New Thor 3 Ragnorak pics

damn

he is holding adress of dr strange

actually looks interesting in that they have a story they want to tell, rather than the a 90 minute garbage factory

Huh. New dubs pic incoming?

they are so hot

I'm looking forward to this, I loved What We Do In The Shadows. There were some really creative setpieces in that movie and it'll be really cool to see what he'll do with such a bigger budget

Ok, Marvel, we get it, Loki is the only thing making Thor movies watchable. But can you please try something different?

What the fuck, I thought they'd leave Earth for a change.

I don't know how i feel about Taika Waititi going full capeshit, he's great and it'll probably be fine but he could be doing more interesting things, good for him tho

If Odin wasn't killed by Fenrir, I'm going to be fucking mad.

>neogaf.com

GET BACK TO Sup Forums!

Loki was in Thor 1, Thor 2 and Avengers. He wasn't in any others and god knows there has been fuck loads of them.

Besides, they make their money on faux-Nerd girls coming to see Chris Hemsworth and Chris Evans be topless and to see Tom Huddleston be a smarmy cocky Brit.

seeing these pictures really makes me think Hiddleston would make for a good Dracula
Or at least a vampire

I hope he signs up for Bond desu. I don't want Idris Elba or a woman to play Bond, thank you very much.

had no idea he was directing this movie, now it actually looks interesting + something to look forward to

Wasn't he already killed by Loki?

Didn't work, I guess not

It's implied he was, but you don't see it. Fenrir is the giant wolf of Loki and in the mythology, Odin is killed by Fenrir during Ragnarok. So, seeing as that's the next film, makes sense that's how he dies. Perhaps Odin comes back and gets munched.

vampire bond when?

is Terrence Malik directing Thor 3?

he was already a vampire in only lovers left alive

>alien grass
Imagine the possibilities

that any good?

its fine

its a bit of a deconstructionist take on the ann rice-style vampires

kek

Most of the movie takes place in space, so this is probably just the beginning/post credit.

>Thor and Loki revisit New York in plain clothes

Fuck Marvel

The bantz is going to be top notch.