolling or memes anymore. Now it's just a place where dreams go to die and faggots come to jack off.

Back in 2004 all we had to do was tell newfags to "LURK MOAR".

Nothing. But why wish someones death?

Completely survivable.
Speaking from experience.

fucking SUMMERFAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shut up asshole. I'm dying here. I don't want to hear your bs.

He's the one who asked for it Cletus. That is, if that image was OP's. This is just low effort baiting.

Then fucking die, bitch. Cut yourself properly and soak in the tub. Gulp down 10 or 12 aspirin first. You can do this.

LOOOOOOONG LIVE OUR SOVIET MOTHERLAND
BUILT BY THE PEOPLE'S MIGHTY HAND
LONG LIVE OUR PEOPLE UNITED AND FREEEEEEEE
STRONG IN OUR FRIENDSHIP TRIED BY FIRE
LONG MAY OUR CRIMSON FLAG INSPIRE
SHINING IN GLORY FOR ALL MEN TO SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why didn't you try hitting the radial artery?

An hero

Can you fucks sage this gay ass bait? Reverse image search shows this isn't OP's picture. You guys are worse than the Summer fag who posted this trash.

Because it was a complete accident. Tripped and fell on some broken glass.

This shit is stupid

This negro has GOT to be trollin....

Out of curiosity, did the blood ooze or did it spurt out?

No look seriously dude, I mean all of that. I know it sounds glib but life is enjoyable. I was cutting myself in random spots ... just cuz .... while I was drinking a lot and I was thinking about how nice it would be to die and I wound up slicing right through my leg and I started to have a seizure and said almost all of that in my head dude. Those words are sacred to me. I said those words while I was having a complex partial seizure and the day after that I had a tonic clinic seizure so those words are really intense dude. The tonic clinic seizure after made a lot of sense.

BUT ANYWAY IGNORE THAT GO WRAP A T SHIRT AROUND YOUR WOUND AND APPLY PRESSURE

NO ONE ACTUALLY WANTS YOU TO DIE, IF ITS NOT A SUPER DEEP WOUND THEN YOU'RE FINE TO DO THIS T SHIRT BUSINESS

IF ITS SUPER DEEP THEN CALL 911 AND TELL THEM IT WAS A KITCHEN ACCIDENT

AGAIN NO ONE ACTUALLY WANTS YOU DO DIE JEEZ

More of an ooze from what I remember, though it was years ago and my memory isn't perfect.

Not op but do you think if I hit this vine I can bleed out

Nigga I'm high and bored and it's 95 degrees in a sea level wetland and my ac don't work so don't give me shit

I shit more blood than that daily motherfucker

Must have hit a vein or capillaries then. Good for you, since you didn't want to off yourself.

meh, i'm not wishing them death, i'm just saying because my life has reached a point where i don't really care about anyone anymore.

Ok mr savage

Well, you could probably kill some grapes but no, that vine won't be fatal.

Thank you. You're the only one who have shown any concern for me in this thread. Why there are not more people like you in world?

amateur. it's down the road not across the street

u are totally wrong, if t the last thing u do, at least do it right

have a nice summer you fucking jews

Do you need to talk about anything, mister?

My Faggo meter is off the charts

Muh edgy reply

I have no idea how my pictures went to google images so quickly. Google stole my photo!

meh i'm gucci

No matter what you're going to be okay. Life is always enjoyable. Look you can't enjoy life without feeling like this sometimes. Through sadness you'll find a deeper appreciation for good. You're getting out of the storm soon, after this you're just going to have to worry about slick roads but soon afterward the rain will be gone. Life isn't happy sparkle rainbow for sure, it's just normal weather with normal changes. But dude you don't have to live in a storm because storms are strong. My epilepsy medication Depakote and Tegretol are kicking in so let me also tell you this:

I just like for people to be alive. Because I have epilepsy. And because I have epilepsy I take large doses of two anticonvulsants and I take klonopin. So I'm very calm. And I think thoroughly. Even though I talk like this cause I take benzos and benzos make you talk like this. But anticonvulsants really chill you out. And they make you happy. And they make you think clearly even though you think a little slower but that's better than having seizures cause seizures are annoying so I take anticonvulsants. My nighttime dose is much much much higher than my morning dose.

REMEMBER THAT NO ONE EVER WANTS YOU TO DIE. REMEMBER THAT NO MATTER WHAT IT SEEMS LIKE THERE ARE ALWAYS PEOPLE WHO LOVE YOU

Down the river not across the stream

Okay but anime fairy boy psychologist is here for you!

you need to find a source of happiness in life

You too eh? I bleed TONS every time I take a shit. been that way for well over a year.

This is not normal btw. Go see a fucking doctor dude