卐 White Power 卐

卐 White Power 卐

land of the free? free for niggers at least. Black niglets need to get a job instead of living of our hard earned tax $$$$. jacking off all day, smoking weed and eating KFC.

> They are a fucking disgrace

Bump if you agree

Comment if you dissagree
I love a good argument.

Bump

bump homie

here here

bump

Good niggers are ded niggers

I want to know how some one that gets every thing for free with out lifting a finger still desires to steel shit an sell drugs

And hate the people that give them the money to get the free stuff.

Bump

SIEG HEIL o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/

Kek

But..but
>Muh reparations
>Muh slavery

Dweeby white kid that looks like a complete prick, but has a nice house Vs. a hood rat in dirty clothes with a detached door leaning against garbage for a home.

Bitch just has horrible taste all around.

Wouldn't be saying that if you were a nigger, jerking off all day and smoking weed, honky.

Get back to work and pay for my jergens, cuck.

Lmao what... You guys have nothing better to do I guess

Haha how much do pay in taxes. Fyi payrol tax is not income tax. You are a nigger too dumbass

Bump

HEY NIGGER THE KLAN IS GETTING BIGGER!

Life is like a nigger

So if whites are so powerful then why are they shirking?

If they're the best race then why do Jews have higher It's and "control everything"?

If whites are so advanced then how come over a third of the 15mil children living in poverty in the US are white?

If whites are so great, then why do they keep getting cucked by black men?

hitler please come back

we need hitler pleaseeeeeeeee

I find it amusing how people here are so confident in saying "nigger", when in real life they won't do SHIT.

It's hilarious, because despite the talk, you're TERRIFIED of us. Lmfao. You KNOW this is true, you KNOW you're nothing more than a pathetic, shy autistic KID who LITERALLY CAN'T LOOK PEOPLE IN THE EYES LMFAO, yet of course online you're a "crusader" (I actually cringed just typing that lmfao). You BOW your head when you see me in the street, you fucking SHIT YOURSELF when you see us late at night, and you're SUCH A LITTLE BITCH THAT YOU CROSS THE STREET TO AVOID US. LMFAO.

Again - go ahead and type out a butthurt reply, but deep down you KNOW what I'm saying is true. That's what makes it so hilarious - literally ALL young western european "nationalists" are scared, pathetic COWARDS. Sure, you have your little Steam groups/IRCs where you whine about "the shitskins", you bitch on your little forums, but WE CONTROL YOUR STREETS. LMFAO. You are PETRIFIED to leave the house after dark, because of us. LMFAO. Aww, little suburban bitch, did the scary dark man give you a nightmare? Don't worry, just go and play Crusader Kings, you can be a real man there! LMFAO.

is this a copy pasta

i've been lurking for 10 years. never seen it, so it's fresh.
you may bite

How much do you claim on welfare ?

The irony being that this is actually written and posted by a white guy

I like how you even mentioned Crusader Kings. Do you play that yourself, perhaps? You're probably a basement-dwelling neckbeard. I seriously doubt you're even black.

Pic related: It's you, you fucking cuck!

bump

fuckn hate niggers

Fuck niggers

First of all, This hasnt been posted by a nigger let me make that quite clear.

JEW

Niggers cant operate a mouse and keyboard let alone go on Sup Forums and post PRO-Nigger messages.

Secondly JEW

I dont know what you mean by scared and dont say shit.

I frequently make my points heard in public and im dont have fear.

If a nigger wants to hold a debate with me im more than prepared to fight the black cunt. Violence is the only thing they understand becuase they are DOGS and you have to beat them to get any thing to their thick brain.

You would know a bit about violence, JEW.

and before you try to tell me your not a JEW and indeed a Nigglet awnser this to me.

In your post the second word in is "find". Niggers cant understand any word with more than 3 words.

Why do you think its KFC. not for whites benifet.

So fuck off JEW, no one cares for your JEW shit from your JEW hands.

Niggers only care about ripping everyone else off and doing nothing for their selfs. Playing CoD all day wilst jacking it off and beating their nigger women.

卐 Seig Hail 卐

bumpity bump

bump bump

seig hail

Rekt Jew

KKK

>AH HAH! i never met no niggah capable of using a personal computah!

They don't even get an excuse since both asians and blacks are both minorities, and only blacks fail to achieve a decent living standard. They're just naturally stupid.

Agreed. Niggers a fucking hopless.
Im suprised they know how to operare their own penis. then again it kinda explans why they like to put in their sister and aunty and all other places it dosent blong

niggers actually believe this is what makes a successful society

Bump.

Fuck Niggers

This is pretty fucking funny

gr8 b8 m8

Niggers are about as worthless as a 3 dollar note. about as law abideing and accepted by the public too.

no one likes a nigger

bump son

Fuck you niggers and nigger lovers

dubs