3.5 points down in a Blue State

>3.5 points down in a Blue State

Trump can win this bros

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/7-incredible-trump-lawsuits-including-the-time-he-sued-himself-124327638.html
politics.blog.ajc.com/2014/08/23/flipping-georgias-races-new-wsb-landmark-poll-puts-jason-carter-michelle-nunn-at-top/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_election_in_Georgia,_2014
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_gubernatorial_election,_2014
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I called it, NH is swinging red this year.

>Stein

>Republicans pick up New Hampshire
>Democrats pick up Georgia

No way will Trump win NH. It's democrat country with all the taxachussetts cunts living there

But Georgia is worth more electoral votes.

>stein

Yeah... we know.

Why would democrats pick up Georgia?

Pro tip: every state that there's a tie right now will go to Trump

Hillary has never ascended in the election cycle, only regressed.

Meanwhile Hillary is turning Texas blue.

>mfw Trump sweeps everywhere outside of California, Minnesota, and New York
Clinton will be on suicide watch.

Trump is only 1% ahead there.

Why are they still including Bernie in polls? Are bern victims still under the delusion that he could be the candidate?

>hillary and Bernie combined got 1.4 million votes
>Cruz and Trump got over two million combined
>one of the most pro gun states voting for Hillary

Just fuck off will you?

>Dartmouth
>Stein

Yes.

We can still win though
We just need to win California with 99% of the vote!

Meanwhile I counted to respond to Canadian masterbaiters

>Bern victims win California with 100% of the vote
>Hilary still gets the super delegates and clinches nomination

>Why would democrats pick up Georgia?

Georgia fag here.

Dems getting Georgia is a meme the MSM likes to push. Like back in the 2014 election, where all the MSM polls said the Dems would win the governor's office and one US Senate seat there.

Once the election was held, the Dem candidates were destroyed by the voters.

Fun fact: I can't think of a single, statewide elected office the Dems hold in this entire state.

Prague
Trump:99,1
Clinton:0,0%
Hitler:0,9%
source: random numbers on twitter

The hell will freeze and Spain will return our Gold if that happens

>Trump is losing
>This will mean that he will win for sure!!!
Trumpetes are this pathetic
Good job giving the Dems 8 more years in the oval office

It's actually a swing state but yes I agree he can take it.

>tfw this is true

fuck
guess I'm a #Cruzmissile now

you can laugh but Hillary taking the nom through use of super delegates would actually give Trump an advantage by driving a wedge further between Bernie supporters and the rest of the party

>source: random numbers on twitter

Journalist posting results of a poll is random numbers?

New Hampshire has been blue 5 out of the past 6 elections

>3.5 point down

probably a 3.5 % margin of error

DEAD HEAT

True, but for me and many others it is very simple:
Trump cannot win.

Honestly, not even looking at his political stances- he's not emotionally stable enough to do this. He tried to sue a comedian over saying that he was the offspring of an Orangutan. ( He would probably start a nuclear war if Putin made fun of his hair.
finance.yahoo.com/news/7-incredible-trump-lawsuits-including-the-time-he-sued-himself-124327638.html
On top of that, he's a huge liar and hypocrite.

But face it, you'd all love that, so go and vote for him. I want Bernie but will vote for Hillary over trump.
Even Sarah Palin over trump.

From the same polling company (WSB) that had Michelle Nunn and Jason Carter winning in 2014. They both lost by 8 points.

Trump will win Georgia by at least 5 points. There are Trump signs everywhere here.

John Lewis.

Enjoy rape culture re-education camps.

These are the same people that says Trump has a 1 point lead in Georgia:

politics.blog.ajc.com/2014/08/23/flipping-georgias-races-new-wsb-landmark-poll-puts-jason-carter-michelle-nunn-at-top/

And here's what really happened:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_election_in_Georgia,_2014

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_gubernatorial_election,_2014

If he palys it right Pennsylvania will be a swing state this year. He just has to emphasise that Clinton said she would fire a lot of coal minners and talk about how NAFTA destroyed the sate and that Bill approved it.

>Journalists tell the truth

>John Lewis.

He doesn't hold a statewide office, just a congressional district.

I'm still hoping trump manages to take NY.

Yeah it's really a simple fact at this point. What's debatable is Ohio and Pennsylvania. Even Massachusetts isn't off the table for this absolute madman. Watch him win it.

What a shitastic poll, fucking undecided wins with 36.9% of the vote.

>He tried to sue a comedian over saying that he was the offspring of an Orangutan
hillion dollar campaign over here

>YOUR gold
kek

This.

Both Trump and Hillary have high unlikability. But Trump's unlikability is due to misinformation and he's god-tier at negotiating/persuading people. Hillary's unlikability is due to the fact that she's just not a pleasant person, in addition to all the objective reasons to not like her.

The more you see of hillary, the lower the overall opinion of her gets. There's a reason there were so few DNC debates and why they were at such inconvenient times (ie, saturday night on the day star wars releases during the football game, etc). There is a reason hillary barely makes any public appearances compared to other candidates. There is a reason why her entire campaign strategy has basically been to hide her away as much as possible and just ride the wave of name brand recognition.

Thought experiment time. Imagine you're over at someone's house just to shoot the shit, and the TV is playing in the other room. Let's say it's trump; you won't mind it being on in the background. Let's say it's hillary; youi'll eventually get so aggitated that you need to turn it off. And this doesn't even have anything to do with whether or not you like either of their positions; one is just inherently pleasant to listen to whereas the other is shrill and sounds like nails on a chalkboard. It has to do with voice, intonation, speech patterns, and all that stuff that subliminally registers in your subconscious.

I also think florida, who went blue last two elections has a very strong chance of going red this time. Check it, trump got more votes then hilary in a 4 man race, with the states senator in said race. There were also more Republican voters turnout as will. And I am doing my part in convincing bernouts to go for trump and if all else fails, go third party.

>Republicans pick up PA
>Democrats pick up UT

Could this be a re-aligning election?

It will happen in the near future unless a wall is built.

Hillaryis at her strongest position right now

We have six months and her support will not grow only shrink

This will be the biggest landslide since 1984

Save this

#nevertrump mormons will come out against the shilldog by november

where is the other 40%? undecided voters?

Would they? These fuckers obey the gospel of their sacred prophets Mittens and le cheetos man.

Faggots that think not voting will show the parties what-for

> $0.02 USD has been deposited to your paypal account

> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $160.01 -0.06 (-0.04%)

The only thing turning Texas blue is all the cancerous Californians moving there.

Why do college kids think that their campus/town is literally the whole world?

the establishment is already folding towards trump
mitt bend over just like mccain did

All the Hillary polls are of registered voters including the Obama nog coalition that isn't going to come out in numbers. A more accurate likely voter model makes this race very close.

you have to understand the difference between the sheep that bought into the #nevertrump stuff and the elites who started it.

The elites don't want trump because he's shitting all over their globalist plans. The people didn't want trump because "he's not a true conservative!" or whatever meaningless bullshit they were told. The elites may continue not backing trump, but for everyone else, they see that it's now trump vs hillary. And while these #nevertrump people may not like him, they absolutely fucking hate hillary.

He is only down like three in Minnesota, will he take the state Reagan couldn't?

See, the same faggots that say the Minnesota poll doesn't mean shit because it's Minnesota are the same faggots that say trump could actually lose Georgia or Arizona just because he's down