Ask dad if he is hungry

>ask dad if he is hungry
>dad says no
>tell him I'm going to by myself a pizza then
>pizza gets here and I take it to my room
>ten minutes later dad yells out 'You aren't going to give me any?!!
>decide he is mad so I walk over to give him one of the bigger slices from my small pizza
>Dog follows behind me and and excitedly stares at the slice because he's a fucking dog
>dad yells "give it to the damn dog!" "get out of here!"
>I walk away confused as to why he is so angry
>Dad starts yelling to borrow my keys to get more beer
>I ignore him
>Dad starts yelling even more getting more angry that I wont let him borrow the keys
>I start sobbing I have to deal with this

Walk around naked

Move out faggot or leave the house when he starts his first beer

Before this he tried to steal my money
>Dad has been gone for a week doing nothing as he doesn't have a job
>I use my car to get food and leave the change in the car
>next day dad gets home
>later that day I decide to use that change to buy something
>get in the car and my change is gone
>it was 27 dollars
>ask him where it went
>dad says "isn't that my money?" "When I used it yesterday"
>he was gone the whole week and didn't use my car
>Tell him I left my change there yesterday and that yesterday there was no change in the car after I left mine there
>He tries giving me 7 dollars
>I tell him that I had 27 dollars there
>he doesn't believe me
>so I proceed to take my 27 dollars
>he then throws money angry telling me to take it all
>I take the money because I needed to count it for my 27 dollars
>he tells me to give him his money back
>take my 27 dollars and give him the rest

Walk around house naked. Piss on things and mark them as yours

That's all I can remember of the douchery. But I have stories about how he ruined Christmas in the most insane way possible.

have pizza and beer with your old man

is your dad a nigger?

>xmas time, a time for families to love each other
>dad's been an asshole all his life
>no one wants to love him
>tensions grows it's almost xmas
>dad starts getting angry for the littlest things
>cant stand to be there with him in the house slamming doors yelling and trying to start an argument
>xmas eve go to my moms friends house to get away from that man
>its 9pm so we head back home
>get to the house its pitch black
>he cut off the lights he called the gas and electric company to turn it off
>next door a full house of mexicans with their lights and a mariachi band is playing

Seems like your dad thinks of you as a bitch who should always do what he says and doesnt really see you as a lovely son but more of a puppet for him to do things for. I would ditch him fam, he's only out to use you

Im new probably being baited

user there are a good amount of realistic options for earning about double minimum wage.

Serving in restaurants if you live in a state thay doesnt take your first X dollars in tips per hour (california for instance) you make 50$ in tips at a dennys dinner shift (6 hours) and 10 an hour wage yourr close to 20/hour.

If you arnt retard you can learn 3d sketching. I think its called auto drafting? Its to model figures for machines to make. My friend worked 35 hour weeks during community college at 25 an hour. Its basically getting paid to use a very complicated ms paint. He said it took him about 6 months to learn at a relaxed pace and he only sent out like 5 applications.

As long as you are physically safe and youre in america and you speak english you have a decent chance at figuring out a way to move out.

If youre autistic you can still just do something like deliver usps mail, go home to a computer, and buy a hooker every other weekend. I know it feels shitty you have to deal with this but at the same time as an american youre better off than a lot of the world. A "peasant" today in america enjoys a quality of life higher than kings like 600 years ago. Eat bacon, play games, and maybe branch out. Whatever you want to do. Point is you can plan your moves and change so you only deal with him as much as you want to.

Have your father put in a ward

>go inside wondering if he is going to try and kill us or something
>go inside and dad is sleeping on the couch probably just waiting for us to start something since he turned off the lights
>go to the back and mess with the light switches to see what he did and fix it
>dad is in the garage building the tension in silence
>watching us fix his mess
>mom finally figured he actually managed to call and turn off the lights so she turns them back on
>My brother starts trying to talk some sense into my dad
>here we go with another long conversation about his attitude
>another one from the other millionths long conversations
>I go to my room as I am through with him
>hear them yelling even more
>they start slamming doors more and yelling more
>they moved to the garage
>I cant hear from my room so I go over there

And im sorry user.you might deserve a father who loved you. Sorry that thag is a lost cause. He may love you but is just too broken at this point to ever manifest that productively.

Dont waste years of your life trying to connect with him or somehow become a person he gets along with. The fault is with him, not you. Set yourself a stable and you-controlled life, and then evaluate if its worth trying to make that connection. Right now he holds all the cards and you are at his mercy, with little influence on your life quality or his.

>I get to the fucking kitchen and I ask my mom "what's going on?"
>the yelling has seemed to stop
>leave then come back to check
>this fucking little cunt
>he has a damn rusted matchete points it to his chest like he's about to seppuku
>brother starts taking the matchete away from him
>they hit the table and he manages to get it away from him
>take this as my father being a drama queen asking for attention
>the garage was open and my dog ran away
>I go out at like 10 or 11pm walking around the neighborhood crying looking for my dog
>find my dog and go back in my room
I don't remember what happened after this

I'm glad you have this outlet. Keep typing and we'll keep reading. I feel for you.

What im really trying to communicate is

You dont have to keep dealing with this. Its easier to bear and easier ti be strategic and detached when you have the end in sight.

Just get to the point where you can start this cycle:

Find Job, find roommates, find place to live, then seek to improve your job/skills. Repeat until satisfied/effort is no longer worth.

Your father acts exactly like a woman.
Are you sure he doesn't have a vagina?

Your dad is an addict.
Probably his liver is already rekt.

Needs to get help, or that alcohol will end him sooner or later.

Just remember - It's totally okay to ditch him forever when you can. You don't owe it to him to let him perpetually fuck up your life.

This.

Wow do I have a story for you when my dad went crazy when my mom left him.

Waiting for inevitable greentext.

Very much this.

get out and break off all contact until you have a stable life

And i hope things get better. I hope you enncounter that paradigm shift when you internalize that this is just an mmorpg you can figure out.

You didnt get to choose, but youre in hard mode. You have to grind exp in map with shitty spawns and no starter equipment. But the american game mode is super fun even with mediocre income, especially if youre single and down to live with roomies.

Keeo writing. Dont give up or just accept it will have to be like this forever. Life is a mmorpg, not a movie.

This is a terrible analogy but I dig the effort

if he's not an alcoholic, then he's got some other serious mental illness. Unless he's been a cunt all his life, (or unless you're the cunt and are rusing us) it doesn't make sense for him to treat you this way.

Either way, it's beyond your power to fix. If he can't/won't get himself into some kind of help with his shit, you need to turn 360 and move out. :(

>Leave to L.A for a week
>receive a text message from my brother telling me to call my dad to calm him down because he has a soft spot for me
>ignore the text
>I'm just trying to have fun out here
>receive call from my mom telling me that its a good thing I'm not there
>she tells me she is staying at my uncles house
>my friend messages me telling me my dog is with her
>he ran away from that maniac
>dad stalks my mom all hours of the day trying to find her
>drives around my uncles nice neighborhood trying to find her car
>finds her car and goes over to their house
>he starts honking and yelling asking for my mom
>my uncle says she isn't there
>dad leaves
>comes back with all of my moms things
>throws it all on my uncles front lawn
>My uncle threatens to call the cops unless he leaves
>he has along criminal record so having him call the cops on him would maybe land him in jail for a few days or months
>he leaves
>a day later or 2 he comes to their house around 3 am
>he starts threatening to break her car windows and pop her tires
>uncle again goes outside and threatens to call the cops
>he leaves screeching his tires

Go fuck yourself pussy ass faggot fuck i know theres a lot of loss in that analogy. He feels the shittiness. Its not a game. I know all that. The main point is that its clear from his writing that he is a smart kid. And framing it as a game with strategic decisions, some predictable outcomes, and control over who he interacts with would help him not to feel like hes a complete victim whose destiny is to deal with this

>has along criminal record
What kind of stuff?
Has he done much time for it?

It seems he restrains himself from extreme violence. Dont let that make you think you can "fix" him. Maybe that same uncle would help you get going, esp if you demonstrate you already are trying to help yourself.

I dont know you and how much youve tried already but please dont resign yourself to this.

>next day mom figures he was going to beak the rest of her stuff
>she drives to the house
>checks if the car is gone so she can grab her things without seeing him
>my moms friend goes with her
>they go together inside
>and holy shit the fucker is back
>she starts yelling at them about how my mother is a whore
>bad names etc
>they leave and my moms friend said she was scared of my dad
>she thought he would hit her too
>next day get a call
>mom tells me all this and that he was shouting obscenities about me too
>My friends mom also comes with my mom to talk to him
>they calm him down
>oh great
>everything is perfect now
>nothing ever happened
>everyone pretends it didn't happen
>I get back missing all this event
>everything is exactly as I left
>they're talking laughing dancing together
That's it and that isn't the first time this has happened
The whole time my brother was home ignoring this because it has happened so often before.

Who buddy calm down. I feel like in games you're generally on rails storywise with no choice other than to delay with side quest and fucking around or plow through but like I said I dig the message. I just feel the mmo angle is a little unrelatable for many

You seem to be pretty angry yourself. Are you op's dad?

Drinking and driving, maybe some coke was he was younger around his 15 or 20 years. He has been in jail for maybe overall 3 or 5 years. part of his sentences he served in house arrest.

Fair enough. Im new here so i might have over reacted a la prison fight style. This is just heartbreaking.

Shut your jew mouth you nigger whore.

The sad thing is that my brother really wants to fix him. If I give up on him I'm sure my brother will hate me. That's what is holding me back now. My brother left for 6 months to the Navy and he asked me to try to get him to exercise or talk to him be his pal. He calls my mom basically saying the same thing he wants us to communicate with him more give him responsibilities. But He just can't.

Im going to jack off and sleep now. Please make plans to leave. Maybe the first few wont pan out, but you know one day youll move out. Dont spend 30 years of your life waiting for him to die

It's all good, senpai.

Everyone on Sup Forums is friends with everyone else. We're one great big happy hugfest most of the time. :3

Well I have another story about when I told him to die and I genuinely meant it when I was maybe 7 years old. This was a road trip to mexico great setting right?

>confused

Damn. That situation would make anyone feel helpless. But leaving and the suffering that brings leads to the bedt possible odds of helping your father or at least pretending to so you can amend with your brother. Staying or investing time or energy now would almost certainly be a mistake no matter what you want from your family

Stay strong. You wont be so alone forever.

No harm buddy it's nice to see passion in empathy

Don't let yourself feel any obligation to him. My father sounds like a walk in the park compared to yours, but he's still an unbearable shitheel that I cut off all contact with about three years ago. I got my shit together, made some smart life choices, and got the fuck out of there, and I'm much happier for it.

>Driving to fucking mexico around the fucking early 2000's
>no Gps
Don't remember much because I was trying to sleep
>Dad is lost, he keeps speeding hitting the breaks super fast
>Doesnt want to stop for directions
>fianlly get there
>wow we are such a happy family we greet everyone everything is going great
>We are mexicans so there is a party
>Dad brother and uncle are in the car
>some lady is selling beer on the street walking around at like 1 am
>dad and uncle are already drunk
>my brother is just there for the ride
>they want a 24 pack but she only has 2 big bottles
>the logical thing to do
>fucking slam the breaks almost hitting her
>she runs away doesn't get hit
>brother jumps out the car because he is scared
>next day hear they got arrested and my mom is going to break him out
>I ask to go because I want to see everyone locked up
>their bail was 500 dollars
>now we are broke
>the trip is over now its time for the ride back
Yea that's what I plan on doing. But idk I'm a girl and mostly don't want to give him the privilege of seeing his future grandchildren.

Your dad is a fucking drunk, what do you expect? Drunkards always say stupid shit they don't mean.
He's playing mind games with you because he's drunk and finds it funny to torment you. He takes your money because as you said down in the thread he doesn't have a job, so to pay for his alcohol addiction he'll get it anyway he can, even taking it from his own child.

Best advice, leave and let him deal with his problems in his drunken stupor.

>Dad is angry
>he try's leaving us at a hotel at the boarder
>I'm okay with that
>mom isn't she starts crying
>we are all crying
>she says don't you see what you're doing to your children?
>you're going to leave me and your children here?
>she hugs us
>this calms him down
>great we are on our way back home now
>Almost home and they're arguing in the car
>My shit head dad
>because he is an attention seeking whore
>this fucker opens the car door
>he is in the passengers seat
>and he threatens to jump out
>I dont know how long he had the door open for but it felt like 10 minutes
>for a while he says you want me to jump?!
>ill jump!
>my mom me and my brother sobbing crying and yelling no! don't jump!
>ten minutes later knowing he just wants this reaction out of us
>I stand up and say JUUMP!
>"He's not going to do it!"

See, it's the opposite in my family. My sister is the one who still tolerates him. She has it easier though. After our parents split up, she lived with our mother and I lived with our father. There hadn't been a big explosive incident like the ones you're talking about in years, although he did try to punch me for swearing at him during a big fight that dragged everyone in the family into a screaming match. It was more of a death by 1000 cuts scenario, where he whittled away my ability to tolerate him a little bit more every day. To her credit, my mom tried to keep my sister and I neutral during their divorce, and went out of her way to never say anything bad about him in front of us. It was only after I broke off contact with him and was talking to her about it that she admitted that all of the things he did to me were things he did to her that caused her to dump his ass too.

Wat

Instead of greentexting on Sup Forums how about you build up some cash and get an apartment away from this fucker. I don't understand how people let their shitty dads get like this. I'd take the first opportunity I could to call the authorities on his ass. And in the days of smartphones I'd have 2, 3, or 4 videos lined up to expose him. Fucking hell, get yourself out of this situation and stop crying like a weak beta faggot already.

>I yell to my mom and brother "why are you telling him not to jump? he's not going to do it"
>I sit down
>The yelling subsides
>he closes the door
>silent ride home
>turn on the radio
>get home
>ignore dad
>he must have had his feelings hurt when I told him to jump
>he calls me over to the garage and tells me he is going to change
>I say "no you aren't"
>"that's what you said the last 2 times you were in jail"
>run off to my room
>he is dead to me

Oh forgot to mention we were in the highway when he threatened to jump and my mom was driving.

I don't want to leave my mom alone. But if you read the green text where he went crazy when my mom left and my brother situation maybe you would understand.

The greentexting is healthy. The important thing is just getting out of there

You posted a novel's worth of greentexts. I think I'll pass. I still stand by calling the authorities. I would never sit back idly while some drunken bastard single-handedly fucks my family life. I don't know man...there's gotta be something that can be done outside of Sup Forums. At least keep a blade handy in case he cracks and goes for you or someone in your house.