Hey Sup Forums. Quick question for you

Hey Sup Forums. Quick question for you.

I was supposed to do .015 mg of methamphetamine. I actually did .150mg. 3 days in row. Erowid said snorting lethal is around 50 mg. How am I not dead.

From what I've gathered, lots of factors go into it. I was a first time user, I smoked a lot of pot and drank a ton of water (always do on a new substance regardless). Was I just lucky? Any permanent side effects I should watch out for?

Appreciate you as always Sup Forums.

... you did less than 50 mg, retard

I don't believe so man. My scales pretty accurate... And I sorta got messed up and should have gone out an extra zero. I've been having auditory hallucinations as well. Just realized that's probably related.

But .150 is less than 50

Probably bait but

.150mg is 150 micrograms not 150 milligrams.

0.150mg is pussy shit, what are you, fuckin gay?

How fucking stupid are you?

Why is everyone friggin' adding a zero in the thousandth decimal place after .15

Fucking fuuuuxk. You're right, I'm baked and an idiot.

I took
.150g
I meant to take
. 015g

Question remains though. Why am I not dead....?

Because you are a retard. You took .15 mg. The leathal dose is 50 mg. As in 50.00 mg. Keep doing drugs and your stupidity will weed you out of the gene pool.

I just want to know if what I did is permanent :( clearly a fucking retard for fucking the dose so I deserve it completely

Nope just checked and measured it out. I'll snap a pic if you want. Scale is in grams.

Meth really isnt that lethal in high doses, it becomes lethal when you mix with other drugs.
Sauce: used to smoke/snort it on the reg for about a yr.
Your fine, user.

Thanks brother, I really appreciate the response. You're awesome. Makes enough sense to me. Will the memory loss wear off as well?

well it can also depend on how u took it (smoking, oral, iv, snorting, hotrail, booty bump, etc.)

but yea .015 is a pussy dose, .15 is ok i know dudes who load up pipes with .3g of glass

Snorted. And alright. Sounds like the combo of water and weed probably helped as well.

memory loss is prob bc of staying up. remember to keep hydrated like u ran a marathon, because amphets do that.

Was up about 30 hours then slept 6. Then redosed today. So yea I'm gonna lay off for about a month and then do what I intended to do (.015g)

yea u should make sure u get some sleep, dont keep binges going more than 48 hrs, and limit redosing to 1-2 times. A break/recovery time is very important not only to ur health but to maximize the high next time.

remember that every time u dose, it dumps endorphins so u need time for them to build up again. after about 2 redoses i feel like its not worth it because the amount u need to just keep the high going can get u tweeked tf out next time. Keep hydrated!

Thanks brother. Much appreciate you taking the time to post.