Alright Sup Forums I recently took 10mg of hydrocodone and didn't feel anything for like 2-3 hours until I smoked some...

Alright Sup Forums I recently took 10mg of hydrocodone and didn't feel anything for like 2-3 hours until I smoked some weed. After a while of the basic high I feel from pot I started to barely feel the hydro and even then it went away quickly.

The only other experience I have with anything opiate related is when I took 2 oxycodones (I don't know the mg) and that knocked me out big time.

Do i just need to take more of these pills or maybe more potent drugs?

>tldr: i dont get high from opiates that easy and I'm confused on why

Opiates are kinda shitty imo. There is a very fine line between getting high and passing out. Try benzodiazepines for good presciption highs

I find hydros to be hit or miss. I find if i take something else with the hydros like an hour in they will work a bit better. Tylenol, advil or something like that.

THough i use them for pain not to get high, but i do notice that robax platinum increases the high

Could you recommend some good benzos to try?

take 20-30 with a tylenol smoke and drink a beer, youll be good for sure

Thare are made to make you not feel any thing not. Get to you high thay are only realy are in good ues if your like dieing from cancer and shit

ativan and xanax are the best

That sounds so comfy I'm doing this

>tylenol
>beer

you're a real piece of work if you recommend xans as a good drug to use

Klonopin, Ativan, Valium, a lot of people like xanax but it's not my favorite.

What's bad about xans?

No euphoria, short high, too expensive, way too addictive, pretty much a shitty version of alcohol. You're better off buying phenibut legally online.

minimum dosage is probably going to be 15mg for an absolute babbyweight or newfriend. id advise trying 20mg or so, but id advise sticking to social alcoholism like most well adjusted adults :)

They're so hyped I figured they were the bees knees

My friend started out with 10mg and he's 6'2 170ish pounds while I'm 5'7 weighing 105

can confirm, I used to like to take them recreationally and they would make me feel good. Now I don't get any euphoria or anything at all from them anymore, just a lighter feeling in the head, like being tipsy.

Never took more than 2 mg a week so quit "cold turkey" months ago.

Op here, from what I've read here I just need to either enhance how I use hydrocodone or try different drugs

i started off with 15mg and im fat as fuck, its just tolerance variation buddy

Is it possible to have a naturally high tolerance?

of course, its most likely the problem with you

of course, everyone is different

Your liver might bigger than most's, you might have more enzymes that metabolize the drug, you might even have a slight variation in structure of the enzyme that makes it function better, et cetera...

Damn, I really wish I knew if I just have a high tolerance or if I just need to do something more than hydro

>tfw can't find any opiates around here
Just trying to have a good time, god damn.

Well as any sane person I'd advice you to stay away from those kind of drugs when you're doing them unsupervised because for 98% they will only lead to more problems, but if you are really keen on going through with it, you'll find that if it's your metabolism that's the problem that it will also influence other opioids (they will probably also feel weaker to you than to most).

Also if you take them on a full stomach, they will be much less effective because they will make their way into the bloodstream slower and the liver gets more time to destroy the drug. Drinking grapefruit juice however can make it more powerful because it inhibits these enzymes in your liver that metabolise the drug. It does make it ever easier to overdose, though, so it's tricky not to overdo it.

id say just up your dosage by 5mg until you hit the sweet spot

10 mg isn't shit. Take two.

Good idea actually, might just follow this

I know this sound super irresponsible, but just snort 30mg man. Problemo solved.

This I'll definetly try

That sounds like a really bad idea

You'll probably notice the high lasts longer because the drug also stays in your system longer, if you take the drug on a daily basis this can cause a dangerous build-up of chemicals in your blood and your liver getting stressed the fuck out, that's why you should always get some "rest days" inbetween of taking the drug. These rest days will also help you to not get addicted obviously. Basically what I'm saying here is don't do it everyday or you might fuck up.

Yeah I understand. Once I find the right pill or best method I'll definetly have plenty of a time in between usage